Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! (8145 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Willy Willy promised continuity on Peter Obi's "good works" as seen here
https://www.nairaland.com/1445464/photos-peter-obis-uncommon-transformation
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: Willy Willy promised continuity on Peter Obi's "good works" as seen here
https://www.nairaland.com/1445464/photos-peter-obis-uncommon-transformation
Thpse pictures are 5-7 yeas old my Dear NNewi is a big mess and I am going to be on Willy's neck about these promises. Let us give him a chance and hold him accountable. I am not an Obi fan if you read my past post I never had a good thing to say about his government except he kept us out of debt!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by manny4life(m): 1:56am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: Thpse pictures are 5-7 yeas old my Dear NNewi is a big mess and I am going to be on Willy's neck about these promises. Let us give him a chance and hold him accountable. I am not an Obi fan if you read my past post I never had a good thing to say about his government except he kept us out of debt!

What major cities like Nnewi and Onitisha need is "broad authority" to raise it's revenue and mayors who's responsibilities are infrastructures like roads, transportation, schools, and social facilities. This is how it's done in big cities, Nnewi has potential and thus cannot wait on govt to give it everything. I cannot wait to serve my people, enough of this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:12am On Sep 20, 2013
manny4life:

What major cities like Nnewi and Onitisha need is "broad authority" to raise it's revenue and mayors who's responsibilities are infrastructures like roads, transportation, schools, and social facilities. This is how it's done in big cities, Nnewi has potential and thus cannot wait on govt to give it everything. I cannot wait to serve my people, enough of this gibberish.
I agree with you 100% these commissioners are useless. Every Mayor can be responsible for the development of education, transportation, health,commerce, etc; What was done in 8 years is nonsense and nothing to brag about. Are you in the states? The reason I ask is that this can only come from outside of the country. We the Nnewi diaspora know what needs to be done, we have higher standards and less fear of speaking up. We can no longer sit back and wait for our people to act we must hold these leaders accountable and expose those that are stealing and doing half a$$ jobs on what they do develop. We must demand transparency and accountability!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bushwailo: 3:30am On Sep 20, 2013
You guys should just vote in your only tested and trusted candidate and stop all this your romance with clowns.

You need a leader with a big heart, big quality projects and planning using reputable firms, do government thing properly allowing the business minded people of Anambra state to thrive.

Someone who will not sell you to some godfather agreement lie Obiano.
Annie Okonkwo just withdrew his support for Ngige because Ngige would not agree to some contractual agreement if he wins.

If you keep voting in village champions like Obiano, your state will continue to look like a village.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Onlytruth(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: I agree with you 100% these commissioners are useless. Every Mayor can be responsible for the development of education, transportation, health,commerce, etc; What was done in 8 years is nonsense and nothing to brag about. Are you in the states? The reason I ask is that this can only come from outside of the country. We the Nnewi diaspora know what needs to be done, we have higher standards and less fear of speaking up. We can no longer sit back and wait for our people to act we must hold these leaders accountable and expose those that are stealing and doing half a$$ jobs on what they do develop. We must demand transparency and accountability!

Nwanne m nwanyi I thought you were castigating me on the other thread because I rejected Obi and Obiano for another 8 years.
What we old men see sitting down, you young people cannot see it even if you are standing on top of mountain Everest. cool

Let us go for NEW ideas and new faces!

Even Ngige is better than Obiano!

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne m nwanyi I thought you were castigating me on the other thread because I rejected Obi and Obiano for another 8 years.
What we old men see sitting down, you young people cannot see it even if you are standing on top of mountain Everest. cool

Let us go for NEW ideas and new faces!

Even Ngige is better than Obiano!
SO we should vote for this guy
he bragged that his business was the biggest in 2011 and now it is in billions of debt listen to this guy do you want him to be your Governor. I would vote for you and campaign with my own money but not this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNTrrXW3Rs
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Onlytruth(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2013
manny4life:

My brother I don't know, Nigeria is a conundrum with no direction.
There was a time in Nigeria when "Urban Councils" ruled the towns like Onitsha. They were very effective.
Now you have one governor sitting in far away Awka (or Abuja as in Peter Obis case) to corner ALL the money (both statutory allocations and internally generated revenues) and does NOTHING (if he is not statching in it his bank for interests). No money trickles down to the city councils or even LGAs.
What Nigeria needs is a sovereign national conference. Nothing else.
Whatever comes must come after that conference.
BTW I stand with you in your plans. Just let me know what I can do to help. Jisie ike nwanne!

