Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? (1594 Views)

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / Ever Crossed Your Mind That God Is Trying To Create A Colony Of Righteous People / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
The moon is inhabited by a colony of Leprechauns probably put there by god to watch over humanity, to keep an eye on the farm, so to speak.

I arrived at this conclusion by studying the bible and by also noting that only one side of the moon is permanently facing the earth.
It is as if one side of the Moon does not want to ever take it's eyes off the earth.

Intriguing?
Consider these biblical verses.

Daniel 4:13 ESV

“I saw in the visions of my head as I lay in bed, and behold, a watcher, a holy one, came down from heaven.

Daniel 4:17 ESV

The sentence is by the decree of the watchers, the decision by the word of the holy ones, to the end that the living may know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will and sets over it the lowliest of men.’

Daniel 4:23 ESV

And because the king saw a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Chop down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump of its roots in the earth, bound with a band of iron and bronze, in the tender grass of the field, and let him be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven periods of time pass over him,’

Matthew 28:4 and for fear of him the watchers did quake, and became as dead men

Judges 1:24 The watchers saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said to him, "Show us, we pray you, the entrance into the city, and we will deal kindly with you.

Jeremiah 4:16 make mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

From all of the above, it obvious that there are watchers watching over the earth from biblical times, and my suspicion is that they are stationed on the moon as a colony of Leprechauns.
cry

@Lord Obadiah777.
This is front page material. grin [i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Chaleeee: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Radarada oshi
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chaleeee: Radarada oshi

In English please.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I doubt the OP knows what a leprechaun is
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lolol. Plaetton what is happening, please?

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by cdamsel(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abeg where dem dey bring all this pple come from abeg? angry

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Plaetton what is happening, please?

Well, I feel Plaetton is somehow sarcastic or maybe confused about this whole world thing, but I think he thinks God is an advanced alien life form that rules OUR world and may one day destroys it grin It's true though....The MOST HIGH God lieth not....Prophesy fulfilling itself ! OBADIAH777 where are you? grin
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by RayMcBlue(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
LMAO!!

Good one plaettongrin cheesy
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
doubleDx:

Well, I feel Plaetton is somehow sarcastic or maybe confused about this whole world thing, but I think he thinks God is an advanced alien life form that rules OUR world and may one day destroy it grin It's true though....The MOST HIGH God lieth not....Prophesy fulfilling itself ! OBADIAH777 where are you? grin
I understand him better than you do.

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by ayd91(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Another God conspirator on the loose. Watchers?
Hmmmm!!!!!
Soon the veil will be lifted leaving jaws ajar, and lies vanquished for the truth shall be as blinding as the sun.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayd91: Another God conspirator on the loose. Watchers?
Hmmmm!!!!!
Soon the veil will be lifted leaving jaws ajar, and lies vanquished for the truth shall be as blinding as the sun.
I didn't make it up.
The watchers are prominently mentioned in the bible.

Also, the Moslems are obsessed with the moon and moon phases and sightings.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by UyiIredia(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
The OP is correct in an imaginative sense. In a factual sense, it isn't. In a naively skeptical sense, how can we know it's true or not, moreso when we haven't explored the whole moon. But it is apparent where he is getting at and I think his little satire flawed with regards to the generic notion of God which despite assertions to the contrary, is largely consistent and well-defined: the )uncaused) Creator of the universe.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Any person who doesn't recognise the above for the tongue-in-check humor that it is, is a dumb humor deficient f**k.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by ayd91(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
plaetton:
I didn't make it up.
The watchers are prominently mentioned in the bible.

Also, the Moslems are obsessed with the moon and moon phases and sightings.

I read you, either way time will tell. Its an interesting notion, I for one know, there is more to the universe than the creator has let us to know. When we are ready He'll reveal it to us, through science or whatever means He deems fit.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 18, 2013
this dont belong in no frontpage. this belong in the gaddem backpage smdh sad
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 2:31am On Sep 18, 2013
obadiah777: this dont belong in no frontpage. this belong in the gaddem backpage smdh sad

And your reasons, Lord pirate obadiah777?
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by tpia5: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2013
sa ma danu ara e dun.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 4:27am On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:
sa ma danu ara e dun.

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Plaetton what is happening, please?

Mock on Reyginus, mock on. embarassed
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2013
Ray McBlue: Any person who doesn't recognise the above for the tongue-in-check humor that it is, is a dumb humor deficient f**k.

Are you calling the word of god in those biblical verses some tongue-in-check humor? Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Are you calling the word of god in those biblical verses some tongue-in-check humor? Be careful.

Oh, I'm so scared, I'm shivering with fear for such blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Oh, I'm so scared, I'm shivering with fear for such blasphemy.

As you should. Now kneel down and ask the Lord of hosts for pardon.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

As you should. Now kneel down and ask the Lord of hosts for pardon.

On my knees already.

God please have mercy on me as I humbly submit my self before you. Send not your 'Watchers' to steal my gold as from this day henceforth, the Moon shall take precedence in my life, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2013
plaetton:

And your reasons, Lord pirate obadiah777?
i aint never heard or read about leprechauns living on the moon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Mynd44: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2013
obadiah777: i aint never heard or read about leprechauns living on the moon cheesy
The OP does not know what a leprechaun is

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
The OP does not know what a leprechaun is
grin grin either that or he is irish

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Mynd44: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin either that or he is irish
I think it's a lil bit of both
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2013

cheesy I guess he is irish for him to believe in leprechauns...this thread belongs in the joke section
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2013

Funny that no one has tried to repudiate the biblical references to the watchers.
Everyone is focused on leprechauns.
Ol then, lets replace leprechauns with a name more palatable to modern norms.
How about Gnomes, or Angels?
Sound better?

Can you now put it on front page?
Compared to the threads that have made front page in recent weeks, this thread is Nobel prize material.
Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
joel lala:

cheesy I guess he is irish for him to believe in leprechauns...this thread belongs in the joke section
lol the man Plaetton is quite the comedian.

ok Plaetton it has been offered for consideration to the super mods to pick. keep in mind i dont do the FP picking. i only push the thread to the pickers. so fingers crossed for your sake. but it has been nominated

1 Like

Re: Is the Moon Inhabited By A Colony Of Leprechauns? by plaetton: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
obadiah777: lol the man Plaetton is quite the comedian.

ok Plaetton it has been offered for consideration to the super mods to pick. keep in mind i dont do the FP picking. i only push the thread to the pickers. so fingers crossed for your sake. but it has been nominated

cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Famous People Who Don't Believe In God / Funny But Silly Reasons People Give Why They Failed To Go To Church / SEE T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.