Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece (1946 Views)

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / Street Fighter 4 Is Out On Ps3!" Hadoken Is Back Again" / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by vowiski(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2008
Metal Gear Solid 4 is a breathtaking stealth shooter with heart, and one of the best games ever made.

Every once in a long while, a game will come along and change all the rules. Final Fantasy VII transformed the RPG genre, Resident Evil helped create a new sub-category of gaming -- survival horror -- and Grand Theft Auto III single-handedly reshaped the gaming landscape. And now comes Metal Gear Solid 4, a game whose potential influence on the current state of gaming is nothing short of tectonic.

It represents an artistic triumph for its director, game design legend Hideo Kojima, as well as an enormous coup for Sony and its PlayStation 3. Metal Gear Solid 4 is a masterpiece, an unforgettable game that shines like a beacon amidst a sea of mediocrity. It is not only the best Metal Gear game, but one of the best games ever made, period. If you own a PS3, put this at the top of your to-buy list. If you don't own a PS3, well, chances are you will buy one soon just to play this game.

Click here for more,

PLAY B3YOUND!

Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by texazzpete(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2008
Vowiski
You're kinda amusing. Stop telling us what we already know; MGS 4 is a great game.
You claimed you've already pre-ordered the game. Now tell us YOUR experiences with the game. I've ot the sneaky feeling that you may not actually own a PS3 after all grin
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by gabelogan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
the graphics look real amazing. with all the hype that surrounded the mgs series, i never really played it on any of the platforms.
hopefully, ill give this one a try, nevertheless, i still prefer syphon filter and waiting for syphon filter on the next gen consoles, thats if it is ever released.
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by kosovo(m): 2:50am On Jun 25, 2008
texazzpete:

Vowiski
You're kind of amusing. Stop telling us what we already know; MGS 4 is a great game.
You claimed you've already pre-ordered the game. Now tell us YOUR experiences with the game. I've ot the sneaky feeling that you may not actually own a PS3 after all grin
comment witheld.
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by lungwun(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
vowiski:

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a breathtaking stealth shooter with heart, and one of the best games ever made.
If you don't own a PS3, well, chances are you will buy one soon just to play this game.
PLAY B3YOUND!
it should be.
i have absolutely enjoyed every instalment of the game
as a matter of fact i still own original copies of 1,sons of liberty and snake eater.
just a shame that when i want to finally buy a ps3 i will buy one without backwards compatibility.
(sigh) snake will be so lonely without me.
and yes i am buying one just to play this game
at least for now.
texazzpete:

You claimed you've already pre-ordered the game. Now tell us YOUR experiences with the game.
if he preordered it he should actually have it by now
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by sniperwolf(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
I'm a die-hard MGS fan, the game is the only reason I'm getting a PS3
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by Gamine(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2008
I wont be playing this in a long time sad
Re: Gamepro Review: Metal Gear Solid 4 Is A Masterpiece by vowiski(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2008
cant beleive i am playing this game for the third time,
its really amazing,
hideo kojima, bravo!

(1) (Reply)

Starcraft Ii Beta And Key + Crack (2010) / Who Owned This Consoles Then(photos) / Pls,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.