Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra (19952 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by point5: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
“This drew the ire of other policemen on duty, who made efforts to arrest him before he quickly disappeared from the scene

Space reserved 4 2moroz comment..period
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Bright2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Was this not thesame thing Jonathan was saying? After visiting some top offices he was granted bail just like that,clapping hands for corruption!
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am nt suprise at all,,,,,wit alomo mix wit 8bottles of gulder u can evn strip a naked wire... grin
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2013

Do you have any probs with the dots? grin
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by krugar07(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: How did he molest her?
Pics pls!
Last Bullet:
Some people get mind sha!
dont mind the OP. The title is misleading

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
The Agbero went after the policewoman just to show he can do it. Indeed its a shame the police cannot protect one of their own. Next time Ngozika will go after the police commissioner in full view.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by achi4u(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
But can a police girl reject such an amorous advances?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
In a sane society, this won't happen.

How would this man react if his mum, sister or even daughter is treated in this manner? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why treat another human differently from the way you wanna be treated?

When 9ja person has little money, the cliche.. ''You don't know who I am, I will deal with you '' begins to fly about.

I don't know why we clamour for respect and recognition because of what we have and not based on the services we render to mankind..... We need to change that culture and change it fast.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
If you de spit see my head o

Comot your head ooo grin

The truth is some of these police officers don't respect themselves....

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by papil: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wh
israel007: Good. According to source, the man is inthe habit of proving he's above the law. Hope the full arm of justice hits him hard this time.
how can,when the man has been released on bail & detained,lol,no be my fault na the contradicting report

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by dheaven: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
If its a case of two people fighting the police would detained the accused for three days.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by nerodenero: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
gratiaeo: The suspect, whose identity was withheld by the police, was, however, released on bail immediately after visiting some important offices at state police headquarters, Awka.
The bolded is one of the numerous reasons this country is not progressing.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Policewoman(f): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
gratiaeo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/police-arrest-bizman-for-allegedly-stripping-female-officer-naked/
That is what we suffer in this country from sexually aroused beasts. Any dude that tries that on me will get his ballz crushed cool
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by WildChild00(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
gbosaa: Where is NL Policewoman?.

Hope all is well with her...

If she is in onitsha,i hereby advice her to stay clear of Okpagu's motor park..

That man seem to have lots of love for the N.P.F esp the female ones.

My brother Odikwa' very risky.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Policewoman: That is what we suffer in this country from sexually aroused beasts. Any dude that tries that on me will get his ballz crushed cool

Which man go come near you sef!

For wetin!.....double colour tongue
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Fabulous36(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifyalways: Hmmmn, tori don dey change.
So Ngozi Okpagu got violent(grabbed her uniform) because the policewoman refused to date him?
O dikwa very risky to be a baby oku cheesy

He was released on bail after "visiting and settling some big offices" ?

You are quoting his name. I hope is not the okpagu that i know. in short i reserve my comment
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by TrueFcts(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Policewoman: That is what we suffer in this country from sexually aroused beasts. Any dude that tries that on me will get his ballz crushed cool
see this one ooo. dey dia de find balls after they don na.ked you finish show am 4 9'oclock news. pervert!!!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by barthchuks(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
pompori king: Where else but anambra undecided
odika osego ife
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by plendil: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fabulous36:

You are quoting his name. I hope is not the okpagu that i know. in short i reserve my comment

unbelievable! Not only are Newspapers afraid to qoute his name, even faceless Nairalanders as well!!

But who exactly is this SOB that causes such dread among those who know him?
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by bknight: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
One of the biggest bakassi I hv seen was on a policewoman. I kept wondering how she carries out her duties without lagging behind ...dat thing was darn too big even her walking steps was affected undecided

And don't freaking ask me how I saw it! angry

Back to d matter, what's all this 'names withheld'?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Classicalman(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abeg see me o! Hope my ballz are safe grin
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by ogb5(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2013

come closer, I want to hold your uniform. Back or front there must be somewhere to hold
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by penny01502: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
okpara ugo: Agberoo arrested. That's a better heading...

I read where the report said that he was released on bail after visiting important offices, yet the story ended with ''he is in our custody right now''..

Now, what did he do in those importatnt offices that led to his release ?

Some people need to review their certificates..
am tired of the story that I can't even read it to an end, the words are so complicated
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
How come no one had noticed that this dude's name is "Ngozika"

Lmao.....
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Niseamaka(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
plendil:

unbelievable! Not only are Newspapers afraid to qoute his name, even faceless Nairalanders as well!! But who exactly is this SOB that causes such dread among those who know him?
He is Mr "fix-it", one of the best in the "game". A stark illiterate but stinkingly rich and well connected. I knew him personally.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by WildChild00(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Niseamaka: He is Mr "fix-it", one of the best in the "game". A stark illiterate but stinkingly rich and well connected. I knew him personally.

How u sure u know him personally? Can u lead us to his house?
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by buchilino(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
yahrant140: South east with their wahala!

immaturity leads to foolishness n load mouth talking can kill.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is d second time he dealt with Police Woman on uniform ,he supose to be jailed.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Niseamaka(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
WildChild00:

How u sure u know him personally? Can u lead us to his house?

He is well known, a kind of gold fish. More than 100,000 people knew his house.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
I trust u my sister.If I hv to advice u,prevention is better than............ feel the gap. So when ur Oga @ d top post u to that particular motor park,don't hesitate to remains him of the eventhat happen to ur follow Policewoman. Say this to him,that man that use to molest pw,will try thesame thing to me. Please send me to anoda place.
Re: Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra by moshoodn(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

Second paragraph says he was released on bail IMMEDIATELY...

Last paragraph says "He is currently in our custody"...

CUSTODY IN ABSENTIA? ? ? ?

Shame on the police force. They can't even properly take care one of their own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count / EFCC Tracking State Bank Accounts To Prevent Outgoing Governors From Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.