Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. (826 Views)

Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible / Questions Christains Can't Answer. / God Plans To Destroy The Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by johnnyblakes(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2013
do muslims evangelise?

is it mandatory to face the north when praying?

beside using money as a weapon of converting people,is there any other way?

is fornication a sin in islam?

what are d conditions giving before marrying more than one wife?

if drinking is a sin,what happen to smoking and use of hard drugs?

what is the idea behind the establishment of almajiri?

does allah have specific language?

is it true that one must learn arabic inorder to read and understand quoran and to even pray to allah?

what is the islamic take on child marriage?

does islam support homosexuality and gay sex?
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by RayMcBlue(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Islam For Muslim Material.
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
johnnyblakes “do muslims evangelise?”

Yes

“is it mandatory to face the north when praying?”

Not North, but Ka'aba in Mecca, KSA

“beside using money as a weapon of converting people,is there any other way?”

Not true. People convert on their own.

“is fornication a sin in islam?”

Yes

“what are d conditions giving before marrying more than one wife?”

If one can afford it financially, and can be just by treating the wives equally etc

“if drinking is a sin,what happen to smoking and use of hard drugs?”

All are forbidden

“what is the idea behind the establishment of almajiri?”

Its more of some peoples' culture. Has no islamic backing

“does allah have specific language?
is it true that one must learn arabic inorder to read and understand quoran and to even pray to allah?”

I answed the above question in the other thread we met, no?.

“what is the islamic take on child marriage?”

There isn't a specific age, but the bride and groom should be matured.

“does islam support homosexuality and gay sex?”

No

3 Likes

Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zarian5: johnnyblakes “do muslims evangelise?”

Yes

“is it mandatory to face the north when praying?”

Not North, but Ka'aba in Mecca, KSA =Kingdom of Saudi Arabia !!!

“beside using money as a weapon of converting people,is there any other way?”

Not true. People convert on their own. Islam forbids enticement,Luring and Force Conversion..... A muslim is only meant to tell U it is left for you to reject or accept !!!

“is fornication a sin in islam?”

Yes

“what are d conditions giving before marrying more than one wife?”

If one can afford it financially, and can be just by treating the wives equally etc

“if drinking is a sin,what happen to smoking and use of hard drugs?”

All are forbidden.

“what is the idea behind the establishment of almajiri?”

Its more of some peoples' culture. Has no islamic backing Islam urges all adherent to seek for knowledge even if such is in farthest place but some part of Northern Nigeria has abused such proclamation into turning kids to beggars.

“does allah have specific language?
is it true that one must learn arabic inorder to read and understand quoran and to even pray to allah?”

I answed the above question in the other thread we met, no?.Allah Heareth all Languages but in order to keep the authenticity of the Holy Quran and unity of islam also in avoiding variations that may occur in interpretations ....... Muslims are all enjoined to keep Quran as it's revealed to Prophet Mohammed (SAW) !!

“what is the islamic take on child marriage?”

There isn't a specific age, but the bride and groom should be matured. Yes, Both must be matured to understand the concept of Marriage........ And Marriage seized binding where any of the party voiced-out his/her disapproval

“does islam support homosexuality and gay sex?”

No Extremely forbidden , including Anus sex with women,sex during menstruation and sex among first family members i.e mama,papa,sister,brother,papa wives,mama hubby,brother-pikin etc
Jazakumullah Khaeran !!!

1 Like

Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zarian5: “what is the islamic take on child
marriage?”
There isn't a specific age, but the bride
and groom should be matured

Such lies
Such disgusting lies.
Aisha wasn't matured.....
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thanks bro @donroxy

1 Like

Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
NL member: .

Such lies
Such disgusting lies.
Aisha wasn't matured.....
In Islam being 'matured' does not mean ‘18yr old’ you know?

1 Like

Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zarian5:
In Islam being 'matured' does not mean ‘18yr old’ you know?

What does being matured mean in Islam?
Does it mean being a six year old like Aisha was when she was married off?
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
NL member:

What does being matured mean in Islam?
Does it mean being a six year old like Aisha was when she was married off?
When A woman has her first period she is deemed to be Matured for Religion Rites ....

When a Man starts experiencing Sperm then He is deemed to be matured for religion rites .....

A Boy and Girl are said to be matured for Marriage when each of them is physiological and pyschological matured for Marital Life !!!

There is a tradition of seeking the hand of a Girl in Marriage from her parents/guardians before she reach Puberty but such Relationship should never be consumated until the girl is pyschological and pysiological matured to accept or reject the already-made suitor !!!

I.e U can consult the family of an Immature girl seeking the daughter in marriage in future but U can never consumate such Union until the Girl is pysiological and pyschological matured in understanding marital life and In accepting or rejecting the suitor

Such Tradition has been abused via consumating this girls which thus leads to VVF among this girls ........ !!!

Allah never wish any one any ills...... Even if Engaging in any physical act of worship will endanger your Health,Allah urged to excuse yourself and conduct such within your heart/brain
Allahu Allam ala Qulu Shein !!!
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^^Are you for real?

How can you type crap like that and see nothing wrong with it?

How is it even possible?

Please go ahead and believe whatever the hell you want donroxy, I am not in the mood to deal with stupidity this evening.
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2013
NL member: ^^^Are you for real?

How can you type crap like that and see nothing wrong with it?

How is it even possible?

Please go ahead and believe whatever the hell you want donroxy, I am not in the mood to deal with stupidity this evening.
tell me the area which is too technical for your brain ...?

I will break it down for ya ....
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by mahdino: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2013
donroxy: tell me the area which is too technical for your brain ...?

I will break it down for ya ....
Thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by macof(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Questions Christains Often Ask The Muslims. by macof(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin that child marriage and Multiple wives thing is the one I like most. Islam is perverted ( shocked oh! damn! there's a muslim beside me)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Pastor –timaya / My Father's Sister Is A Witch / Mawlid Al-nabi In 2014 Is On Monday, The 13th Of January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.