Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display (37850 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by YomiYarzo: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
hustla:

This one just mumu
I have some questions for you...I use the A+ by the way
..its apparent you use a BlackBerry..I used curve 2,bold2,bold4 and torch 1,back then when blackberry still seemed like a make sense company...the battery life is poor,no games,just pinging and chatting alone..even the stock browser is just stupid! You would have to take your charger everywhere you go..poor battery life...
Now you said a half dead blackberry is better than a Tecno phone right? Oya pick up your BlackBerry and do this for me:

1 .Put on the 3G and let's see how many minutes it will last
2. play HD games on It.. I. Mean games like 1.5Gig and above..
3. play a full HD video on it
4. Download and Read any ebook on it,I mean comfortably
5. scan and send any document on it
6.Tether and share your connection/his on it with at least 3computers
7.Watch a full football match live on your BlackBerry
8 Run at least 10apps on it at the same time and it must not hang
9. Reboot it..and it must start up under 1 minute

If your phone can not do at least 7 of above..then your stupid BlackBerry isn't better than a Tecno phone..
Samsung actually copies Chinese phones..do you have any idea the phones that had octacore processors before Samsung Galaxy S4? Samsung copies them and uses the media in their favor to deceive Nigerians who are all about the brand name..

And Yes! After dissing you,I will still download blackberry messenger on my Tecno on Saturday

btwn that Huawei Ascend P6 is a madly sexy phone..

Are trying to convince me you too use a cheap inferior phone?
Where in my post did I mention that I use a BB dumb?
If you don't have the S4 the you don't have the S4
continue in peace whatever imitation you have
I will buy a Chinese brand like huawei, zte or htc 10 times over before thinking of the scrap you call phones

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
laf no go kil me
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by hustla(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
YomiYarzo:

Are trying to convince me you too use a cheap inferior phone?
Where in my post did I mention that I use a BB dumb?
If you don't have the S4 the you don't have the S4
continue in peace whatever imitation you have
I will buy a Chinese brand like huawei, zte or htc 10 times over before thinking of the scrap you call phones

Stop nailing yourself to the wall..
You mentioned blackberry being superior to the scrap you called Tecno and I proved otherwise to you..

If the A+ is a cheap imitation of the Samsung Galaxy S4,maybe you need to check chinaphonereview.com and see for yourself..btwn..do you know how much your darling Samsung paid Apple for copyright infringement? better don't say what you don't know

Check the post well..I mentioned the Huawei ascend P6..stop being so fanatic..
And you have refused to answer my question..

Will you use your S4 till you die?? is it a store of value..
If no..

Lemme not talk..

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Songitto(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
ok,reserve one for me.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Vwandyboy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Elesta: Who cares about BB anymore
Bleep u!!! I care abt em like 100times!!! Poor tin undecided

3 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by fistonati(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
U guys should be more concern abt havn our very own products be it as it may, nt celebratn others as we are. 9ja mentality, bt we seems nt to knw dt its afectn ur unemployment.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ciphoenix: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
chinaman666: This has got to be one of the few remaining places in the world where people still care about Blackberries. C'mon, Nigeria, Blackberries are like so 2008.
For real?
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Vwandyboy: Bleep u!!! I care abt em like 100times!!! Poor tin undecided
'poor tin' . .e pain u gan o. . .shey na by force to use pinging machine? Andriod users. . . .gracias. . .and to my fellow lumia(window8)userz. .one love. . .
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Typical Nigerians.....always arguing blindly about every little thing.........

And why does everything always have to be about Tecno?

Jeez!!! Give it a rest will ya!!!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by temtop005(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
If blackberry like,they should release Z130...The major thing blacberry users boast of is the BBM and it is now available to iphone and android users...their batteries are very bad infact the worst i av ever seen..Gone are the days when blacberry was like in heaven...it is now total shit....in no time the likes of TECNO,GIONEE will kick them out of the market..Nokia have already sold their company to microsoft bcs they can't compete...look at them producing the same asha phones with the same programme on it but different shapes..if u think BB is still hot...pls check PHANTOM A2 and GIONEE DREAM D1 spec..u will c that the LORD is good....UP ANDROID

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
I don't rily care what anyone says because when I'm thru with this bold 6 I'm goin to sell it and buy z10. BIS is still 1500 for 3GB etisalat.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
hustla:

This one just mumu
I have some questions for you...I use the A+ by the way
..its apparent you use a BlackBerry..I used curve 2,bold2,bold4 and torch 1,back then when blackberry still seemed like a make sense company...the battery life is poor,no games,just pinging and chatting alone..even the stock browser is just stupid! You would have to take your charger everywhere you go..poor battery life...
Now you said a half dead blackberry is better than a Tecno phone right? Oya pick up your BlackBerry and do this for me:

1 .Put on the 3G and let's see how many minutes it will last
2. play HD games on It.. I. Mean games like 1.5Gig and above..
3. play a full HD video on it
4. Download and Read any ebook on it,I mean comfortably
5. scan and send any document on it
6.Tether and share your connection/his on it with at least 3computers
7.Watch a full football match live on your BlackBerry
8 Run at least 10apps on it at the same time and it must not hang
9. Reboot it..and it must start up under 1 minute

If your phone can not do at least 7 of above..then your stupid BlackBerry isn't better than a Tecno phone..
Samsung actually copies Chinese phones..do you have any idea the phones that had octacore processors before Samsung Galaxy S4? Samsung copies them and uses the media in their favor to deceive Nigerians who are all about the brand name..

