Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? (565 Views)

This Is What I Saw Yesterday P/s What Did U Call This Type Of Hair / What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? by moscobabs(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
If I have opportunity to speak with seun today,I have many questions to ask him.
these are 5 out of the questions:

-I would ask for the Bio data of each of his Nairaland Moderators

-I would ask for the Criteria for selection someone as a moderator

-I would ask if Mukina is a Male or Female( I have reason for this question)

-I would ask why he did not create LUNATIC section for the end time and 1st to comment guys to meet their mates

-I would ask why some unreasonable topics are making frontpage while some interesting and educative topics are sinking at back page of Nairaland.

my fellow Nairalanders what would be your question??
Re: If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? by 247notire(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'd ask him 4 an opportunity to bcm a mod.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lemme write them out

brb

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Imanuelle: Lemme write them out

brb
testing

1 Like

Re: If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? by Chazzyboy: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
I would ask, how do i make money online? Cos many post money making opportunites here but i dont know who to direct me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Wake Up / How Many Pages Of Nl Threads Do You Often Read? / What Is The Use Of The Eye Brow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.