Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display (37851 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
charles0922:
you have said it all,i think you can run apk apps and games on their bb 10.x which makes it more attractive
Sorry sir but ur thoughts are wrong. I tried sending sum apk apps 2 a BB 10 device and guess what?.......
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Reference(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Na waoh. These phone companies don't need marketing departments with this e-sales slam going on here.

Please be reminded that in comm.tech you are only as good as the last platform you launched. So don't chase technology. Let technology chase you. Find the device that does what you NEED best and stick with it. Develop YOURSELF, dammit.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2013
sad
ambotienigeria: The Z30 is a late answer but an answer. No other phone can match its functionability. It has a 5 inch touch screen, 1.7 gigahertz processor, top of the range graphic rendering, tons of useful apps, and what else? Its a BB meant for everyone because it is feature rich, beautiful and sexy.
If it were a woman i'll definately propose my unflinching love for her.
i guess u'v nt set ur eyes on a GS4 before. I pity u
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by rman: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Your phone is not an extension of your self esteem. Make your choice and let others make theirs.
It is absolutely immature people that will open a thread about a product they hate to rubbish it and people that may want to buy it.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: Sorry sir but ur thoughts are wrong. I tried sending sum apk apps 2 a BB 10 device and guess what?.......

shocked dum dum...you have to convert the apk to .bar file for it to install on a BB....apk are for androids...there are many sites to learn how to port .apk to .bar from

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by mrdrizzy(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: LOL grin please dnt ridicule urself my friend!!!
The sales of BB has been slow as snail even on its own turf (Canada) only Nigerians will hype this device. Nobody is going against anybody's opinion but lets try our posible best 2 reason b4 we spill out sum words.
Who said it will not sell? definately it will but its a waste of resources cos i doubt it'll get 3% market share. I'd rather i go for Jolla fish OS dan BB. Nothing so special about BB OS xcept for the BBM which will soon be an open platform app. I'll advice they focus on the BBM app rather dan churn out expensive devices with less friendly UI.
Competition is good BUT there's always an OGA @ THE TOP cool
dats clearly ur opinion .nt theirs,allow dem.oh and pls stop devieving urself blackberry own 15% of the general market shares..if u feel u can use jolly fish or fried fish os ,that is ur own ish,if u look clearly d fone d fone comes with a quadcaore(what all techchques have been yearning for).so i doubt dis fone being a waste of resoources
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ebunma: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Seriously RIM could make money from this the world is going bigger screen and bigger battery. Well that is if the price is review.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

shocked dum dum...you have to convert the apk to .bar file for it to install on a BB....apk are for androids...there are many sites to learn how to port .apk to .bar from
LOL cheesy and u think i dnt knw about the .bar u are talking about?
Apk and bar, do they sound alike? Or are they in anyway related? Good luck with ur convertion.... Hav u heard about "problem parsing app?"
Well... Dat's ur final destination when u try converting apk to bar. Its not official and i dnt see BB paying GOOGLE any patent fee to run their apps. smiley

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Solarpower(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
all these ur noise being made will nvr affect d sales of dis device,it will still sell to its own limit,nt everyone likes the all opened/unsecured android os.if he(the writer u quoted) says ppl going against dis device are poor ppl(lols) thats his opinion we dnt have go against that,android is android(d dominater),bt nt everyone wants to be on d platform,not becos 75% of asia uses android means all wants it,the aliyun os is gradually growing,miui(one of the best custom rom makes and inferface builders of the xiaomi family) are currently working on launching their own os soon,ubuntu will be out,firefox is gradually dominating spain.very soon we(android users) will meet competitions all over,den the market will be abit competitive once more and nt moving on a mono system,.so pls let everyone say what dey feel seems ry to dem.thank you
i get ur point, but do u knw that Google made an official statement that there are ova '1 billion' devices runing on the Android OS? Thats a feat men. 1billion out of d world's apprxmatly 7billion pple using d Android OS. CAN U BEAT THAT? And talkng bout other OS,they'l mak wave in their time,bt 4nw,ANDROID is the king.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Solarpower: i get ur point, but do u knw that Google made an official statement that there are ova '1 billion' devices runing on the Android OS? Thats a feat men. 1billion out of d world's apprxmatly 7billion pple using d Android OS. CAN U BEAT THAT? And talkng bout other OS,they'l mak wave in their time,bt 4nw,ANDROID is the king.
ANDROID AND IOS, ARE D KING....

