Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies (852 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Epitath:
Here lies an atheist; all dressed up and no place to go...

That means after dying they will have the best of cloths and the best coffin but the ground will eat it up ...while satanist are going to hell and the righteius christains are going to Heaven they will have no where to go...
Even those in hell will still meet someone they know but the atheist...who believe there is no God will have no place to go...because if there is no God there is no satan if there is no devil there is no bad thought if there is no bad thought ....they have no reason to attack people like Boko haram...

If they still believe there is no God they do not need to cry when their family and friend dies...

They do not need to imagine because the moment they fantasize they have gone spiritual...
Or what do you think
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
this thread doesn't worth any post
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
but you have posted already
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
It is a sad position really... replacing intelligence with Faith and calling it Wisdom. @OP must think he has turned wiser
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
this is what happens when religion replaces an intelligent mind. You now have a cow brain angry
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
ifeness: this is what happens when religion replaces an intelligent mind. You now have a cow brain >:(

I am sure you could say your mind without insults
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
ifeness: this is what happens when religion replaces an intelligent mind. You now have a cow brain angry

thank you,sir...are you an atheist
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

He is only human, albeit an impatient one.. you see when the wind blows a roof unto the windshield of your car and you start falsely accusing Satan of being the culprit, wasting company time going to church to pray for a Final Solution to Real and Perceived enemies, you cannot but help loose that last string of decorum and spew out abuse. It is that bad. such posts deserve no respect but utmost ridicule because a mature discourse will simply not work - it will only bring you down to @OPs level
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
voltron:

He is only human, albeit an impatient one.. you see when the wind blows a roof unto the windshield of your car and you start falsely accusing Satan of being the culprit, wasting company time going to church to pray for a Final Solution to Real and Perceived enemies, you cannot but help loose that last string of decorum and spew out abuse. It is that bad. such posts deserve no respect but utmost ridicule because a mature discourse will simply not work - it will only bring you down to @OPs level

No matter what, a man should learn to hold his patience and be able to converse without abuse or insults.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
voltron:

is it not true? Will you have place to go after death?don't forget that there is death

please don't miss it, turning against God is like witchcraftcy ....please come into the joy of Jesus he love you
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen: Epitath:
Here lies an atheist; all dressed up and no place to go...

That means after dying they will have the best of cloths and the best coffin but the ground will eat it up ...while satanist are going to hell and the righteius christains are going to Heaven they will have no where to go...
Even those in hell will still meet someone they know but the atheist...who believe there is no God will have no place to go...because if there is no God there is no satan if there is no devil there is no bad thought if there is no bad thought ....they have no reason to attack people like Boko haram...

If they still believe there is no God they do not need to cry when their family and friend dies...

They do not need to imagine because the moment they fantasize they have gone spiritual...
Or what do you think

This is the only reason I have long ceased to discuss with Religious folks. While everything you have written can be easily invalidated due to false premises, millions fail to notice that your "statement of fact" (which are really unfounded, incomplete and most times banal arguments) is actually a puff of smoke not able to withstand the slightest breeze of validation.

An atheists who proceeds to take you on and fails to notice the incompleteness or inaccuracy (even in Bible terms) of your post falls into a trap where you can argue obtusely and seem intelligent .. remember the age-old adage, "don't argue with a mad man, people watching can't tell the difference".. no offense intended.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen: is it not true? Will you have place to go after death?don't forget that there is death

please don't miss it, turning against God is like witchcraftcy ....please come into the joy of Jesus he love you

See what I mean...?
1: Where do you go to when you die? Location Please
2: What happens after you die? Specifics Please
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
voltron:

See what I mean...?
1: Where do you go to when you die? Location Please
2: What happens after you die? Specifics Please
if you answer mine,first.
Where will you go?
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen:
Where will you go?

You mean Life after death?!! show me a citation anywhere that this even happens - I cannot answer a question that is based on a falsehood or blissful ignorance (not an abuse if you care to check) . Even in Bible terms when you die you die.. what happens afterwards is even as controversial as what happens for those who claim to have gone and come back, it totally invalidates the Bible itself which is already crumbling amidst its own contradictions.. When i die, I die.. and I quite prefer the Jewish acceptance of Death. when a Jew dies, his thoughts, actions and legacies in life are remembered by his loved ones and admires, in this sense, he lives on even after death and his legacies are impacting even when is is not alive.. immortality is a farce, false-hope for the gullible.. even God's Universe is dying and being reborn .. why not do some research even if it is Biblical research before you start putting out this....
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
come on.. it should not be that hard.. wink
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by EvilBrain1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here lies Evil Brain
Loving father, devoted husband
Brilliant surgeon
Nobel prize winner in physics, chemistry and physiology/medicine
And he had mad bedroom skills
We shall never see his like again
(Actually we shall 'cause we've cloned him)
Up science!!!
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by SecretDreams(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Does this make any sense ?
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Judas2013: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ifeness said it the way it is. The op is doesn't sound intelligent at all. A kid would probably get cautioned for asking such a retard question.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by manmustwac(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen:
Where will you go?
You came from nothing, you return to nothing ok. That simple statement explains why you don'r know what your forefathers were doing a 100 years ago, because at that moment in time you were nothing, you didn't exist. It also explains why they can't communicate with you today because they no longer exist. Likewise when you eventually DIE! that will be the end of your life cycle dude you return to nothing. Think about it life is a cycle.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by mumumugu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Whether they write anything or not,it doesnt affect the price of anything in d market
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
mumumugu: Whether they write anything or not,it doesnt affect the price of anything in d market
then y r u livin in this evil world if truly u end as dust...why cant u go and steal and spend all the moni and die.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen: but you have posted already
Dis issue actually does not worth any posts. I repeat again, do u have a brain does it think(no insults), is it rational, i actually don't think so with ur post. the rational minded will tell u ds is lame
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen:
then y r u livin in this evil world if truly u end as dust...why cant u go and steal and spend all the moni and die.
and why don't u not pray(no sucide) to die so as to leave this evil world and go to ur wonderful world called heaven?
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by EvilBrain1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Divepen:

Because I don't want to steal. Because I care about my fellow human beings so I don't want to behave like a selfish asshöle. Because no matter hoe much money I have if people are suffering. because of me, can never really be happy.

If the only thing stopping you from stealing and robbing people is the fear of eternal punishment, then you are a bad and dangerous person and I wouldn't want to spend eternity anywhere near you. Lord knows, you'll probably start robbing people in heaven since there's no more risk of hellfire there.
Re: This Is What Will Be Written On The Tomb Stone Of An Atheist When He Dies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Evil Brain:

Because I don't want to steal. Because I care about my fellow human beings so I don't want to behave like a selfish asshöle. Because no matter hoe much money I have if people are suffering. because of me, can never really be happy.

If the only thing stopping you from stealing and robbing people is the fear of eternal punishment, then you are a bad and dangerous person and I wouldn't want to spend eternity anywhere near you. [b]Lord [b/]knows, you'll probably start robbing people in heaven since there's no more risk of hellfire there.
which lord o

and have you really made research to know if what you are saying is real

but you have evilbrain, how will you think of good things

(1) (Reply)

To The Merciful, God Will Show Himself Merciful / There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire – Pastor Who Serves Alcohol To Members In Church / Lagos Pastor ‘implicated’ In Ritual Saga Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.