Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10408 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
i am doing spring cleaning and their is a duffel coat i dont wear anymore. and also a GH BASS shoe. the two items i have only worn twice at most. they are very expensive items but i dont want them anymore because i have left the corporate world. if you are interested contact me. the shoe is size 13 and the duffel coat is large size. would fit someone average to large size. of course you would have to pay for the shipping to your address
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2013
shoes a lil dusty lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Size 13 is like...size 45? undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2013
I like that Hausa looking thingy beside the shoe grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777:
Looks rather thick for this our Arican sun... undecided

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Nice stuffs you're giving out there Prophet Obadiah! Hailing bruv, how have you been? It's been a while!

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: Size 13 is like...size 45? undecided
yeah something like that i think lol tongue dunno how to convert
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove: I like that Hausa looking thingy beside the shoe grin
the drum ? undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Nice ornaments cheesy

1 Like

Ishilove:
Looks rather thick for this our Arican sun... undecided
yeah this for folks in europe or america grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2013
doubleDx: Nice stuffs you're giving out there Prophet Obadiah! Hailing bruv, how have you been? It's been a while!
hey brother doubleDx how is the going Sire ? you have been scarce bruh ? trust all is well with you. yeah i am doing spring cleaning for armageddon ( ww3 ) lol. everything i dont need got to go. me ? i been ok. living this life. same ol same ol grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i am doing spring cleaning and their is a duffel coat i dont wear anymore. and also a GH BASS shoe. the two items i have only worn twice at most. they are very expensive items but i dont want them anymore because i have left the corporate world. if you are interested contact me. the shoe is size 13 and the duffel coat is large size. would fit someone average to large size. of course you would have to pay for the shipping to your address

nice one bro grin

but your leg big sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2013
adaobi123: Nice ornaments cheesy
top of the morning to ya mademoiselle ada. what ornaments ? tongue
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

nice one bro grin

but your leg big sha grin
grin grin grin average size. shaquille o neal is size 23 or something. i wear 12.5 to 13 depending grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Size 23 ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2013
adaobi123: Size 23 ? lipsrsealed
oh yes most basketball players wear that size

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4526003343263778&pid=1.7&w=192&h=146&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Hmm. I wear size 45, and you wear size 13...

Either your legs are extremely small, or I'm the bigfoot.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you aren't laughing, then you might have a twisted sense of humor. grin grin grin

I'm hilarious abeg.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: Hmm. I wear size 45, and you wear size 13...

Either your legs are extremely small, or I'm the bigfoot.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you aren't laughing, then you might have a twisted sense of humor. grin grin grin

I'm hilarious abeg.
cry cry cry my brain is shrinking cuz i dont get it lol.i am lost Sire
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: cry cry cry my brain is shrinking cuz i dont get it lol.i am lost Sire
hmmm. Maybe I am the one with the twisted sense of humor...;-( ;-( grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: hmmm. Maybe I am the one with the twisted sense of humor...;-( ;-( grin grin
yeah am leaning more toward the assertion in this your post. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2013
shockedshocked See as Your leg Big!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: yeah am leaning more toward the assertion in this your post. cheesy cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777:
That black, round thing facing the tall thing with your keys on on top. Next to it is a brown thingy and brown flower vase. That black thingy is the Hausa thingy.

Me likey the black thingy. Ship that one to Ishi wink grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: shockedshocked See as Your leg Big!! cheesy
As in ehn... shocked

The shoe big like canoe! cheesy cheesy

How tall are you, Obd?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
As in ehn... shocked

How tall are you, Obd?
Bwahahaha grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777:
What's that round brown calabashy looking thingy with patterns beside the shoe? me likey smiley

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: hey brother doubleDx how is the going Sire ? you have been scarce bruh ? trust all is well with you. yeah i am doing spring cleaning for armageddon ( ww3 ) lol. everything i dont need got to go. me ? i been ok. living this life. same ol same ol grin

Yeah man, Armageddon is almost here gringrin I see Biblical prophecies getting fulfilled by the day. Me? I have been chewing that conc. KJV lately, I no wan leave am rest at all bruv! You've always warned folks on Nairaland gringrin I greet you bruv
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: shockedshocked See as Your leg Big!! cheesy
grin grin grin Abu wetin you chop remain Sire cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
That black, round thing facing the tall thing with your keys on on top. Next to it is a brown thingy and brown flower vase. That black thingy is the Hausa thingy.

Me likey the black thingy. Ship that one Ishi wink grin
oh the carved bowl ? i keep all my USB flash drive inside it grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
As in ehn... shocked

How tall are you, Obd?
shoe aint that big. tis camera angle lol. i zoomed in to it. trust me it aint that big. just looks big. 6ft tall on the dot. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dress Making Tips? / 18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.