And Yes! After dissing you,I will still download blackberry messenger on my Tecno on Saturday

btwn that Huawei Ascend P6 is a madly sexy phone..
pls school him 4 me jare..... He's so bb........bloody blind!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
YomiYarzo:

I beg who be dis oooohhh
three words for you and the tecno scraps you call phones cheap, inferior, imitation
ever wondered why imitations like poly station, filla,
Guggi and the likes sell in Nigeria?
Its because people like you

the hard truth if you don't have a Samsung S4, then you don't have the S4. Continue in peace with you cheap imitation tecno scraps. why buy a cheap phone and spend so much time and effort making noise?
To convince me your phone is a cheap copy? Ok I agree

Honestly those phones won't get regulatory certifications in europe or us, next time you go buy another cheap tecno phone check if the phones have got FCC certifications, I bet you wont find.

why r u double mouthed.? First,u wer in favour of BB,nw na S4. U realy sound confused. U play HD games wt ur 100k phone wt Android 4.2 OS, I play same wt my 36k Tecno phone wt same android 4.2 OS. U ping wt BB, I ping too. Who loses? Bsides,u'v nt answrd hustla's 10 QUESTIONS. Loser!!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Chomzy19(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
I Really Do pity Techno Users, they try Soooo hard to convince others that they re wasting money one begins to Wonder?... U don't see Appple, Samsung or BB users making such Noise Ever
Its lyk Cos d Phone is Cheap they really HV to prove it blongs to others Or is all this Noise because is mostly Kids that Use it...

Well Coins do make noise, Notes Don't

5 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by sweetestboi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ciphoenix: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chomzy19: I Really Do pity Techno Users, they try Soooo hard to convince others that they re wasting money one begins to Wonder?... U don't see Appple, Samsung or BB users making such Noise Ever
Its lyk Cos d Phone is Cheap they really HV to prove it blongs to others Or is all this Noise because is mostly Kids that Use it...

Well Coins do make noise, Notes Don't

It's just insecurities for some reason I don't understand.

My rule number 1 "Do not feed the trolls" wink

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Tbken: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=kevd4all]People who are looking for a devices with a 5" screen size with the largest battery on a BlackBerry and with BlackBerry 10 OS you get the best of both worlds with android unlocked runtime allowing users to sideload almost all android apps...the problem I have with bb users in Nigeria is that most of the people that use it buy it to feel among or as a status symbol they are never able to utilise the full potential of such a device and end up bad mouthing BlackBerry. If you are bizness are you a born fool
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by kevweflex(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2013
4C2215131:

A large % of them if not all do not have the slightest clue to the powerful functions of the phone save pinging and media and even at that they can't avail themselves of the improvement in the media packages the device offers.

Which are ...
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy

BB MY FOOT..

but seriously tecno users are more stup|d..

always insecure and cheap..

anywayz..

WONT FEED THE TROLL

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Ojestas(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2013
ighoosagie: sir pls i need a Burkina Faso visa.

Wats d price undecided
u wan go see BANCE??..lolz

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by mediachirps(m): 1:35am On Sep 20, 2013
The device is not bad looking. though, is as useless as the word *useless* because, not sooner than 22 of this month BBM for android will be officially released. am currently using the demo version of it on my android powered device. to me RIM is as clueless as Nokia was before it was bought by Microsoft.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ambotienigeria: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2013
The Z30 is a late answer but an answer. No other phone can match its functionability. It has a 5 inch touch screen, 1.7 gigahertz processor, top of the range graphic rendering, tons of useful apps, and what else? Its a BB meant for everyone because it is feature rich, beautiful and sexy.
If it were a woman i'll definately propose my unflinching love for her.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2013
kevd4all: People who are looking for a devices with a 5" screen size with the largest battery on a BlackBerry and with BlackBerry 10 OS you get the best of both worlds with android unlocked runtime allowing users to sideload almost all android apps...the problem I have with bb users in Nigeria is that most of the people that use it buy it to feel among or as a status symbol they are never able to utilise the full potential of such a device and end up bad mouthing BlackBerry. If you are bizness minded don't see the reason why you would want all the HD games on a phone

What a silly statement.

