Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118315 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
STAR TREK INTO WHAT...?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Does anyone watch downton abbey ??
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
adaobi123: Does anyone watch downton abbey ??
Never even heard of it undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Never even heard of it undecided

You should watch it. You'll enjoy it. cool
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Has anyone ever seen a 'square' pie?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Briareos:
No Spoiler!

Ok sir, def no spoilers.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
I just finished watching "Game of Thrones" and it was nice. Pls, can anyone recommend another seasonal film while i wait for the next season of GoT and TWD.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I just finished watching "Game of Thrones" and it was nice. Pls, can anyone recommend another seasonal film while i wait for the next season of GoT and TWD.
Arrow
The have and have not...wonderful series
Devious maid
Wentworth. ...great series
Twisted
Thank me later grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I just finished watching "Game of Thrones" and it was nice. Pls, can anyone recommend another seasonal film while i wait for the next season of GoT and TWD.

Suits
The Good Wife
The Wire.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
ammyluv2002:
Arrow
The have and have not...wonderful series
Devious maid
Wentworth. ...great series
Twisted
Thank me later grin
Let me thank you now and thank you later. Thanks grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Briareos:

Suits
The Good Wife
The Wire.
is "The Wire" not the one that was done in Baltimore with one Nigerian actor like that?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Let me thank you now and thank you later. Thanks grin
you are welcome ...keep me posted o cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: you are welcome ...keep me posted o cheesy
I will wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
VillageBoi: I kinda like number 4 but with a twist - The scene-reel lounge (ahem* as in 'seen') lol.

or

Scene-Screen
Reel-Room

Every name suggested including the ones I said are kinda lame really lol. Can't think of anything snappy or even silly right now but and a big [size=16pt]but[/size]...

Why can't the name of the thread be excatly what the OP titled it already? Must it be different? Leave the name as it is right now and chat away... simple!
Main reason - we're Naija people and it will simply turn into 5 pages of arguing over one name or the other.

It's a TV/Movies Chat Room... it can't really get any clearer, simpler and better than that.

By the way I'm really liking 'Under The Dome'. I hope you folks are watching it too? grin

This boi and his method of killing vibes angry angry angry angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2013

You can also check out -

Ray Donovan
Perception
The Listener
Under The dome
Awake (one season only - really good)
Hannibal
Hell on Wheels
Rogue
Beauty & the Beast
The Newsroom (this one is a must)

lol. that should keep you busy grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
**spreads mat and sleeps**

come pursue me na tongue

lmao.....grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Takes APC Broom* Oya Alele....Na every chat room you dey feature in. Kilode?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi:
This boi and his method of killing vibes angry angry angry angry angry

Sorry sir... ahem* - Have you seen a square pie?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

You can also check out -

Ray Donovan
Perception
The Listener
Under The dome
Hannibal
Hell on Wheels
Rogue
Beauty & the Beast

Thanks...I've only watched "The Listener"
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi:

lmao.....grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Takes APC Broom* Oya Alele....Na every chat room you dey feature in. Kilode?
I never go beer parlor na
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Apologize first for referring to me as a learner tongue

SO semid can loosen up like this! smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

You can also check out -

Ray Donovan
Perception
The Listener
Under The dome
Hannibal
Hell on Wheels
Rogue
Beauty & the Beast

yea, Beauty and the beast is so cool. I really don't understand Hannibal, just watched the 1st two episodes and I was fed up with their drama sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
All this people wey just dey cast rubbish spells....All of una go soon turn into rats due to mispronunciation grin grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Enough of series angry angry angry angry

And enough of 'have you watched _____?' angry angry

From now on, I will be the chief whip in this room....to spank the Disobedient ones wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: yea, Beauty and the beast is so cool. I really don't understand Hannibal, just watched the 1st two episodes and I was fade up with their drama sad

Oh, I loved it, very different from the films. But I think everyone should watch AWAKE - it's just one season and very good.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi:

SO semid can loosen up like this! smiley
Forget the "tough side" na borrow pose tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Has Sholay not visited this chat room yet?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lolol.

First of all... where you dey hide siiiince?
Teehee, I think Semid is still an (undercover) Oga at the top o!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi:
From now on, I will be the chief whip in this room....to spank the Disobedient ones wink
Spanking? Ooh, you're kinky! The gals'll love ya.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lmao...Which one be 'borrow pose' again? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

Lolol.

First of all... where you dey hide siiiince?
Teehee, I think Semid is still an (undercover) Oga at the top o!
The guy just no want display im talent. When you play his music, he will dance
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Lmao...Which one be 'borrow pose' again? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I for like explain but oga Semid fit go ban megringringrin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2013
Hey Guys, check this thread out;

https://www.nairaland.com/1446181/tv-movie-section-hall-fame

I know it needs a lot of tuning and edit. And if there is anything I'm supposed to add, kindly suggest. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.