Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. (31017 Views)

Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira For All Devices (not Based On Eligibility) / Changing Imei On Other Devices Not Runing On MTK Chipset, Anyone??? / Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2013
KA24DETT:

Am come back on the 19 and quote you. Blackberry is based in canada and i have not heard any chattter about it coming out. Why now when every news on the blog is about apple iphone release on the 20. Blackberry needs all the publicity it can get and releasing it now will not generate enough interest cus people are all interested in the new apple products.
Guy, so u expect RIM to advertise d use of bbm on android? Its bad marketing for them since such publicity has no advantage to their own product which is BlackBerry fone. Rather, its brands with android and iOS dat will do d publicity and here in naija Samsung is already doing dat. Am I d only one who saw d Samsung advert saying 'BlackBerry app for Samsung galaxy fones to be available by 19 September'? In so far as Samsung launches it on d 19th as they advertised, surely, bbm will work on my techno L3.
Bbm on techno loading>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2013
If i dont get Blackberry B.I.S. on my android, then this offer is crap. I use my whatssapp and facebook chat on droid.

But waste a whooping N2,000 every month for a mere 650mb.

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dharnte: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Victoria berry ko ikorodu berry ni
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Suntemi(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2013
lekkie073:
Guy, so u expect RIM to advertise d use of bbm on android? Its bad marketing for them since such publicity has no advantage to their own product which is BlackBerry fone. Rather, its brands with android and iOS dat will do d publicity and here in naija Samsung is already doing dat. Am I d only one who saw d Samsung advert saying 'BlackBerry app for Samsung galaxy fones to be available by 19 September'? In so far as Samsung launches it on d 19th as they advertised, surely, bbm will work on my techno L3.

Bros, Na wa for U o. So you think Apple will start advertising BBM to iOS users? U dey do big mistake. Blackberry talked about BBM for Android and iOS at first themselves so they will do the same this time. It has nothing to do with their phones, if they are to consider that, we wouldn't thought of going cross-platform in the first place.

They know their phones are already dead, people ain't buying them in the US and Uk again so going cross-platform will safe their brand. At least for as long as you use BBM on iPhone for instant, you will always remember it's from a company called Blackberry. They are giving BBM out to other platforms to stay relevant abi when last U hear Siemens? That's what they are trying to avoid and don't forget their company is already up for-sale.

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Big4wig: Click like if you think its good news
And after people get to click like, will it warrant a credit alert to your bank account? I fail to grasp why people are just too obsessed with this like of a thing... Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by mrlaw93(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2013
oluface: just for three months.. whats the benefit?
fools will neva. understand simple English

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2013
sun_temi:

Bros, Na wa for U o. So you think Apple will start advertising BBM to iOS users? U dey do big mistake. Blackberry talked about BBM for Android and iOS at first themselves so they will do the same this time. It has nothing to do with their phones, if they are to consider that, we wouldn't thought of going cross-platform in the first place.

They know their phones are already dead, people ain't buying them in the US and Uk again so going cross-platform will safe their brand. At least for as long as you use BBM on iPhone for instant, you will always remember it's from a company called Blackberry. They are giving BBM out to other platforms to stay relevant abi when last U hear Siemens? That's what they are trying to avoid and don't forget their company is already up for-sale.

Don't mind some peeps on here... They are just ignorant of what is going on. BB know they are losing it on the hardware division of the company, and since they can't seem to compete with the big boys (Apple & Android) not to mention the emerging Windows, they sought out to gain from their software division afterall. Yes, it will make more people to dump their platform, but to be sincere with ourselves, the platform is already dead (potentially though).So, if at the end of the day they will lose afterall, why not salvage the company's name from the best they have got to offer yet? Infact, it has been said that this should have been done two years ago and not now...

BB are just anxious to drive WhatsApp's traffic which is around 350million subscribers. Do people know how much whatsapp make? imagine that even Google wanted to buy the company (WhatsApp) for a billion dollars buh they refused. Now that is to tell that, if BB can be able to salvage part of WhatsApp's traffic to it's existing users, it would do the company a big favour in terms of gaining from the software aspect even if they lose out on the hardware (they are losing out already).
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lurvy: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2013
[size=18pt]THIS IS good news for those who love pinging, that will significantly signal the
END of blackberry phone, I think the
TIME has come for black berry phone users to switch to andriod because ,
THINGS will definitely not be the same again![/size]

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ebukaeze00(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2013
tonididdy: please how can i DOWNLOAD it on my blackberry BOLD5 ?

