Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Change Agents In APC??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Agents In APC??? (3133 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
The following characters are the PILLARS behind the newly registered All Progressive Congress (APC). Do they represent agents of change?

1. Alhaji Ahmed Rufai Sani Yerima, the former governor of Zamfara State and chief proponent of child marriage.

2. Muhammadu Buhari, a coup plotter, tribal bigot and Islamic fanatic.

3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the greatest thief and looter of this democratic dispensation.

4. Ali Modu Sheriff, former governor of Borno State who nurtured Boko Haram.

5. Achike Udenwa, former governor of Imo State who presided over the retrogression of the state between 1999 and 2007

6. Rochas Okorocha, the current governor of Imo State who has taken cluelessness to a new peak. His free tertiary education policy is the most clueless and senseless policy I've ever heard or read about.

Do these characters represent agents of change? I dont think so.

(Note: I deliberately omitted known but peripheral members of APC, including Fashola)

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The following characters are the PILLARS behind the newly registered All Progressive Congress (APC). Do they represent agents of change?

1. Alhaji Ahmed Rufai Sani Yerima, the former governor of Zamfara State and chief proponent of child marriage.

2. Muhammadu Buhari, a coup plotter, tribal bigot and Islamic fanatic.

3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the greatest thief and looter of this democratic dispensation.

4. Ali Modu Sheriff, former governor of Borno State who nurtured Boko Haram.

5. Achike Udenwa, former governor of Imo State who presided over the retrogression of the state between 1999 and 2007

6. Rochas Okorocha, the current governor of Imo State who has taken cluelessness to a new peak. His free tertiary education policy is the most clueless and senseless policy I've ever heard or read about.

Do these characters represent agents of change? I dont think so.

(Note: I deliberately omitted known but peripheral members of APC, including Fashola)

I really hope OAM4J deletes this thread and bans you again. grin

I also wonder why you ignored Fashola? Please explain? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Chamackh(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
U don give APC upper cut, u be bad guy Ooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chamackh: U don give APC upper cut, u be bad guy Ooooooooo

Goodretard Ebeledaft Jonathan and his PDP circus of corrupt ex-cons is much worse.

Look at GEJ's official picture.

Tell me this is not embarrassing for Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Compared to the agent of progress in PDP

1. President Retardeen Goodluck Jonathan- An extremely clueless fellow who has failed in every political post held in his life, A failed Deputy Governor who supervised the looting of Bayelsa, Failed governor, Failed VP and clueless president

2. Chief Alamieyeseigha - Convicted corrupt and impeached Governor of Bayelsa State

3. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - The extremely corrupt ex- president that brought do or die Politics

4. Chief Tony Anenih - Extremely corrupt politician known as Mr fix it

5. Chief Bode George - Another ex convict on charges of corruption

6. TA Orji - Most useless governor in the history of Eastern Nigeria

7. Chief Alao-Akala - Most useless governor in the history of Western Nigeria

8. James Ibori - Currently serving jail term for corruption

I wont even bother to add peripheral figures like Akpabio- who has absconded from the state he governs, And others who calculated 5 to be more than 27

I would rather try my luck with APC than the nest of killers

10 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu: Compared to the agent of progress in PDP

1. President Retardeen Goodluck Jonathan- An extremely clueless fellow who has failed in every political post held in his life, A failed Deputy Governor who supervised the looting of Bayelsa, Failed governor, Failed VP and clueless president

2. Chief Alamieyeseigha - Convicted corrupt and impeached Governor of Bayelsa State

3. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - The extremely corrupt ex- president that brought do or die Politics

I wont even bother to add peripheral figures like Akpabio- who has absconded from the state he governs, And others who calculated 5 to be more than 27

50% of those names have been pushed out of the party. They'r now members of the newPDP, which you've been celebrating on this forum.

Anywhere, this thread for change agents in APC. Feel free to open your own thread. Dont derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

your counter argument to every thoughtful debate that does not favour your APC/ACN propaganda is to cry to your boy boy tribalist OAMJ to ban someone i guess thats what hes good for OAMJ is just like you in,capable of seeing beyond his primordial tribalistic tendencies .
You have no substance to counter fact so scram and cry on the shoulder of your minion OAMJ

5 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

your answer to every thoughtful argument that does not favour your APC/ACN propaganda is to cry to your boy boy tribalist OAMJ to ban some one i guess thats what hes good for.
You have no substance to counter fact so scram and cry on the shoulder of your minion OAMJ

Sincere9gerian knows what I am referring to.

