Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (68494 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by mxchly(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
My Sony Xperia Z2 battery sucks. Even after updating it to Android M 6.0.1.. It barely gets me through half day with heavy usage and I've only had it for a year. I'm really considering swapping the phone for a lower one with gud battery or replacing the battery. does anyone know where I can do that or how much it'll cost?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by idris4r83(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
mxchly:
My Sony Xperia Z2 battery sucks. Even after updating it to Android M 6.0.1.. It barely gets me through half day with heavy usage and I've only had it for a year. I'm really considering swapping the phone for a lower one with gud battery or replacing the battery. does anyone know where I can do that or how much it'll cost?
What's your location? I will advice you to change d battery n continue using the phone cos within its range u can hardly find a phone that will beat Xperia z2 in terms of everything. Fix the phone n thank me later.

1 Like

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by vikes(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2016
jreyez:
Wow, lagos guys should Holla @me, I have HD games for this device

Really
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sony Xperia Z1 for sale
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by abesky(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
mxchly:
you can get genuine battery from aliexpress, that's where I got mine.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ikevin(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2016
I'll like to buy a Sony xperia M5, been difficult seeing it around.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Teaser4(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
My xperia z fell dis morning, it was ugly, the glass backcover broke and the inbuilt battery came out, yet to take it to engineer. whats the worst case scenario pls?. there is glass protector on d main screen, but it fell on d back cover
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by idris4r83(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Teaser4:
My xperia z fell dis morning, it was ugly, the glass backcover broke and the inbuilt battery came out, yet to take it to engineer. whats the worst case scenario pls?. there is glass protector on d main screen, but it fell on d back cover
thank God its not the screen. The back glass is within the range of 2k.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Teaser4(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
thank God its not the screen. The back glass is within the range of 2k.
Thanks bro, d ba3 also came out hope that wont be a problem
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by idris4r83(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Teaser4:
Thanks bro, d ba3 also came out hope that wont be a problem
that is not a problem, it will just be reinserted. Try get a qualified repairer.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Teaser4(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
that is not a problem, it will just be reinserted. Try get a qualified repairer.
Thanks bro
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Pietee: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
please house, can I get recommendations on where I can repair my Sony xperia z3 in lagos... I need to change the flex, case and possibly screen...
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by yuccyboi: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Plz my xperia s screen is faulty,i need to change it...does any1 know where I can fix it...
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by sorextee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have one z2 like dat.. D back screen broke. And my earpiece port, only one ear works.. Where can I fix it in Abuja..
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by yuccyboi: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sorry the screen is very ok,jst the touchpad ...it's not touching properly...Sony Xperia S is the phone in question ,i need a reccomendation on where to fix it asap...tnxx...here's my no. Incase ..08148458279...location is lagos
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by idris4r83(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
yuccyboi:
Plz my xperia s screen is faulty,i need to change it...does any1 know where I can fix it...
location?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by yuccyboi: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
idris4r83:
location?
Lagos bro
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Pietee: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
idris4r83:
location?
please me I'm in lagos, where can I repair sony xperia phone
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by sojax2cool(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please which Sony Xperia model will be advisable for me to get in the range of 35-40k. Please I am the gaming type, so I need battery that can compete with Gionee M plus. Also wan a great camera too.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ddjay: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2016
sojax2cool:
Please which Sony Xperia model will be advisable for me to get in the range of 35-40k. Please I am the gaming type, so I need battery that can compete with Gionee M plus. Also wan a great camera too.
most recent (2015) 4dat amt is e4\e4g the rest are the older (2014 below) e1,l,m,sp etc,non is lollipop, below 2014 phones dont even have kitkat. NOTE exclude the premium brands o,because 2012/2013 phones like z,zl,zr are not less than 60k.lastly,dont use jumia and her sisters, konga yudala etc because dia prices are extremely outrageous,go to a good store.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by sojax2cool(m): 12:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Thank you bro. But I am presently using BlackBerry z10 and both the E4/e4g cannot compete with my current BB10, in terms of camera, ram, and storage. Please can you suggest other Sony product because I actually want to go into Sony products. I am tired of rocking games and my phone going off under few minutes. I don't care if it's a UK use my money can get. Just a good Sony product with great spec to quench my taste of gaming and camera + storage
ddjay:

most recent (2015) 4dat amt is e4\e4g the rest are the older (2014 below) e1,l,m,sp etc,non is lollipop, below 2014 phones dont even have kitkat. NOTE exclude the premium brands o,because 2012/2013 phones like z,zl,zr are not less than 60k.lastly,dont use jumia and her sisters, konga yudala etc because dia prices are extremely outrageous,go to a good store.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by ddjay: 2:06am On Sep 24, 2016
sojax2cool:
Thank you bro. But I am presently using BlackBerry z10 and both the E4/e4g cannot compete with my current BB10, in terms of camera, ram, and storage. Please can you suggest other Sony product because I actually want to go into Sony products. I am tired of rocking games and my phone going off under few minutes. I don't care if it's a UK use my money can get. Just a good Sony product with great spec to quench my taste of gaming and camera + storage
check any of the z5 series or x series. prices and specs vary.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by Mickyboiz: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
sojax2cool:
if u are interested I wanna sell my Xperia Z1 color purple 07065274794 u cn whatsapp me
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by sojax2cool(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2016
OK
Mickyboiz:
if u are interested I wanna sell my Xperia Z1 color purple 07065274794 u cn whatsapp me
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by lorss(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
please I urgently need assistance via this issue... my Sony Xperia C2105.. each I intend opening the camera it shows

CAMERA ERRORS.... Then people around here said they don't have the camera lenx except I see another type of my phone to exchange the camera... that s de reason I came here for solutions pls..
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by lorss(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
please concerning this my Sony Xperia C2105 that has camera fault,, can any any help me out,, if yes.. i prefer email... naijason9@gmail.com or emmaco_plc@yahoo.com

Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by hopeyemidotcom: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm about to buy Sony xperia z4, can anyone here give me reason(s) not to go for it. I will be interested in battery life, it is heating and others things I should be aware.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by PAQ(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
@ hopeyemidotcom Xpedia Z4 comes with the dreaded Snapdragon 810 processor that is prone to over heating. The charging ports have flaps that easily get spoilt due to continuous charging. Without the flaps the phone looses it's water proof advantage.

It's a great phone if u r willing to root the phone and throttle the processor, to reduce the heat issues.

The Z5 also houses thesame processor, but it's advantages are heat pipes to help dissipate the heat properly. And there r no flaps for the USB slot.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by hopeyemidotcom: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thank for that feed back @PAQ... . Which Sony phone can you recommend with nice battery, dual sim and doesn't heat up?
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by PAQ(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
hopeyemidotcom:
Thank for that feed back @PAQ... . Which Sony phone can you recommend with nice battery, dual sim and doesn't heat up?

Xperia Z4 is sold here as the Xperia Z3+, they are mostly in dual sim for 128k. I just updated my z5 compact to latest android os, marshmallow 6.0.1 and the heating issues have significantly reduced. If you dont want to take the risk you can check out the xperia m5. Its dual sim too.

If u r not a heavy user, playing graphical intensive games and demanding apps all day, i will say go for the z3+.
Re: SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread by hopeyemidotcom: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Alright, what the M5 battery spec. please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.