UBUNTU IS DA FUTURE...

BB IS ALMOST DEAD..
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: LOL cheesy and u think i dnt knw about the .bar u are talking about?
Apk and bar, do they sound alike? Or are they in anyway related? Good luck with ur convertion.... Hav u heard of problem parsing app? Well... Dat's ur final destination when u try converting apk to bar smiley

dude...almost all the apps on Google play have already been ported to work on BB10 OS by real coders all over the world and you're here talking about what you don't know and spreading wrong information

good luck with your jolla fish OS

oh by the way, that you say the only thing special about the BB OS is BBM tells me you don't know jack and i will advise those who will read through this thread looking for information to discount your opinions because your opinions are clearly ignorant

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by mrdrizzy(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

dude...almost all the apps on Google play have already been ported to work on BB10 OS by real coders all over the world and you're here talking about what you don't know and spreading wrong information

oh by the way, that you say the only thing special about the BB OS is BBM tells me you don't know jack and i will advise those who will read through this thread looking for information to discount your opinions because your opinions are clearly ignorant
grin cheesy grin
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

I HATE TO SAY DIS BUT... BBM AND. BIS ARE D ONLY UNIQUE STUFF ON A BB.. TAKE THT AWAY.. AND BB IS A MOVING SYMBIAN PHONE....

IF U CAN POINT OUT JUST ANY ODA UNIQUE STUFF ON A BB, THT ISNT ALREADY POSSIBLE ON MORE CHEAPER O.S...

I PROMISE TO VOUCH FOR BB..

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

Oopps! Sorry am just toooo ignorant!!!
I'll zip my lips in regards 2 this porting stuff of urs.
ONLY OUTDATED ANDROID 2.3.3 APPS CAN BE PORTED OR CONVERTED 2 .BAR!!!
U SCREAMING ALMOST ANY APP ON PLAY STORE, U ARE THE ONE WE SHOULD DISCOUNT HERE COS U DEF DNT KNW WHAT U ARE SAYING. IF U WANT FULL APK APPS, GO GET URSELF AN ANDROID DEVICE!!!

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HATE TO SAY DIS BUT... BBM AND. BIS ARE D ONLY UNIQUE STUFF ON A BB.. TAKE THT AWAY.. AND BB IS A MOVING SYMBIAN PHONE....

IF U CAN POINT OUT JUST ANY ODA UNIQUE STUFF ON A BB, THT ISNT ALREADY POSSIBLE ON MORE CHEAPER O.S...

ok, tell me something that is unique on the iOS platform and the Android platform that symbian OS or even the BB platform cannot do
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

ok, tell me something that is unique on the iOS platform and the Android platform that symbian OS or even the BB platform cannot do
i culdnt help but laught out soooooooo loud!!!
Gossh.... This clearly state u are yet 2 handle an Android device. And please.... Dnt step an inch closer 2 iOS!!! Dat's another Galaxy on its own.
I've handled, configured, fix, repair , upgrade, degrade firmwares of Most smartphones running on diff OS and even crack PSP consoles etc. So u think am noob wen it cums 2 Techy stuffs, u got 2 be kidding me. Enjoy ur primitive BB OS!!!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: Oopps! Sorry am just toooo ignorant!!!
I'll zip my lips in regards 2 this porting stuff of urs.
ONLY OUTDATED ANDROID 2.3.3 APPS CAN BE PORTED OR CONVERTED 2 .BAR!!!
U SCREAMING ALMOST ANY APP ON PLAY STORE, U ARE THE ONE WE SHOULD DISCOUNT HERE COS U DEF DNT KNW WHAT U ARE SAYING. IF U WANT FULL APK APPS, GO GET URSELF AN ANDROID DEVICE!!!

