Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign (1884 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Macaulay, Manager, Ogor Others Blaze The Trail In Grass Root Politics / Why Have We All Neglected The Grass Root? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
THE DEVELOPMENT IN OMOKU, ONELGA, RIVERS STATE YESTERDAY DURING THE GRAND FINALE OF THE PDP GRASS-ROOT DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE CAMPAIGN, SHOWS THAT THERE IS A CLEAR SIGN OF GREAT SUPPORT FOR THE LEADERSHIP OF HON. FELIX OBUAH JUDGING BY THE HUGE CROWD THAT TURNED OUT FOR THE OCCASION TO PLEDGE THIER SUPPORT FOR HIM.
I DOUBT IF SUCH CROWD HAS BBEN WITNESSED IN EAGLE'S SQUARE ABUJA IN THE RECENT TIMES. COULD THIS BE AN INDICATION THAT THERE IS A TROUBLE FOR THE NEW PDP IN RIVERS STATE.
LET ME NOT BOTHER YOU WITH MUCH TALK, BUT SHOW YOU SOME OF THE PICTURES OF THE EVENT.

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
An Awesome Day in Omoku community in Rivers State as the Minister for education, the Pdp Chairman Rivers State, deputy National Pdp chairman south-south, traditional rulers and many other Important Dignities in rivers state and the South-south region witnessed the ground breaking Commissioning of the GRASS-ROOT DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE Office @ Omoku, Rivers State Nigeria. The event virtually brought the town to a stand still. The old, the young, you name it, the whole community and people from beyond all gathered to witness the event.

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by hardywaltz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
All these because Ameachi refused to part with Rivers money?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by stebell(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
hardywaltz: All these because Ameachi refused to part with Rivers money?
Unam, since he refused to part wit de money, wat has he done wit it then. Don't tell me schools and health centres cos those were carried out in his first tenure.
He's drowning and will drown alone

Long Live #GEJ#.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Commissioning of the GRASS-ROOT DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE Office

1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Various Groups at the venue of the event

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Still on the Event

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by hardywaltz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
stebell: Unam, since he refused to part wit de money, wat has he done wit it then. Don't tell me schools and health centres cos those were carried out in his first tenure.
He's drowning and will drown alone

Long Live #GEJ#.

Only a very very foolish person will have the likes of Nyesom Wike (Riff Raff), Felix Obuah (Go Round), Evans Bipi (Mr Ibu), Sergeant Awuse (Serial Loser), Uche Secondus (AGIP) etc as their role model.
If i ask you to name one (just one) thing these so called people you are posting their pictures here have ever done for Rivers people you won't be able to.
When 2015 draws closer we will see if the Riverine people or Ogonis will vote for him as Governor after eating his money.
Like Aliyu Babangida once categorized your boss which tagged "Minister of Education" a Riff Raff; once a Riff Raff always a Riff Raff.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by glory2glory: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Losers!!! You can never take control of Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
cross section of people at the event

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
hardywaltz:

Only a very very foolish person will have the likes of Nyesom Wike (Riff Raff), Felix Obuah (Go Round), Evans Bipi (Mr Ibu), Sergeant Awuse (Serial Loser), Uche Secondus (AGIP) etc as their role model.
If i ask you to name one (just one) thing these so called people you are posting their pictures here have ever done for Rivers people you won't be able to.
When 2015 draws closer we will see if the Riverine people or Ogonis will vote for him as Governor after eating his money.
Like Aliyu Babangida once categorized your boss which tagged "Minister of Education" a Riff Raff; once a Riff Raff always a Riff Raff.

Pls this is My Own personal observation, i witnessed the ocassion and this just an expression of what I witnessed, I didn't intend this post to be a platform for trading insults. Pls be adviced
Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by ShineuEye: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Looks like PDP still have Rivers licked. Kudos to all
Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Top Dignitaries at the event

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Endorsement of the event by the Traditional Ruler

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
There was more than enough for everyone at the event

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
pictures of the events

Re: Pics Of The Grand Finale Of The Pdp Grass-root Development Initiative Campaign by abdulizom(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
More puctures

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Posts Leaked Document Ofpdp Plan B For 2015 / APC Running Out Of Money? / President Jonathan Debate Quotes, Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.