Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? (593 Views)

Those The Iphone 7 Will Favor / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Enters Guinness Book Of Records. / Which Animal Are You? Ask Google Today And Get Stunned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by econome(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2015
In my presence live: March 1, Sunday night, at a youth event tagged "Meet the President(Dinner)" Eko hotel, Lagos. When Seyi Shay finished performing. She mercifully begged Mr president to let her take pics with him. When she was granted, she quickly ran to the handsomely dresssed like 20 somthing young guy, President Jonathan, took some shots with help from Nigeria journalist. I know say na from internet she go collect those pics and keep them for future..lol

what favor would you ask president Goodluck if you have opportunity to talk/meet him?
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by Ilekeh(f): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Ask him to resign peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by smakati(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2015
He should go back to otuoke and enroll patience in an adult education program

1 Like

Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by AnyibestDede(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Ask him to divide this joke of a country into 6places or more and see if we can have some peace
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by basisop(m): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2015
A fraction of that $20million wey "no" loss.
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by wiseone28: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2015
his daughter

1 Like

Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by jeffobodo1: 1:25am On Mar 02, 2015
his undertaker gown and fedora hat
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by kodded(m): 2:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Bunch of kids above me
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by kodded(m): 2:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Bunch of kids above me
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by TI1919(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2015
I will ask him to sack Jega grin grin grin
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by Raiders: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2015
I will tell him to resign and hand over power because he is a failed president
Re: What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him? by dwizy(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
I will tell him about you.

(1) (Reply)

#never Again# / Get The Quotes Of The Day Here!!! / What's The Correct Answer To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.