seriously dude, you need to REALLY ZIP it....you have a really shallow idea of what you are talking about

almost all of the 950k plus apps on android OS are coded to be backward compatible with android devices running OS versions all the way back to even pre-gingerbread OS otherwise apps developers wont have the critical mass they need to succeed
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: i culdnt help but laught out soooooooo loud!!!
Gossh.... This clearly state u are yet 2 handle an Android device. And please.... Dnt step an inch closer 2 iOS!!! Dat's another Galaxy on its own.
I've handled, configured, fix, repair , upgrade, degrade firmwares of Most smartphones running on diff OS. So u think am noob wen it cums 2 Technology, u got 2 be kidding me. Enjoy ur primitive BB OS!!!

stop ranting and answer the question

BB platform has the gold standard in security, email, BBM and BIS. tell me what the android platform has a gold standard in?
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

seriously dude, you need to REALLY ZIP it....you have a really shallow idea of what you are talking about

almost all of the 950k plus apps on android OS are coded to be backward compatible with android devices running OS versions all the way back to even pre-gingerbread OS otherwise apps developers wont have the critical mass they need to succeed

Of a truth, i rilly nedd 2 zip up when i'll gain nothing exchanging words with sum1 like u!!!
GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND IN REGARDS 2 THIS.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Godvilla: Of a truth, i rilly nedd 2 zip up when i'll gain nothing exchanging words with sum1 like u!!!
Am done with u.......... 4 REAL!!!

yeah..you need to keep quiet because you have nothing to offer
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

yeah..you need to keep quiet because you have nothing to offer
GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND DUDE!!!
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

ON D ANDROID, U CAN RUN TOUCHWIZ APPZ, RUN HD GAMES, WATCH FULL UNCONVERTED MOVIES , DEEJAY WIT UR ANDROID, CREATE CARTOON ANIMATIONS WITH UR ANDROID, EDIT MOVIES... UR ANDROID CAN SERVE AS A COMPASS... FULL TOUCHWIZ , SWIFT MULTI TASKING, BBMgrin, AND WITH MY OTG, I CAN CONNECT A GAME PAD TO MY ANDROID AND PLAY GOOD GAMES, I CAN CONNECT MY ANDROID TO MY TELEVISION AND WATCH MY FULL HD MOVIES... I CAN CONNECT A COMPUTER KEYBOARD AND TYPE ON MY ANDROID... I CAN ALSO CONNECT MY MOUSE.. ON MY ANDROID I HAVE AN AIRSWIPE SENSOR, WHICH ENABLES ME TO OPERATE MY PHONE BY JUST SWAPPING MY HAND OVER IT.... WITOUT TOUCHING D PHONE..

I HAVE AN OPTION TO JUST SHAKE MY DEVICE ,IF I WANNA CHANGE TO D NEXT MUSIC ON MY MUSIC PLAYER, AND I CAN TURN IT OFF IF I WANT...

.. ON D IOS. ITS BASICALLY ALMOST D SAME THANG...

OH AND I FORGOT, I USE BLACKBERRY'S BIS ON MY ANDROID.

BUT SOM APPS ON BLACKBERRY WONT WORK WITH A NORMAL SUBSCRIPTION...

AND D BEST PART, I GOT ALL DIS ON MY PHONE, FOR JUST 55GRAND... ELIFE 5...

URMMM, AM STILL OPEN TO LEARN MORE, TELL ME THE UNIQUE STUFFS ON A BB O.S.. grin grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: I HATE TO SAY DIS BUT... BBM AND. BIS ARE D ONLY UNIQUE STUFF ON A BB.. TAKE THT AWAY.. AND BB IS A MOVING SYMBIAN PHONE....

