Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. (31030 Views)

Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira For All Devices (not Based On Eligibility) / Changing Imei On Other Devices Not Runing On MTK Chipset, Anyone??? / Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by rashy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
ndigbo:
Aren't you bigger this ^ now ?

To topic, we are waiting.

Stop stalking me!!! Moooodddds heeelllppp!!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by manyathink(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
COOOOLLLLLLLLL
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by drnairalov: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
sad,..i wanted it 2 only be on samsung as earlier said. so i can brag small...yeah call me selfish, idk

well good news still

Me: "What's your pin babes"

Girl: "I got iPhone sorry"

Me: "DON'T FU×CK WIT ME GAL BBM IS ON IPHONE #ANGRYFACE!!!!""

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Francheezy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Congratulations..... Hmmmm
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dybaba(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cool down man, it will definately b on Google Play once it goes live.
big pastor:
Pls send the link to me
Bigpastor232@gmail.com
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by 25Calibre(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
We are witnessing the gradual demise of the blackberry, whatsapp dealt it a heavy blow, one it's still reeling from.

Sadly, it seems like the coup de grace is about to be delivered, to put them out if their misery.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by chukiz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Finally

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by dybaba(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lol......so u don't know that some browser av US IP even without vpn..eg Opera.
guy ANDROID: Still using my bb cuz of paypal...BB has a UK IP address that make it unique than any other fone. Though I have android but still love bb like wow....unlimited browsing and watching videos, football online with my ETISALAT

No need of buying VPN to enter some fvvcking website or hidding of IP to enter some US or UK site...

#teambballtheway
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Konjour(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
For someone who's not really a business expert like me, its hard to see the rationale behind the Blackberry company licensing its major pulling power to other platforms. It would invariably draw more users in their millions back into the BBM sphere, but it would definitely affect the ever fledgling Blackberry smartphone sales negatively cuz I can't imagine myself still using a dead-pan Blackberry phone with its relatively sluggish and antique OS and processors when there are better phones whose processing speeds, battery life and screen sizes are of behemoth proportions, and to make issues worse, able to connect via BBM. I'd be surprised if the Blackberry company don't stop manufacturing phones altogether soon. They have probably sold out their last bargaining chip.

2 Likes

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ceejayluv(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chloekim: Guess it will be exciting for you guys on android but wait what is the use of BBM when I have whatsapp
Yeah, considering whatsapp has hit 300 million users while bbm stands at a paltry 60 million worldwide.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ndigbo: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
rashy:

Stop stalking me!!! Moooodddds heeelllppp!!!
no one is stalking you, i only asked you a simple question.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Konjour: For someone who's not really a business expert like me, its hard to see the rationale behind the Blackberry company licensing its major pulling power to other platforms. It would invariably draw more users in their millions back into the BBM sphere, but it would definitely affect the ever fledgling Blackberry smartphone sales negatively cuz I can't imagine myself still using a dead-pan Blackberry phone with its relatively sluggish and antique OS and processors when there are better phones whose processing speeds, battery life and screen sizes are of behemoth proportions, and to make issues worse, able to connect via BBM. I'd be surprised if the Blackberry company don't stop manufacturing phones altogether soon. They have probably sold out their last bargaining chip.

Dude what are you saying it's been a long time coming Blackberry has been dead for a while now and they are about selling the company, hence the need to make bbm available on cross platforms.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ceejayluv(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Konjour: For someone who's not really a business expert like me, its hard to see the rationale behind the Blackberry company licensing its major pulling power to other platforms. It would invariably draw more users in their millions back into the BBM sphere, but it would definitely affect the ever fledgling Blackberry smartphone sales negatively cuz I can't imagine myself still using a dead-pan Blackberry phone with its relatively sluggish and antique OS and processors when there are better phones whose processing speeds, battery life and screen sizes are of behemoth proportions, and to make issues worse, able to connect via BBM. I'd be surprised if the Blackberry company don't stop manufacturing phones altogether soon. They have probably sold out their last bargaining chip.
Actually they're considering spinning off bbm as a separate company. Definitely RIP to blackberry hardware.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by olucoded(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Now pinging will cut across all devices! Pinging lori Tecno, jorr oh!!

2 Likes

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ITbomb(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Android wey dey drink data like water , to keep am always on just for BBM na big drain .
I'll still keep the cheap data BB for now

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by guyANDROID1: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
dybaba: Lol......so u don't know that some browser av US IP even without vpn..eg Opera.

Common cut the crap...ask people that deal with paypal very well they will tell you the difference only if u don't know what you're saying. Use that same opera to open paypal deposit like 500usd and u will see what will happen to you within some days. #peace

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Adycherie(f): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
true talk o. As well as other social networks like viber, badoo me etc. BBM ko!

[quote
author=Chloekim]Guess it will be exciting for you guys on android but
wait what is the use of BBM when I have whatsapp[/quote]
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by shingywhizzy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
cnt wait 2 av bbm on my android
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
This means am buying an iphone for my lady angry
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by psychologist(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
...............choi c FRESH AIR 4RM oyibo land
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by ignis: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
pat077: i hope bis will also work on andriod very soon.
Am using MTN and Airtel BIS on my android and its working perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Before Friday ? Lets hope they keep to their word...... smiley
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by oluemmakay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Watzapp can do better...
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by aduhube: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=Andyblaze]Una dey happy over nothing. It would only be a welcome development if the android and ios phones begin to enjoy the B.I.S blackberry users enjoy... I have a ph.d in forensics.[/quote
If an android user should have BBM, definitely he will have BIS as well. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Juell(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
BBM is just a tiny fraction of what we BB users enjoy (speaking for myself sha). De koko of using BB is de unlimited data download. So until bis plans become legally available to android phones.......I'll keep rocking my BB.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by colossus2: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
gboss4sure: This means am buying an iphone for my lady angry
wink

2 Likes

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by buklan: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin
olucoded: Now pinging will cut across all devices! Pinging lori Tecno, jorr oh!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by infoscope(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
People use bb because of bis and not bbm
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
lekkie073: I already have it on my techno cool

Abeg mail am to me! gideon.otashu@st.futminna.edu.ng
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by rhymz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is an overdue move, RIM as an OS is long dead and gone, they started losing shares even before the death of the symbian platform, in Europe and America, ios killed them even before android gave the deathblow...BBM is prolly going to be a strictly messaging apps company....
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by adusco(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Soooo hapi i actually gt d chance to tlk to you .i admire you and ur write ups(ur diary) i blv ur dad is nw bak
Marthakings: really? tell me moreeee :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Blackberry's Subscriptions & Plans In Nigeria / Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.