He previously created a thread calling Fashola a kidnapper and other foul things without any reason and was banned for it.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Anybody with an average IQ should know that most Nigerian politicians irrespective of party are all the same. There are good and bad people in PDP, likewise APC. We shoulkd do away with partisan politics and support individuals irrespective of party affiliation. I'm miffed by the fact that some people want us to believe that other parties are bad while theirs are full of saints who were thrown down from heaven by God himself to serve humanity.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
90% of those names have been pushed out of the party. They'r now members of the newPDP, which you've been celebrating on this forum.

Anywhere, this thread for change agents in APC. Feel free to open your own thread. Dont derail this thread.

What about Chime and the brain dead guy in the North?

Dereliction of duty of the highest order. They would be impeached in a sane country.

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
90% of those names have been pushed out of the party. They'r now members of the newPDP, which you've been celebrating on this forum.

Where is retardeen jonathan?

Where is Diepreye Alamieseigha

Where is Obasanjo?

Where is Tony Anenih

Where is Akpabio

Where is Bode Tewonde George

Tell us which of them is in New PDP

Where is TA Orji

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why are you particular about OAM4J? Is he the only moderator of this section? Ok, its esprit de corps. He's the only one you trust to do the dirty job.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu: Compared to the agent of progress in PDP

9. Patience Jonathan caught at airport with 109 million dollars via her handler Nancy Ebere -Case file STILL open at EFCC headquarters.

10. Saminu Turaki ex. Jigawa governor looted 4.5 billion naira

11. Boni Haruna ex. Adamawa Governor looted 6 billion naira

12. Danjuma Goje ex Gombe State governor looted 4 billion naira

13. Timipreye Sylva ex.Bayelsa State caught with 64 properties

14. Atiku Abubakar ex. VP hundred of million of dollars in Siemens and Halliburton bribery scandal

15. Jashau Dariye ex. Plateau governor looted several billions.

6 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Anybody with an average IQ should know that most Nigerian politicians irrespective of party are all the same. There are good and bad people in PDP, likewise APC. We shoulkd do away with partisan politics and support individuals irrespective of party affiliation. I'm miffed by the fact that some people want us to believe that other parties are bad while theirs are full of saints who were thrown down from heaven by God himself to serve humanity.

PDP has the majority of Governors

Show us the percentage of performing PDP governors

In Nigeria Dariye, Alamieseigha, Ibori all convicted for Corruption are all PDP

Show us one APC/ACN/AD governor ever convicted before you can call them the same

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by abes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

4 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Dimeji Bankole - ex. speaker 37 billion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why are you particular about OAM4J? Is he the only moderator of this section? Ok, its esprit de corps. He's the only one you trust to do the dirty job.

OAM4J is the one that banned you before, so it is a safe assumption that he would be the one.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu:

PDP has the majority of Governors

Show us the percentage of performing PDP governors

In Nigeria Dariye, Alamieseigha, Ibori all convicted for Corruption are all PDP

Show us one APC/ACN/AD governor ever convicted before you can call them the same
How many Nigerian governors have been convicted? Isn't it commonsensical that PDP will have more governors convicted since they hold majority of portfolios. Apart from Lagos and Edo, aren't other ACN governors doing their first term? It's also pertinent to know that you can only prosecute people you know very well. It's very difficult to prosecute politicians from opposition parties cos their fellow party members will always cover their behind.

Btw, i'm not holding brief of PDP cos i feel theparty if full of thieves but that doesn't mean APC isn't also full of the same kind of people.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Horlawoomey(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
This insincere9nigerian is been infected with his master's cluelessness. .
What of
ATIKU ABUBAKAR
JAMES IBORI
BUKOLA SARAKI
IBB
OYINLOLA
BODE GEORGE
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ALAMEYESIEGHA.
AYO FAYOSE.
ANENIH
I am even tired of typing their names.

PDP is a party for the ex convicts and thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Sincere9gerian knows what I am referring to.

He previously created a thread calling Fashola a kidnapper and other foul things without any reason and was banned for it.

Mods....I have repeatedly offered advice. When I say that I KNOW what I am talking about, and that I am being honestly helpful, Afam and Sexkillz treat it as though I am a chest beating loser lying about his life.

In that vain, I have decided to post a short iphone video of my immediate surroundings. This is the result of hard work on my part (no corruption necessary). I am not sure what the moderators on this forum are doing with their lives, but while you laugh like hyenas getting drunk off your ridiculously small bit of power, others are enjoying their life. Yes, I will continue to come to this website when I feel homesick (I travel often), and I will enjoy it in spite of your madness. Good day. Oni a daro o!