BB platform has the gold standard in security, email, BBM and BIS.

the android platform on the other hand is like Nigeria..you have the freedom to do whatever you like because there's no govt...you can do whatever you like with your device anytime you like, its like living in a jungle and being on the brink of chaos...

that doesn't mean i have a problem with android or iOS platforms..i have been using GSIII since June 2012 and i have used every release of iPod and iTunes software since 2006 but i'm just tired of seeing post dissing a platform by people who don't know jack just for them to feel good about themselves
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: ON D ANDROID, U CAN RUN TOUCHWIZ APPZ, RUN HD GAMES, WATCH FULL UNCONVERTED MOVIES , DEEJAY WIT UR ANDROID, CREATE CARTOON ANIMATIONS WITH UR ANDROID, EDIT MOVIES... UR ANDROID CAN SERVE AS A COMPASS... FULL TOUCHWIZ , SWIFT MULTI TASKING, BBMgrin, AND WITH MY OTG, I CAN CONNECT A GAME PAD TO MY ANDROID AND PLAY GOOD GAMES, I CAN CONNECT MY ANDROID TO MY TELEVISION AND WATCH MY FULL HD MOVIES... I CAN CONNECT A COMPUTER KEYBOARD AND TYPE ON MY ANDROID... I CAN ALSO CONNECT MY MOUSE.. ON MY ANDROID I HAVE AN AIRSWIPE SENSOR, WHICH ENABLES ME TO OPERATE MY PHONE BY JUST SWAPPING MY HAND OVER IT.... WITOUT TOUCHING D PHONE..

I HAVE AN OPTION TO JUST SHAKE MY DEVICE ,IF I WANNA CHANGE TO D NEXT MUSIC ON MY MUSIC PLAYER, AND I CAN TURN IT OFF IF I WANT...

.. ON D IOS. ITS BASICALLY ALMOST D SAME THANG...

OH AND I FORGOT, I USE BLACKBERRY'S BIS ON MY ANDROID.

BUT SOM APPS ON BLACKBERRY WONT WORK WITH A NORMAL SUBSCRIPTION...

AND D BEST PART, I GOT ALL DIS ON MY PHONE, FOR JUST 55GRAND... ELIFE 5...

URMMM, AM STILL OPEN TO LEARN MORE, TELL ME THE UNIQUE STUFFS ON A BB O.S.. grin grin grin..

pullleeeezzzz....touchwhiz apps and features are for samsung phones and are layered on the android by samsung just like HTC has layered their own Sense...all this boils down to freedom that is already well documented

...android and iOS are only just catching up on multitasking...BB platform has implemented really multitasking since OS version 5 back in 2009
HD games now very available on BB10
full unconverted HD movies play without a stutter directly on the device and when connected to TV
gif (animated pictures) run even on BBM, you can edit movies and time shift camera means your pictures are always perfect
Compass has been available for years on all platforms...nothing unique there
BB devices connect to HDTV wirelessly and with HDMI cable

you should get a BB10 device and try it out for yourself....
pls note that the BBOS and BB10 are two totally different OS...most people are still stuck in the BBOS space in their minds...

BB10 has completely erased all the features and capabilities gaps between the BB platform and Android/iOS.....because of the bad space BBOS has been in, apps developers are still a bit reluctant to go full blown on app development on BB10 and that is why some BIG TICKET apps on iOS and Android are still missing from the BB10 platform in native form but BB enthusiasts all over the world have basically created 'android port' of all this apps and they can be easily sideloaded to a BB10 device and they run smoothly
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

the android platform on the other hand is like Nigeria..you have the freedom to do whatever you like because there's no govt...you can do whatever you like with your device anytime you like, its like living in a jungle and being on the brink of chaos...

that doesn't mean i have a problem with android or iOS platforms..i have been using GSIII since June 2012 and i have used every release of iPod and iTunes software since 2006 but i'm just tired of seeing post dissing a platform by people who don't know jack just for them to feel good about themselves
WELL ALL U SAID IS RIGHT... EXECPT FOR D SRCURITY AND EMAIL STUFF...