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Lets hear how he tried to finish our elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ItZt6hm0tY
And look how two years later his business is finished the evil men do live after them now look at his business now. Is this the story we want with state funds come on my people!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen:
SO we should vote for this guy
he bragged that his business was the biggest in 2011 and now it is in billions of debt listen to this guy do you want him to be your Governor. I would vote for you and campaign with my own money but not this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNTrrXW3Rs

hehehe! Nne is Ifeanyi that bad?
I honestly think that any man that built a multibilion Naira company would know how to assemble brilliant minds to help him run the state.
If you only look at him, you may miss the bigger picture. Look at those in his campaign and his advisers.
One thing for sure is that he will at least be his own man.
And NO I have not settled finally on him -I said I would do so if others remain in chaos.

Anyone but Obiano. Hoohaa!
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Onlytruth(m): 3:50am On Sep 20, 2013
BTW APGA (the other faction led my Maxi Okwu) also has OBIDIGBO in the race. I even like Obidigbo more than Obiano.
So, I may end up supporting Obidigbo, and then let them fight it out in courts after the elections.
All these mess because Peter Obi is a SELFISH MAN.
Tufiakwa. embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:50am On Sep 20, 2013
bushwailo: You guys should just vote in your only tested and trusted candidate and stop all this your romance with clowns.

You need a leader with a big heart, big quality projects and planning using reputable firms, do government thing properly allowing the business minded people of Anambra state to thrive.

Someone who will not sell you to some godfather agreement lie Obiano.
Annie Okonkwo just withdrew his support for Ngige because Ngige would not agree to some contractual agreement if he wins.

If you keep voting in village champions like Obiano, your state will continue to look like a village.
Sharrap Village Champion can not be a Director of Texaco Multinational... Only a Champion will promise tickets to South Africa but not promise infrastructure embarassed
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Onlytruth: BTW APGA (the other faction led my Maxi Okwu) also has OBIDIGBO in the race. I even like Obidigbo more than Obiano.
So, I may end up supporting Obidigbo, and then let them fight it out in courts after the elections.
All these mess because Peter Obi is a SELFISH MAN.
Tufiakwa. embarassed angry
He is (Obi) very selfish who is Obidigbo? Did you watch Cosmos?Nwannem nwoke I will not support evil
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by Onlytruth(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: He is (Obi) very selfish who is Obidigbo? Did you watch Cosmos?Nwannem nwoke I will not support evil

I will not support evil either, however keep in mind that honey comes from bees, not butterflies.
Some flowers are actually carnivores (they eat flesh); they blossom in the sun waiting for a naive bird to perch on them, and then trapping the birds and digesting them right away.
Peter Obi has been that carnivorous flower, while Ifeanyi Uba may be the bee.
Public business is not the same as private business, but you need DRIVE to succeed in both.
No one can deny that Ifeanyi Uba has drive. It is left to us to checkmate him and make sure he delivers if he wins.
He has no government experience and hence would be easier to check, than someone with an 8 year term ex-governor as godfather showing him how to maneuver our money without being caught.
I fear Obiano more than Ifeanyi Uba! cool
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bashydemy(m): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen:
I mean people are here running mouth like they have seen anyone better. Like I have stated I am not a big Obi fan but show me someone that has done as much in the East as he has. All jokes aside please add a link to this post that shows someone else's plan for our state. While you're add it list the achievements of other Governors past and present that did better then Obi in Igboland or lipsrsealed

I really want to know what the other candidates have to show in their life achievements?
Sorry madam, We have other best candidate in the person of Chris Ngige and you know that yours, But tribalism and hatred make you hate him. If Willie Obiano decamp to APC today and Ngige to APGA i know the beat will change. So i want great people of Anambra state to choose a better governor and not waste another 4yrs serving fidelity bank.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bashydemy(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: Thpse pictures are 5-7 yeas old my Dear NNewi is a big mess and I am going to be on Willy's neck about these promises. Let us give him a chance and hold him accountable. I am not an Obi fan if you read my past post I never had a good thing to say about his government except he kept us out of debt!
Sorry how much were you paid to keep you on this thread ranting up and down about Willie willie?
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 4:54am On Sep 20, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry madam, We have other best candidate in the person of Chris Ngige and you know that yours, But tribalism and hatred make you hate him. If Willie Obiano decamp to APC today and Ngige to APGA i know the beat will change. So i want great people of Anambra state to choose a better governor and not waste another 4yrs serving fidelity bank.
Excuse me Son me tribalism you should really read my past post. I am the only person that blamed Obi for not answering the letter sent from Lagos and for not sending delegates to meet our people abandoned at the bridge head. Ngige has not even wrote one bill while in the senate WHY.. All that he built during his governorship is all falling apart Why?
I don't want anymore old political touts let us try someone that has proven to be able to bring business in. He did it for Fidelity and Texaco let him do it for us. No more free spirited entrepreneurs. We need someone that knows how to work for the people if he messes up he will mess up his name for ever domestically and internationally. We will hold him accountable.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 5:00am On Sep 20, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry how much were you paid to keep you on this thread ranting up and down about Willie willie?
My family has two business's in Nnewi and Enugu it is in my own best interest, that a man comes in that knows that infrastructure is important for my business. I will be on his a$$ big time, trust me, I wish I could get paid for this if you know how let me know wink
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bashydemy(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: Excuse me Son me tribalism you should really read my past post. I am the only person that blamed Obi for not answering the letter sent from Lagos and for not sending delegates to meet our people abandoned at the bridge head. Ngige has not even wrote one bill while in the senate WHY.. All that he built during his governorship is all falling apart Why?
I don't want anymore old political touts let us try someone that has proven to be able to bring business in. He did it for Fidelity and Texaco let him do it for us. No more free spirited entrepreneurs. We need someone that knows how to work for the people if he messes up he will mess up his name for ever domestically and internationally. We will hold him accountable.
The bold is enough to knwo a performing Governor. So all the roads and infrastructures he build during his time as Governor of the state are falling apart? So who is responsible for that is not that your yeye Peter Obi. Someome is doing good and lay down a good foundation and was remove because he dont wanna share the state fund with the godfather's isn't he the best man for the job so far. So you want him to still be maintaining the project he has put on ground whene he is a Governor and what will Adaobi will be doing?
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2013
Onlytruth:

