Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line (21498 Views)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym / Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Photo: Ex Miss World, Agbani Darego Flaunts Hottest & Sexiest Bikini Body Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by pri3stess(f): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: I remember when we used to date in primary school
Who dash you?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by dinocy(m): 2:49am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice logo grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Taiwo20(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2013
anomsodi: Wot n wot does it take to be de 1st to comment must i k***some pple b4 i can achieve dat feet..or do some pple sleep on Nl

*Feet
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Allohrandy(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Agbani, better go get marry so you can flaunt your husband. Very soon you go pass menopause.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by kunlekuz3: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by crackhaus: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Agbani is a fine biatch, ripe for the taking...Thin but manageable.
Do ladies now have a valid reason to spend 12,500 on a jean or polo top? I thought that was the least expensive accessory they usually had on.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by victorkc(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2013
this logo is too bold and large she should go back to the drawing board and minimize it.so it doesnt look like Eze goes to school kind of bags
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by orlarbissy(f): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
smileynice one from her
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Lilamartedi(f): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Noted! Nice logo btw
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Orikinla(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2013
That's my girl. She is not only beautiful, but also brilliant and smart.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Am I seeing legs or chopsticks??
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2013
bory09: please sey the jeans gree 1,500 and can i take the polo 1,200 madam agbani talk now na so we dey buy for bros chike boutique. I will take the bag for 2,500 last nothing more nothing less

Na u talk better talk here biko!! If she no sell am so Bros Chike go meet our Aba brothers, her logo go dey easy to put for bag and shirt.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Raxxye(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: you lack self esteem....can't you represent Africa for miss world?

That was unnecessary! **Thumbs down**
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Raxxye(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Buoyantic: you lack self esteem....can't you represent Africa for miss world?

That was unnecessary!
**thumbs down**
onila: do I look like a beauty queen to you

Mature reply!
**thumbs up**
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Am I seeing legs or chopsticks??

Caveman! She's a model. Perfect figure!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by IAMBREEZY: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Agbani my future wifey legooooo
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Logo not too good. She shud hv used small letters warped artistically.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by shegzi(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice logo very simple
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2013
onila:

they always advise beauty queens to marry a rich man as fast as possible before their beauty dies out or before they get too old . .anyways its quite easy for them to get rich men

just take a look lelia Lopes-the recent African Beauty queen-Miss Universe 2011. .that got enegaged to the Nigerian American, NFL player- Osi

The Angolan Beauty Queen & the Nigerian Football Star! Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes & NFL Star Osi Umenyiora are ENGAGED!

FINE IBO BOY cheesy cheesy cheesy,LUV THINGS tongue
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Mannylex(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2013
Shez too skinny.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Onyenna(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
onila: do I look like a beauty queen to you

*in Bruno's voice*...You Are Amazing!!! Just The Way You Are!!!!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by tjdj: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
not even one lady in the house asking where to get it, you are all busy saying its fine but not ready to part with una money.....osho free naija babes

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Toecynne(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Amaaskia:

Caveman! She's a model. Perfect figure!
dats harsh.. 'Caveman' lmao
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by free37: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
tj-dj:
not even one lady in the house asking where to get it, you are all busy saying its fine but not ready to part with una money.....osho free naija babes

grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice concept; all the best.......
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by slimfit7: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
wow! Is she the 1 dat won miss world? Wonderful, maybe i did nt born then
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Toecynne(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
slimfit7: wow! Is she the 1 dat won miss world? Wonderful, maybe i did nt born then
wah langauge r u speaking 'maybe i did nt born then' ?
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by ezeagu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
onila: No black country can produce another beauty queen like this in the next 50 years

That's a pretty lame thing to say.
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by onila(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
ezeagu:

That's a pretty lame thing to say.
not lame but fact

i just get too patriotic sometime

but its allowed
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Tininitanana(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2013
anomsodi: Wot n wot does it take to be de 1st to comment must i k***some pple b4 i can achieve dat feet..or do some pple sleep on Nl
hahahahaha......i tire ooooo every day ppl dey pass me for 1st to comment nawao ma brother abi na sista ? abeg all join which eva 1 u dey ............i wan b 1st to comment abeg u ppl leave me to do one just 1 tym i go rest ......kai e no easy,lets keep on praying 1 day we go make am sha.........God dey....................ha!
Re: Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line by Tininitanana(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2013
gegee: my broda wetin dey be say na man know man o if u no get long leg sorry for u u no go fit make am to FTC. No go talk say na Me tell u o
chei see betta broda dey helep im broda na God go bless u for dis advise wey u give for free,tank u very much. doss ppl wey tink say na dem sabi Abj we ma we get persin for Abj we be ma uncle nefew aunti cozin sister broda grand fada pikin 4 there..............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Davido Cheated Me After Signing My Artist, Peruzzi – Record Label Boss / Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.