Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups (3756 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Again, i have better things to do with my time than to engage in discussion with your sort . . . .

Run away like a typical christian, coward!
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by SalC: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Evil Brain:

I've seen heaven. All the women there were either in heels and G-strings, or wore nothing at all.

Those who clung to their sin and insisted on wearing clothes were roasting in hell fire. It was terrible!

You women need to repent and take those clothes off (slowly please, don’t rush it). Its the only way to make heaven.
Sarcasm I suppose.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judas2013: Run away like a typical christian, coward!

Thanks, i rather be a coward than waste my time with such a fella like you, Sir cheesy
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by soapdish(f): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
You people should ignore @divepen, he is obsessed with visions. Even when you show him bible verses that show that those things are not condemned by the bible, he will still argue.

It is therefore safe to conclude that he believes that acclaimed revelations take precedence over the bible. However, every genuine born again christian knows that when there is a conflict between vision and the bible, the bible takes precedence.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks, i rather be a coward than waste my time with such a fella like you, Sir cheesy

Then you should stop opening threads where you teach erroneous doctrines and lies that never happened. People should put on whatever they like without guilt or fear of a fly monster in the sky! Please remain a good coward by keeping your crap stories to yourself.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
soapdish: You people should ignore @divepen, he is obsessed with visions. Even when you show him bible verses that show that those things are not condemned by the bible, he will still argue.

It is therefore safe to conclude that he believes that acclaimed revelations take precedence over the bible. However, every genuine born again christian knows that when there is a conflict between vision and the bible, the bible takes precedence.
soapdish,you find me reach here again..i'm still coming to the other thread for vision but i did not see vision here...did i and where in the bible was it written that women should where what belongs to a man...when people started wearing it,people castigated them but now a woman wiyhout it is a fool
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:
soapdish,you find me reach here again..i'm still coming to the other thread for vision but i did not see vision here...did i and where in the bible was it written that women should where what belongs to a man...when people started wearing it,people castigated them but now a woman wiyhout it is a fool

where it is written in the bible that trousers belongto man, because at that time man wear no trousers, learn history than you will understand
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
people should be enlightened, not coming up with no-trouser, no-mkeup teaching that the bible doesnt support.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
No more argument than the ones i have told u that ladies start putting on trousers to show that they are equal with men and that brought it up
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
please why you cannot tell me that trousers belong only to man, sorry that is not written in the bible no you dont know to say something.

all what you write about trousers is bulllshit, you are one of this brainwash niigerians sorry that i have to say this to you..

you want to be a chistian but you are not a christian you pray to the angel of the light.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544: please why you cannot tell me that trousers belong only to man, sorry that is not written in the bible no you dont know to say something.

all what you write about trousers is bulllshit, you are one of this brainwash niigerians sorry that i have to say this to you..

you want to be a chistian but you are not a christian you pray to the angel of the light.

will you believe me or not if it ell you
because i will use many version to explain it
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen:

will you believe me or not if it ell you
because i will use many version to explain it

i wait, but i know you cannot explain it to me, because when you go after the bible than trousers also forbitten for man.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Fatsotito(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Its not a sin fo women to wear trousers

1 Like

Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Judges8v24b
And they wear earrings,because they are ishmaelites)
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

i wait, but i know you cannot explain it to me, because when you go after the bible than trousers also forbitten for man.

How boss..kindly give me bible passages
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ajibam:

How boss..kindly give me bible passages

When the bible was written there where no trouser, no man wir trousers at that thima the same is also with woman so why it should be alone for man
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Other Translations of Deuteronomy 22:5
¶ The woman shall not weare that which pertaineth vnto a man, neither shall a man put on a womans garment: for all that doe so, are abomination vnto the Lord thy God.
- King James Version (1611)- View 1611 Bible Scan
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.
- New American Standard Version (1995)
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto Jehovah thy God.
- American Standard Version (1901)
It is not right for a woman to be dressed in man's clothing, or for a man to put on a woman's robe: whoever does such things is disgusting to the Lord your God.
- Basic English Bible
There shall not be a man's apparel on a woman, neither shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever doeth so is an abomination to Jehovah thy God.
- Darby Bible
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination to the LORD thy God.
- Webster's Bible
A woman shall not wear men's clothing, neither shall a man put on women's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God.
- World English Bible
`The habiliments of a man are not on a woman, nor doth a man put on the garment of a woman, for the abomination of Jehovah thy God [is] any one doing these.
- Youngs Literal Bible
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Jewish Publication Society Bible
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

