Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (46763 Views)

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Finally. I hope it doesn't take fifty years before they actually have the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Abuleoshi: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
who is paul Okoye?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Those poor Aneke twins will have to keep looking.

Congrats to Paul. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Slickest(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hml dude, dats 4 wen ena marry sha...."the diary" on ma mind
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by tpia5: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Are you trying to tell me that p-square are now off the market? cry

No they're not.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by onila(f): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
deols: Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

lol

the nigga has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

be there be saying a woman does not ....grrr
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by dawoyo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
ijbeauty: Nice one my broda... May God bless ur union.
I knw one of des saturdays shall be my daycheesy

Amen
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by konn: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
leatherman: Nonsense! after letting some girls play with his b.alls in canada, now's he's proposing!!!!

i blame the vulnerable, little or no integrity, low self-esteem girl that accepted his proposal! angry angry angry

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

why d hate? why wont she accept his proposal after having a child for him? what if she is ur sister?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Clemzy16(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where is the invitation card? Hope i'm invited.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
deols: Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

He never denied this child or the mother

https://www.nairaland.com/1280418/paul-okoyes-babys-mother-stuck
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by pri3stess(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Is this the same girl he supposedly denied her baby?
No that one name na Elshamah or one king funny name like that.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?
use ur head 2 work it out.
Lola is beautifully made why Anita is fearfully made.

D gods re wise

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by demelza: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
ighoosagie: use ur head 2 work it out.
Lola is beautifully made why Anita is fearfully made.

D gods re wise
grin Every woman is beautiful na
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by safarigirl(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
leatherman: Nonsense! after letting some girls play with his b.alls in canada, now's he's proposing!!!!

i blame the vulnerable, little or no integrity, low self-esteem girl that accepted his proposal! angry angry angry

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
see mouth, babe dey marry big-shot, instead make you wish her well you dey hate, how your own success go come? Btw, so effin what if gurls grabbed his balls? Because nobody wan give you face? Siddon there dey type, I sure say you don pass the age wey Paul make him first million, how much you get? Congrats to em abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by justplainpaul(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
How e take fuel my jet
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by callonafo: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?

I heard he proposed with keke Marwa.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: grin Every woman is beautiful na
yeah,
Some re only in d eyes of d beholder,

Why some re skin deep.

#team skin deep.#
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by 25Calibre(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
These guys applied the perfect technique, one to be emulated.

They ensured their girlfriends had kids first, and observed their strength of character properly before proposing.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
konn:

why d hate? why wont she accept his proposal after having a child for him? what if she is ur sister?

safarigirl: see mouth, babe dey marry big-shot, instead make you wish her well you dey hate, how your own success go come? Btw, so effin what if gurls grabbed his balls? Because nobody wan give you face? Siddon there dey type, I sure say you don pass the age wey Paul make him first million, how much you get? Congrats to em abeg.

you two can marry each other for all i care! afterall, una too no get alternative like the girl!
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Andyblaze: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
U been dey hope? U too ratchet 4 em
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by carlos1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013

Doesn't matter bro, What matters most is d sincerity of the heart

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by joshuaidibia(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is nt twitter wer u folo folo celebs anyhw. Since wen has any single tin about a celeb become our concern? Hw does this help us,d common nigerian? Hw dos dis reduce d price of the white substance in the market? How does this help to put an END in a TIME like this wen THINGS in nigeria re hard? There are so many useful and reasonable threads out there that could have made FP. Example(like d unilag post graduate student who used magnets in proving same sex marriage wrong). They say our govt is not doing there work. Wel,some ppl here are not doing their work well. #P.S# I hope am not geting a ban again from my beloved friend MUKINA2. :-D 1LOVE Y'ALL

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013

No, OP is trying to tell you to stop dreaming and start searching for your own man.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
I heard they promised each other when they were young that they would get married at the same time. Maybe it's true undecided.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by rubyP(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congratzz!!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by demelza: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Andyblaze: U been dey hope? U too ratchet 4 em
Mind your gaddem bizness you imp tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by kreamidiva(f): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where is the car nah?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
leatherman:

you two can marry each other for all i care! afterall, una too no get alternative like the girl!
grin lipsrsealed
for your mind, broke azz haters like you na alternative. If say na your sister una for do thanksgiving for house. Anybody wey wan wait for Mr. Perfect go wait until Jesus comes. No time abeg, she no wan old for her papa house
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by luvablesam(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
alala dakosta: abeg who get sarin gas make he give me small, i wan kill some rat for my kitchen.

Abeg just ask ur neighbour across d road..
No be ASSAD them dey cal am? Ask am,I'm go get...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO} / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.