Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigeria Pregnancy Myth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Pregnancy Myth (1250 Views)

Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! / Myth or Reality: Yoruba is closer to the Edos culturally than the East is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pregnancy Myth by oldlord(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2013
My wife was pregnant last since last year and by the grace of God she delivered safetly this year. When she was pregnant i heard so many "do's and don't". I didnt believe most of them considering the fact that i came from a christain family and belong to a church that teaches sound christain doctrain. some of them are
1) put pin on cloth
2) dnt go out in afternoon time when the sun is high
3) cover your stomach with cloth while going out
4) dnt go to burial ceremony during pregnant
5) Drinking beverages makes d baby overweght
and so many others which i could not remembet.

My question is, should a christain believe all these myth

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Proud Of Being Black / The Great Sphinx Of Palawan Philippines Is Older Than The Giza Sphinx / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.