When the bible was written there where no trouser, no man wir trousers at that thima the same is also with woman so why it should be alone for man
Firstly,I asked for bible passages
Secondly,,,your statement prove nothing,,were you there that time?...
If you insist,then why are you using drum set,,the bible stated only cymbal,horns,e.t.c
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: Other Translations of Deuteronomy 22:5
¶ The woman shall not weare that which pertaineth vnto a man, neither shall a man put on a womans garment: for all that doe so, are abomination vnto the Lord thy God.
- King James Version (1611)- View 1611 Bible Scan
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.
- New American Standard Version (1995)
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto Jehovah thy God.
- American Standard Version (1901)
It is not right for a woman to be dressed in man's clothing, or for a man to put on a woman's robe: whoever does such things is disgusting to the Lord your God.
- Basic English Bible
There shall not be a man's apparel on a woman, neither shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever doeth so is an abomination to Jehovah thy God.
- Darby Bible
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination to the LORD thy God.
- Webster's Bible
A woman shall not wear men's clothing, neither shall a man put on women's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh your God.
- World English Bible
`The habiliments of a man are not on a woman, nor doth a man put on the garment of a woman, for the abomination of Jehovah thy God [is] any one doing these.
- Youngs Literal Bible
A woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Jewish Publication Society Bible

Can you tell me where it is written that trousers only belong to man. you show me the bible but at that time when the apostel live there where no trousers, for man and woman so why trousers should be only for man.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ajibam:
Firstly,I asked for bible passages
Secondly,,,your statement prove nothing,,were you there that time?...
If you insist,then why are you using drum set,,the bible stated only cymbal,horns,e.t.c

because there is no bible passage, where you read the word trousers because at that time when the apostle live there where no trowers for man and woman.

I know the bible better than you
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

because there is no bible passage, where you read the word trousers because at that time when the apostle live there where no trowers for man and woman.

I know the bible better than you

Peace...I didn't argue that..I boast in christ not my own knowledge...
You just ran away from the drum question...peace
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

Can you tell me where it is written that trousers only belong to man. you show me the bible but at that time when the apostel live there where no trousers, for man and woman so why trousers should be only for man.
Remember God knows the end from the beginning,,
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Follow this link yo know why women wore trousers

http://www.communigate.co.uk/ne/tradition/page45.phtml
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by nora544: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ajibam:

Peace...I didn't argue that..I boast in christ not my own knowledge...
You just ran away from the drum question...peace

so please, i know the bible very good, i study religion, and i have a master degree for religion so i know there is no place in the bible where you can read that trousers are only for man.

when we want to put on the clothes like the apostel have it than all of us have to wear long shirt, that was what the people wear at that time.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
nora544:

so please, i know the bible very good, i study religion, and i have a master degree for religion so i know there is no place in the bible where you can read that trousers are only for man.

when we want to put on the clothes like the apostel have it than all of us have to wear long shirt, that was what the people wear at that time.
follow the link
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by EvilBrain1(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2013
Sal C: Sarcasm I suppose.

No, I'm dead serious.

If you are a woman and you want to make heaven, the only way is to take your clothes off slowly and walk around the way God made you. Preferably with an R Kelly song playing in the background.

Hell is real. Don't joke with your eternity.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by druid06(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Evil Brain:

No, I'm dead serious.

If you are a woman and you want to make heaven, the only way is to take your clothes off slowly and walk around the way God made you. Preferably with an R Kelly song playing in the background.

Everytime I stumble upon your handle, I can't but help myself picture a cartoon villian Mojojojo.

Nice coments though, love the sarcasm.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2013
nora544:

Lol..master degree in religion,,
I don't have any religion,,,I only follow the lifestyle of christ...
What of my drum question
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Judas2013: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Ajibam:
Lol..master degree in religion,,
I don't have any religion,,,I only follow the lifestyle of christ...
What of my drum question

I heard jesus was a common fisherman. I guess you will be going into the fishing business too. grin grin.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Judas2013:

I heard jesus was a common fisherman. I guess you will be going into the fishing business too. grin grin.
Yes!!!
I fish men,,
Am an evangelist
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by SalC: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Evil Brain:

No, I'm dead serious.

You, an atheist( correct me if am wrong) suddenly saw heaven and believed? That sounds more like sarcasm to me.

Again you saw only naked women there? Smh.
Re: One Reason You Should Stop Wearing Trousers,earring,attachment And Makeups by Ajibam: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Sal C: You, an atheist( correct me if am wrong) suddenly saw heaven and believed? That sounds more like sarcasm to me.

Again you saw only naked women there? Smh.
Lol...nairaland atheist are funny naw
1.They have denominations
2.They believe extraterrestrial God
E.t.c...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMPORTANT WARNING: There Is A Mighty Flood Coming!!! / God Has No Value For Human Lives / Troll Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.