Who is this shame?
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Oyab(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2013
End time things
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2013
RIM- who gives a 4uk! More money for us!

Do u guys think its gonna b for free? After d intro, they will come up with an update dat will require u to pay for it, just as whatsapp is about to do.
No matter how u see it, bb is still better in terms of browsing. 1k for 3gig to unlimited download for a month.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2013
infoscope: People use bb because of bis and not bbm

Tell them oo. Nah people wey no get better android device and see how it sucks data will rejoice over this news...
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2013
lomprico: RIM- who gives a 4uk! More money for us!

Do u guys think its gonna b for free? After d intro, they will come up with an update dat will require u to pay for it, just as whatsapp is about to do.
No matter how u see it, bb is still better in terms of browsing. 1k for 3gig to unlimited download for a month.
I have been using blackberry data plan on my android for more than a year now, so?
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Youngtekkey(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

Tell them oo. Nah people wey no get better android device and see how it sucks data will rejoice over this news...
fool which one is better android cover ur face coz of shame,every android sucks data and it's not about better android as u mention,but are u this ignorant most of the peeps using android here are even using bis on their phone one way or the other yea am using,airtel bis now and at the same time am using glo bis so what are u saying pls keep shut jare
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Youngtekkey: fool which one is better android cover ur face coz of shame,every android sucks data and it's not about better android as u mention,but are u this ignorant most of the peeps using android here are even using bis on their phone one way or the other yea am using,airtel bis now and at the same time am using glo bis so what are u saying pls keep shut jare
You should know some people are just totally ignorant of what is going on..
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Ustec: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2013
lomprico: RIM- who gives a 4uk! More money for us!

. How is it unlimited download when you are using the 3gig for a month....abi dey wunt deduct ur data wen u download ni??
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Xeedorf: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2013
lekkie073: I already have it on my techno cool
Pls send the link to me
xeedorf2001@yahoo.com
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by JIGHU(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2013
saintalone:

I'd advise not to install any apk right now. Rather wait till Friday (as anticipated) and download directly from the play store.
Those things u see everywhere are just malicious apps and shuld be uninstalled.

I wonder why there techno freaks keep displaying a fake bbm app....don't you have protection on your phones to tell you it is intrusive adware?
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Codedboy1: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
lekkie073:

i like dat font pls snd it to abayomiola52@yahoo.com tanks
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by tekel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Big4wig: Click like if you think its good news
i can habaticaly and categoricaly tel u dat u are a FOOL!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
tekel:
i can habaticaly and categoricaly tel u dat u are a FOOL!!
Lol...
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
datedoboi: for those of you looking for link to download the APK FILE please get it here
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/finally-bbm-for-android-apk-leaked-but.html#more

just downloaded mine now wink
who is this tecno-diot?? ??. what have you gaind installing that BBMessd up s.hit
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Coded boy:

i like dat font pls snd it to abayomiola52@yahoo.com tanks
Download myfont from playstore..... but mind u, ur fone must have root access
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by teejayonline: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Let's wait till on Friday and see what will happen
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
JIGHU:

I wonder why there techno freaks keep displaying a fake bbm app....don't you have protection on your phones to tell you it is intrusive adware?
When d app finally lands in playstore, u ll remember dat d first screenshot u saw came from a techno fone cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by modestdude(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
ebukaeze00:

Who is this shame?
chai, kids full for this naira land. You are the one who ought to be ashamed of yourself. You can't differenciate when a statement is intended for pun or better still rhetorical.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Mizkeri(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
so this d end of blackberry cryso this d end of blackberry
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
lekkie073:
When d app finally lands in playstore, u ll remember dat d first screenshot u saw came from a techno fone cheesy
The thing is downloading it now is kinda useless since you can't use until friday that it's gonna go live. There are some authentication procedures if you wanna make it usable now which makes it useless kinda getting it now as friday is just a stone throw from now...
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Miz'keri:
so this d end of blackberry cryso this d end of blackberry
Yeah I guess... Lol. And the beginning of strawberry
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
dmcdad:
The thing is downloading it now is kinda useless since you can't use until friday that it's gonna go live. There are some authentication procedures if you wanna make it usable now which makes it useless kinda getting it now as friday is just a stone throw from now...
U have two things to do on Friday, download and activate.
I have just one, activate cool

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
lekkie073:
U have two things to do on Friday, download and activate.
I have just one, activate cool
Lol... you are funny bruv. As if downloading takes more than a minute. Well, it's all good though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / Blackberry's Subscriptions & Plans In Nigeria / Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.