Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (42877 Views)

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by swordsaintman: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
well.. I had alwyz known dat too mch of everytin is bad..bt, i doubt some of d listed bebefitz oo. angrywell.. I had alwyz known dat too mch of everytin is bad..bt, i doubt some of d listed bebefitz oo.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by lexyman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk: I sure say na these people bring that news about Disadvantage of Coca Cola, so you wan Tarnish the image of coca cola just to increase the demand for bear with these Cheap lies...? Olo ri buru ku.

Last Bullet: Dem no dey use power dey stand prick

The truth is that , the only substance that is competing with coca cola is water ....
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by legendsilver(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Coca cola abeg shift go one side cus na beer sure pass. I mean HARP
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Sike(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Make una no mind that OP jare. Him don drink am as usual.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by carule(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
whitedove: See plenty pipo viewing the topic!
Viewing this topic: obuksjr(m), Babalegba(m), stjudas, macdaddy, survival1(m), dare0834(m), Mr JK(m), Magdalee(f), Dimiko, pearlyme, Madame trendy, Adexprint(m), gbishop, kglamour(m), machiefdaspan, telim, arumen(m), Natty14(m), devour129(f), lastmessenger, rotimiadejola, QueenDebby, fizzile, onomeasike, sleeky8(m), epg, garri4all, shollaire, Waan_TIV, samwash(m), yomatty(m), yvy1(f), Leboska(m), presseyd(m), Twist4u, Ayoobscom(m), legendsilver(m), bin gbagbo(m), nwadaigbo, mmens, queenyetty09(f), So-brit(m), Desanta, Patdedon(m), zill(f), ekcel, wordcat(m), jahofa, Ijeezie, vicese(m), salusworth(m), aieromon(m), etido15, nitlad, Somatic(m) and 97 guest(s)

this one come be wetin. u be data analyst?

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Tinkybabe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ OP,what you failed to highlight is that the disadvantages of drinking alcohol,especially binge drinking far outweighs the advantages.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Okeikpu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank u mr op grin make i just rush down to madam floxy place to organize my self jari, body nobe firewood smiley i hope up to 7bottles no 2much?
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by redcliff: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: Alchohol also boosts sexual prowess. A little quantity though. But then u might take too much, then you'll be drunk, then you'll find trouble, then you'll fight, then you'll be injured, then ur people will come to fight back, then there will be war, then we will all go extinct.

Courtesy:Andy Ph.d, M.sc, HIV, FTC, ETT
Sexual prowess agreed. Apart from that those points up there are the exact opposite of what alcohol would do to you o. Betr lies.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by StepG: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
THIS IS GOOD NEWS
LETS RAISE OUR GLASSES TO THE SKY
AS I (HIC) PROPOSE A TOAST
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Tunapa9ja: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
U90 IN DIVERSIT: i can wait to visit naija for the taste of naija is quite different from the liquor we take here
Are u sure u are nt in Aba market tongue
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by OLEBRUKU(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
READER'S DISCRETION ADVISED!
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by kleenUch: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Better adhere to the Opposite for a healthy life. Beer beer no dey pay o (2X) E No good o chai e no good o.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Beer is good for us? Tell us something we didn't know already! grin
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by hummerwise(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
segelity: HELL! has open its mouth wide waiting for as many as possible.GIVE beer 2 those who are perishing.BE WISE! BEER WILL LAND YOU IN HELL

Shataaaaap!!
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by freakyhat: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
i lov heineken, i no go lie, na inside am i de live everyday, i never regret to be a drinker
alcohol is good 4u n me
Bleep
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by GatJokez(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Andyblaze: Alchohol also boosts sexual prowess. A little quantity though. But then u might take too much, then you'll be drunk, then you'll find trouble, then you'll fight, then you'll be injured, then ur people will come to fight back, then there will be war, then we will all go extinct.

Courtesy:Andy Ph.d, M.sc, HIV, FTC, ETT

Sounds like you're over thinking the bad effects, lol grin grin grin
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Vikta10(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2013
#mtchwww!! I rather drink Alcohol dan to drink beer### if u tink I kwn want am sayin na u sabi
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by congo4ka: 1:21am On Sep 20, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2013
;DGULDER-MACIN Syrup (4 x 3 )daily, can cure you of every sickness on earth grin
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by danot1030: 2:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are not even 18, so wait first..
Ok, i am 46 and i never and will never take it.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2013
danot1030: Ok, i am 46 and i never and will never take it.

Good for you...

46!!!! With all due respect sir, I sincerely greet you.

Meanwhile, lets not forget that the bible encouraged Peter to drink a little wine for his stomach sake.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Good for you...

46!!!! With all due respect sir, I sincerely greet you.

Meanwhile, lets not forget that the bible encouraged Peter to drink a little wine for his stomach sake.
not peter, its timothy

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by mama777(f): 3:12am On Sep 20, 2013
Actually alcohol has health benefit and defects,its advisable to take a moderate quantity.I will recommend small stout ones or twice a week or better still palmy and ogogoro.note - little quantity
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by laplace19(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2013
carule:

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/10-surprising-health-benefits-beer

@Carule.

...And how many bottles you don drink since today? Smh!
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by kliq(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2013
1759 cool
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2013
In that case Mexicans will live a healthy and forever.. Modelo, corona, dos Equis, miller lite, budlight, modelo especial, Budweiser name it.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by davedating(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2013
Don't lure people into drinking of beer in the name of "health tips".
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by Solozzo(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Mind you the report says moderate amounts of alcohol say about 1-2 cans of light beer eg Heineken, per day. Most of the harmful effects of alcohol is due to excessive amounts - abuse- of alcohol. Just like excess food can be harmful.
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by coolgb(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Be Earnestly Expecting Repercussions
Re: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer by skykenny: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Nawaoo beer liquor dey do all dis tins. I ve realy bn missin a lot. But wait oo,bib le talk say alcohol [beer] is a mocker. No! I don't want be mocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.