What if your business/job was developing HD games.....
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by dheaven: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2013
How much is the phone?
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ofala(m): 4:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Truth
kevd4all: People who are looking for a devices with a 5" screen size with the largest battery on a BlackBerry and with BlackBerry 10 OS you get the best of both worlds with android unlocked runtime allowing users to sideload almost all android apps...the problem I have with bb users in Nigeria is that most of the people that use it buy it to feel among or as a status symbol they are never able to utilise the full potential of such a device and end up bad mouthing BlackBerry. If you are bizness minded don't see the reason why you would want all the HD games on a phone
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2013
ofala: Truth
What's truth in what he said?
I tought BB users craved their BB cos of its QWERTY keyboard, why the sudden change of mind?
Oh! U think ur BB has a 5" screen size so its now an Android competitor?
Imagine this thing wuld be sold on the high(150k+) for a BB? In this modern dispensation??
What happened 2 the likes of SGS4, HTC ONE X, LG Optimus G/PRO who's price i'll consider moderate 100k
OH! Maybe its the HOLY BBM BB users boast of?
Well, sorry 2 burst ur bubbles, ur nightmare(Android) will flex the BBM with u on an even Better OS with lots and lots of dev support "Apps(Bizness apps, students apps and apps for all), Games, custom roms and innovative features the list goes on........................
And OH! U feel u are rich b'cos u got urself a BB worth 150k+?
Sorry dear friend, u are only being "Penny wise and Pound F**lish"
conclusion: Only BLOODY BLIND BB worshippers wuld opt for this gimmick device!!!

3 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by charles0922(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2013
la furia:
Which company is innovative, all they do is to increase camera size, ram size, screen size, apple said theirs is finger print innovation. It's difficult trying to invent something new, it's all about increasing what everyone has. The problem with bb is their os compatibility with modern apps and ganes
you have said it all,i think you can run apk apps and games on their bb 10.x which makes it more attractive
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by mrdrizzy(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: What's truth in what he said?
I tought BB users craved their BB cos of its QWERTY keyboard, why the sudden change of mind?
Oh! U think ur BB has a 5" screen size so its now an Android competitor?
Imagine this thing wuld be sold on the high(150k+) for a BB? In this modern dispensation??
What happened 2 the likes of SGS4, HTC ONE X, LG Optimus G/PRO who's price i'll consider moderate 100k
OH! Maybe its the HOLY BBM BB users boast of?
Well, sorry 2 burst ur bubbles, ur nightmare(Android) will flex the BBM with u on an even Better OS with lots and lots of dev support "Apps(Bizness apps, students apps and apps for all), Games, custom roms and innovative features the list goes on........................
And OH! U feel u are rich b'cos u got urself a BB worth 150k+?
Sorry dear friend, u are only being "Penny wise and Pound F**lish"
conclusion: Only BLOODY BLIND BB worshippers wuld opt for this gimmick device!!!
all these ur noise being made will nvr affect d sales of dis device,it will still sell to its own limit,nt everyone likes the all opened/unsecured android os.if he(the writer u quoted) says ppl going against dis device are poor ppl(lols) thats his opinion we dnt have go against that,android is android(d dominater),bt nt everyone wants to be on d platform,not becos 75% of asia uses android means all wants it,the aliyun os is gradually growing,miui(one of the best custom rom makes and inferface builders of the xiaomi family) are currently working on launching their own os soon,ubuntu will be out,firefox is gradually dominating spain.very soon we(android users) will meet competitions all over,den the market will be abit competitive once more and nt moving on a mono system,.so pls let everyone say what dey feel seems ry to dem.thank you
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by alfredo4u(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2013
God dey ohhhhhh
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
all these ur noise being made will nvr affect d sales of dis device,it will still sell to its own limit,nt everyone likes the all opened/unsecured android os.if he(the writer u quoted) says ppl going against dis device are poor ppl(lols) thats his opinion we dnt have go against that,android is android(d dominater),bt nt everyone wants to be on d platform,not becos 75% of asia uses android means all wants it,the aliyun os is gradually growing,miui(one of the best custom rom makes and inferface builders of the xiaomi family) are currently working on launching their own os soon,ubuntu will be out,firefox is gradually dominating spain.very soon we(android users) will meet competitions all over,den the market will be abit competitive once more and nt moving on a mono system,.so pls let everyone say what dey feel seems ry to dem.thank you
LOL grin please dnt ridicule urself my friend!!!
The sales of BB has been slow as snail even on its own turf (Canada) only Nigerians will hype this device. Nobody is going against anybody's opinion but lets try our posible best 2 reason b4 we spill out sum words.
Who said it will not sell? definately it will but its a waste of resources cos i doubt it'll get 3% market share. I'd rather i go for Jolla fish OS dan BB. Nothing so special about BB OS xcept for the BBM which will soon be an open platform app. I'll advice they focus on the BBM app rather dan churn out expensive devices with less friendly UI.
Competition is good BUT there's always an OGA @ THE TOP cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. / 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.