Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,545 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel (493 Views)

Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 / Europa League: Basel Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 25th April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Tochiokoye(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2013
And the referee blows the final whistle bringing to an end a DISMAL chelsea performance at the highest stage, I felt Like crying for my beloved chelsea, the 2011-2012 champions, how did we get to this stage, where did it all went wrong, is it the OWNER or the SPECIAL ONE or the bunch of Over Paid pLayers, who is going to take the blame for denying me Food yesterday, Is Torres better than Etoo, is Mikel better than Van Ginkel, is Lampard Too old to still be relevant, is our own Moses better than Willian, has Cech finally lost It, all this kept going through my mind as I slept off yesterday. Can someone explain what went wrong yesterday??
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
i didnt watch d match i was stuck in traffic but come on 2 defeats and u ar already feeling like dis, dis is football u win some, u lose some.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by lexyman(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2013
The fact is that MOU is losing focus , this is not the time for him to rotate player .

1 Like

Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Lilamartedi(f): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2013
A very welcome development..i hope they continue like this *runs outta thread* grin cheesy
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Tochiokoye(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2013
My bro if u are opportune to watch the match u will feel my pains, chelsea have lost the Drive, the Hunger that made us champions, everybody is just being too individualistic forgetting to play for the team.
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2013
i understand ur point but lets nt forget that mourinho's tatics are far diff frm d regular style of play most of this chelsea players ar used to (especially the attack) so it is all about understanding and adapting well to mourinho's tatics
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by striker9(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Lila_martedi: A very welcome development..i hope they continue like this *runs outta thread* grin cheesy
what's wrong with this one.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Tochiokoye(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Lila_martedi: A very welcome development..i hope they continue like this *runs outta thread* grin cheesy
madam don't let me descend on you with fire and brimstones
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by 2sizzlin(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013
How times did u guys see basle backing our 18 box? how many times did u see them trying to dribble anybody by the left or right hand side of our 18 box? How many times did you see their player turn 360 with the ball? Chelsea couldn't even play basic football!! How many times did u see Chelsea complete a 3tap pass? The 3rd person was always going to loose it cos he's always unaware he'll be passed to. The spirit of the goal we have came from David Luis who ran into their half with ginger and passed to lampard who didn't trap and back the opponent's post (thank God for that ), but immediately passed to Oscar. That kinda movement didn't allow them to settle and hard mark the players close to them. And we always showed them where we were going to pass to. We played like we didn't know what to do with the ball everytime we had it. I pray mou goes on a serious one touch training.
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Lilamartedi(f): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2013
striker9: what's wrong with this one.
The same thing that's wrong with u :p
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by Lilamartedi(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Tochiokoye: madam don't let me descend on you with fire and brimstones
LOL..Pained niccur
Re: Your View On Chelsea Loss To Basel by striker9(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Lila_martedi: The same thing that's wrong with u :p
I don't have your time,seeking attention desperately won't do you any good.

(1) (Reply)

Robbie Savage: Man United’s Marouane Fellaini Was The Best Player On The Pitch / FT: Liverpool Vs Besiktas ( 1 - 0 ) / Video- Highlights And Full Match: Arsenal 1 – 2 Swansea City (EPL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.