If you need me to upload more videos of the same area to prove that this is real, just say so. I will not post my face, so don't bother asking.

the bolded is exactly who you are and am quoting you in your own words exactly so run back to OAM4J in the complaint thread and complain thats all you can offer when arguments dont favour you.
and by the way you complain more than you debate or contribute to threads u should be ashamed of your self.

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by psucc(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have never dream of Nigeria fairing better under these crop of men. Actually, i wonder what they left in their previous offices that they want to go back and pick by all means.
I think this is the sole reason they refuse to play the elder statesman role but want to vie themselves.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva: [s]Anybody with an average IQ should know that most Nigerian politicians irrespective of party are all the same. There are good and bad people in PDP, likewise APC. We shoulkd do away with partisan politics and support individuals irrespective of party affiliation. I'm miffed by the fact that some people want us to believe that other parties are bad while theirs are full of saints who were thrown down from heaven by God himself to serve humanity[/s].

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
How many Nigerian governors have been convicted? Isn't it commonsensical that PDP will have more governors convicted since they hold majority of portfolios. Apart from Lagos and Edo, aren't other ACN governors doing their first term? It's also pertinent to know that you can only prosecute people you know very well. It's very difficult to prosecute politicians from opposition parties cos their fellow party members will always cover their behind.

Wouldn't it be the opposite?

PDP is the bigger, more powerful, party. If they wanted they could send the EFCC after every opposition politician. They also have more resources to protect their members from prosecution. If Alams was APC he wouldn't have gotten a Presidential pardon.

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Kairoseki77: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Atouke:

Mods....I have repeatedly offered advice. When I say that I KNOW what I am talking about, and that I am being honestly helpful, Afam and Sexkillz treat it as though I am a chest beating loser lying about his life.

In that vain, I have decided to post a short iphone video of my immediate surroundings. This is the result of hard work on my part (no corruption necessary). I am not sure what the moderators on this forum are doing with their lives, but while you laugh like hyenas getting drunk off your ridiculously small bit of power, others are enjoying their life. Yes, I will continue to come to this website when I feel homesick (I travel often), and I will enjoy it in spite of your madness. Good day. Oni a daro o!

If you need me to upload more videos of the same area to prove that this is real, just say so. I will not post my face, so don't bother asking.

the bolded is exactly who you are and not am quoting you in your own words exactly so run back to OAM4J in the complaint thread and complain thats all you can offer when arguments dont favour you.
and by the way you complain more than you debate or contribute to threads u should be ashamed of your self.

Are you referring to this video of my house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-Cs8wd_Ng
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by alaoeri: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
What a deluded op.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
pandriod:

9. Patience Jonathan caught at airport with 109 million dollars via her handler Nancy Ebere -Case file STILL open at EFCC headquarters.

10. Saminu Turaki ex. Jigawa governor looted 4.5 billion naira

11. Boni Haruna ex. Adamawa Governor looted 6 billion naira

12. Danjuma Goje ex Gombe State governor looted 4 billion naira

13. Timipreye Sylva ex.Bayelsa State caught with 64 properties

14. Atiku Abubakar ex. VP hundred of million of dollars in Siemens and Halliburton bribery scandal

15. Jashau Dariye ex. Plateau governor looted several billions.
Stay with the topic. Stop boring us with names of LOSERS in PDP. Derailing of threads is against the rule. You have above names of the PILLARS in APC. Are those characters agents of change? Answer please. Thank you in advance.
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Atouke: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ kairoseki77

^^ no am refering to you being a lying chest beater who complains a lot to moderators
Re: Change Agents In APC??? by pandriod: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Change Agents In APC??? by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Wouldn't it be the opposite?

PDP is the bigger, more powerful, party. If they wanted they could send the EFCC after every opposition politician.
Not in Nigeria.

You can only prosecute people you know very well. Obasanjo was able to deal with some people during his tenure cos he knew these people very and knew how to deal with them. Once a governor or ministers from the same party as the president falls out of favour with the president, it's easy to nail such governor or minister cos the people that will provide the evidence that will be used in nailing them are loyal to the powers that be. But if EFCC were to probe Aregbesola for instance, how will they get the facts that will put him behind bars? Won't it be from his fellow APC politicians in Osun? Will they be willing to expose their boss who's from their party? I don't think so. They will try as much as possible to bury any evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Ile - Ife In Osun State ? / Nobody Can Islamize Nigeria - Buhari / Throwback Photo: President Muhammadu Buhari During His Military Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.