I HAV AN APP ON MY PHONE, DEEPLY HIDDEN IN AMONG MY SYSTEM FILES, THT MONITORS MY PHONE AND AUTOMATICALLY SENDS ME A GMAIL ON NUMBER AND GPS LOCATION OF ANY NEW SIMCARD INSTERTED ON MY PHONE...

EVEN IF D PHONE IS FORMATTED D APP IS STILL THERE...

SO THT WAY, WHEN EVER MY PHONE IS STOLEN AND D PERSON INVOLVED PUTS IN ANY NEW SIMCARD ON D PHONE, D APP AUTOMATICALLY TRIGGERS AND SENDS MY GMAIL D NUMBER , AND GPS LOCATION OF D PHONE.... WITOUT D THEIF HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE...

ON EMAIL, I GIVE IT TO ANDROID, IOS, AND BB...

ALL WORKS FLAWLESSLY ...

BUT REMEMBER, U CANT RUN AN ANDROID WITOUT A GMAIL, ANDROID IS ONE OF D FINEST WHILE RUNNING EMAIL....

COX THERE IS NO WAY U CAN ACCESS D PLAYSTORE WITOUT A GMAIL ACCOUNT..
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

WHAT AN EPIC SUPER STORY.......
SECURITY(IV GOT KAPERSKY TO TAKE CARE OF MY SECURITY NEEDS)
EMAIL(YAHOO MAIL OR GOOGLE MAIL) MAIL IS MAIL
BIS (ANDROID USERS ARE USING IT ALREADY)
BBM (JUST ONE DAY AHEAD OF US AND IT'LL BE OFFICIAL ON ANDROID)

TELL US SUMTIN ELSE UR BB CAN DO DAT CAN NEVA BE DONE ON AN ANDROID.
ARE U STILL TRYING 2 PORT ALL THOSE FEATURES DEEJAY STATED 2 UR BB?
U GO GROW BEAR BEAR FOR THAT ONE OOO gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

pullleeeezzzz....touchwhiz apps and features are for samsung phones and are layered on the android by samsung just like HTC has layered their own Sense...all this boils down to freedom that is already well documented

...android and iOS are only just catching up on multitasking...BB platform has implemented really multitasking since OS version 5 back in 2009
HD games now very available on BB10
full unconverted HD movies play without a stutter directly on the device and when connected to TV
gif (animated pictures) run even on BBM, you can edit movies and time shift camera means your pictures are always perfect
Compass has been available for years on all platforms...nothing unique there
BB devices connect to HDTV wirelessly and with HDMI cable

IN UR DREAMS ABI?? grin grin grin..

LWKMD...

BB KO ZZ..

INDEED.

grin grin grin
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by walcolm(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: IN UR DREAMS ABI?? grin grin grin..

LWKMD...

BB KO ZZ..

INDEED.

grin grin grin

which part? i updated my post that you quoted so you might want to take a second look
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2013
walcolm:

pullleeeezzzz....touchwhiz apps and features are for samsung phones and are layered on the android by samsung just like HTC has layered their own Sense...all this boils down to freedom that is already well documented.....
The touchwiz and Sense are all embeded in a rom which runs on the Samsung and HTC respectively. Goodnews and why i love android is that, this rom can be ported 2 other android devices as custom roms.
Bottom line: ANDROID IS A GALAXY OF UNLIMITED POSIBILITIES!!!
SO.... BB Users should not feel they are strong competitors to android just b'cos their devices are xpensive and now poise a 5" screen size.
ENJOY UR BB PHONE!!!
BUT THE AFTER PARTY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Donvic4u(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2013
ANDROID RULES....
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by hustla(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
ciphoenix:

It's just insecurities for some reason I don't understand.

My rule number 1 "Do not feed the trolls" wink

If it is how expensive your phone is or the kind of phone you use that gives you self esteem ...bro..you need to see a psychiatrist.. You have really lost it..
No ..seriously... Ah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. / 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.