Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (46764 Views)

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by MrCork: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
...DARK SKIN FEMALE?? ...this guys muss be desparate....(no ooofeeisese) angry
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Chimdim: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
congrats
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
joshua idibia: This is nt twitter wer u folo folo celebs anyhw. Since wen has any single tin about a celeb become our concern? Hw does this help us,d common nigerian? Hw dos dis reduce d price of the white substance in the market? How does this help to put an END in a TIME like this wen THINGS in nigeria re hard? There are so many useful and reasonable threads out there that could have made FP. Example(like d unilag post graduate student who used magnets in proving same sex marriage wrong). They say our govt is not doing there work. Wel,some ppl here are not doing their work well. #P.S# I hope am not geting a ban again from my beloved friend MUKINA2. :-D 1LOVE Y'ALL
And how will this ranting solve any of the afore mentioned problems? Or remove this topic from FP? Or increase your life span? My dear, commenting is OPTIONAL.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
These two Igbo boys are very wise, they are doing this to cut down the prize of the proper wedding, so that they can both celebrate the proper wedding on the same day as Twins concern, Choi Igbo people tho, Abeg make una no ban me sha.

Last Bullet: Them no dey use power dey raise prick
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nigerianmovie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Of all the umuadas from owerri through anambra to enugu even abia and ebonyi. These boiz did not pick one.
I GIVE UP!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Malawian(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?

very materialistic oilly peeps tongue tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by chi4ik(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dat Anita is my EX, she is so rude but Sexy.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by crackhaus: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
25Calibre: These guys applied the perfect technique, one to be emulated.

They ensured their girlfriends had kids first, and observed their strength of character properly before proposing.
Yeah, they must be very good Scientists.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by joyli: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
ogugua88: Those poor Aneke twins will have to keep looking.

Congrats to Paul. smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin ogugua did Aneke twins told you is Psquare they want?

No kill me with laugh!! Abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by rulegirl(f): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?
i wonda ooo
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
dis babe is very handsome, replica of weird MC
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by justplainpaul(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
joshua idibia: This is nt twitter wer u folo folo celebs anyhw. Since wen has any single tin about a celeb become our concern? Hw does this help us,d common nigerian? Hw dos dis reduce d price of the white substance in the market? How does this help to put an END in a TIME like this wen THINGS in nigeria re hard? There are so many useful and reasonable threads out there that could have made FP. Example(like d unilag post graduate student who used magnets in proving same sex marriage wrong). They say our govt is not doing there work. Wel,some ppl here are not doing their work well. #P.S# I hope am not geting a ban again from my beloved friend MUKINA2. :-D 1LOVE Y'ALL
I`m with you bruh. these are the same people complaining about how bad the economy is. not knowing that they are the one contributing to the bad economy by talking about celebs everytime instead of doing something worthwhile. if a celeb goes to his toilet, they will discuss about it, she wears the latest designer clothes, they will compare her with another celeb wearing the same dress. Haba! una no get work?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by demelza: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
justplainpaul: I`m with you bruh. these are the same people complaining about how bad the economy is. not knowing that they are the one contributing to the bad economy by talking about celebs everytime instead of doing something worthwhile. if a celeb goes to his toilet, they will discuss about it, she wears the latest designer clothes, they will compare her with another celeb wearing the same dress. Haba! una no get work?
Oga you miss road? If you want serious news enter the politics section, this is the celeb section in case you didnt notice angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by chubbytee: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Next thing we will be hearing is COLABO wedding on the same day. You wait and see. . grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by justplainpaul(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Oga you miss road? If you want serious news enter the politics section, this is the celeb section in case you didnt notice angry
I thought important topics are surposed to make front page. why put this trash on fp?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by demelza: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
justplainpaul: I thought important topics are surposed to make front page. why put this trash on fp?
Take up your case with the Mods and hope they give a hoot grin
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by LEXYCOM: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na the girl juju dey work....
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
So,non of em got married to an igbo girl.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by justplainpaul(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Take up your case with the Mods and hope they give a hoot grin
Abeg i no be lawyer weh dey take case o. grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by iphedahyor(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Are you trying to tell me that p-square are now off the market? cry
they are and they are not,so you can still try your luck.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by deols(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
onila: lol

the nigga has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

be there be saying a woman does not ....grrr

In her shoes,
You would have been too happy to consider the future of your children and the fate of their half brother?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Tolexander: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Malawian:

very materialistic oilly peeps tongue tongue
very worthless akpu peep!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
when was that picture taken? 2001?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by deols(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

He never denied this child or the mother

https://www.nairaland.com/1280418/paul-okoyes-babys-mother-stuck

The thread says he did. Her name is Elshama
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by fabulousdame(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
no offence buh seriously..y do celebs get married to ug*y people..i dint mention anyone's name oh... congrats to peter en paul
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
deols: Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

Leave the matter for them. I wonder why you're worried when e no concern u
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by choice393(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wishing them the best
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by emiye(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
paul and peter might get married the same day

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
What an ugly girl #spits# that's my own view on this topic. no bagger should be offensive with my post
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by chizel: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
And what's the big deal about the marriage proposal?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by write2obi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.
We'll always find a way to beat 'em. Thumbs up Comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO} / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.