Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels (1022 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels by abisolaarshow(f): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
please can anyone tell me why ladies in Nigeria prefer to wear thier shoes with the labels on it?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels by DarryOsh(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
abisolaarshow: please can anyone tell me why ladies in Nigeria prefer to wear their shoes with the labels on it?

op, just cos you saw one or two random ladies wearing shoes that had labels does not mean that al Nigerian ladies do it. I think its called fallacy of Generalization (or something like that) in philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels by abisolaarshow(f): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Am not generalizing ild just like to know if it is right or wrong, if it is some kinda fashion or just show off. thnx
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Shoe Labels by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2013
abisolaarshow: please can anyone tell me why ladies in Nigeria prefer to wear their shoes with the labels on it?

The bolded denotes generalisation. If you aren't, then include the qualifier some to your post.

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Woman In The World!!! / Custom Ice Hockey Jerseys In Australia / Xmas bonanza... Spywatch silver chain strap for 16k...Pick urs NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.