I will not support evil either, however keep in mind that honey comes from bees, not butterflies.
Some flowers are actually carnivores (they eat flesh); they blossom in the sun waiting for a naive bird to perch on them, and then trapping the birds and digesting them right away.
Peter Obi has been that carnivorous flower, while Ifeanyi Uba may be the bee.
Public business is not the same as private business, but you need DRIVE to succeed in both.
No one can deny that Ifeanyi Uba has drive. It is left to us to checkmate him and make sure he delivers if he wins.
He has no government experience and hence would be easier to check, than someone with an 8 year term ex-governor as godfather showing him how to maneuver our money without being caught.
I fear Obiano more than Ifeanyi Uba! cool
I read about Obidigbo he sounds alright, I think your a business man, did you see what he did with Cosmos? Our Igwe does not support Ifeanyi does that not make you wonder. You know he is one of the last REAL spiritual leaders in Igboland, I challenge you to ask him why he does not support Ifeanyi, biko Nwanne let us not support someone that would spite and ridicule our own elders. Why has no popular Nnewi elder supported Ifeanyi
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bashydemy(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: My family has two business's in Nnewi and Enugu it is in my own best interest, that a man comes in that knows that infrastructure is important for my business. I will be on his a$$ big time, trust me, I wish I could get paid for this if you know how let me know wink
hahaha same old story you will be on his asss haha. Well i am not from Anambra so its non of my business as far as my states and region are progressing.Let me go and get my state ID card jare Eko Oni baje
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 5:13am On Sep 20, 2013
bashy_demy: The bold is enough to knwo a performing Governor. So all the roads and infrastructures he build during his time as Governor of the state are falling apart? So who is responsible for that is not that your yeye Peter Obi. Someome is doing good and lay down a good foundation and was remove because he dont wanna share the state fund with the godfather's isn't he the best man for the job so far. So you want him to still be maintaining the project he has put on ground whene he is a Governor and what will Adaobi will be doing?
I did not vote for Peter Obi, read my past post, I exposed his mall I exposed his brother buying thousands of dollars wine and when he was caught with millions of cash in Lagos. Fidelity bank is an Igbo bank that serves the Igbo community they give loans to our people. I have no problem with that bank and you as a fellow Igbo should be happy that we have a bank that will loan you money to finance your business. I repeat I did not vote for Obi either times so please let us talk about the candidate.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 5:14am On Sep 20, 2013
bashy_demy: hahaha same old story you will be on his asss haha. Well i am not from Anambra so its non of my business as far as my states and region are progressing.Let me go and get my state ID card jare Eko Oni baje
shocked shocked shocked shocked So u are just looking for attention biko biko lave us now this is not a joke no wonder you are trying to mess us up angry
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by bashydemy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
biafranqueen: shocked shocked shocked shocked So u are just looking for attention biko biko lave us now this is not a joke no wonder you are trying to mess us up angry
I ain't looking for attention, Am here trying to correct you. You all are hating Ngige cos he belong to APC, If Ngige is in APGA i know you all will be clamoring for his name. So far Ngige still remain the best candidate tested and trusted.
Re: Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! by biafranqueen: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2013
bashy_demy: I ain't looking for attention, Am here trying to correct you. You all are hating Ngige cos he belong to APC, If Ngige is in APGA i know you all will be clamoring for his name. So far Ngige still remain the best candidate tested and trusted.
I have no loyalty to any party you should read my past post, regarding all poli-ticks. Ngige is alright but we need exceptional. How can he not create any bill with so much that needs to be done in our state, does he even show up to work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara APC: We’ve Not Received Any Letter From AGF —INEC / INEC Office Attack: Don’t Test Our Might — Imo Police Warns Hoodlums / Are Lagos State Politicians Are Mostly Moslem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.