Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438755 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Samfilo31:
exactly same prob bro now my P5 is in my box

where do you stay maybe I can do it for you
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls someone should help me.
I do have this problem with Bluetooth on tecno p5. It'll get to
a time if I switch it on it'll on and go off immediately and
only restoring d factory setting has been solving the problem
but the problem still comes later. I don't know what can be
wrong with d Bluetooth or maybe one application is causing
that to My Bluetooth.
Has anyone had d same problem b4 pls help me, it has
started like that now and I don't want to restore factory
settings.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by soloxxng: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2014
post=27160420:
Hello have u rooted the device yet?

If no, u can root it within 2mins.
Just download framaroot from here

After downloading,
Go to your settings>>developer option >> USB debugging. Switch it on.
Launch the framaroot app and
Click on biromir
Click supersu.

You should see something like "success device rooted"

Just switch off your phone and vice versa.
Whoops you're rooted
You can now tweak your imei and subscribe for Glo Bis.

Install and click on boromir
u can change ur IMEI without root...
..just use mobile uncle
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2014
soloxxng:
u can change ur IMEI without root...
..just use mobile uncle
I know.
They're other merits of rooting.. Other than changing of IMEI.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Can Someone help me please,I Just Got a Tecno P5 and It appears to not have Recovery at all,all attempts to flash via recovery apk tools has been futile, And whenever i try using MTK droid tools via PC, it only sees my debugging is on when i boot to factory mode,i have busybox installed, so i get the yellow Box and in the mtk droid app no green yet since i haven't granted it root access,how else can i go about this please?since all of una No Gree Help Me,i Don do am myself oh! if you're having a hard time doing this contact me via 08104277457
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by emmanuel4758(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Hawlahscho:

p5 IMEI? wetin you wan use that one do?
airtel 6month cheat nah
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by soloxxng: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
post=27186560:
I know.
They're other merits of rooting.. Other than changing of IMEI.
aiit I understand u bro
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by 1boylikevhis(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
ajilok2:

I finally flash the cwm with the help of mtk droid tool
how bro,been having a hard time, my mtk droid tools doesn't discover my phone unless i boot to factory mode
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Fiilosofer(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just incase someone wanna get a new gadget... My phantom a+ is up for sale... 22k, Ilorin

https://www.nairaland.com/1917566/white-phantom-sale-25k
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Samfilo31(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hawlahscho:

where do you stay maybe I can do it for you
am in akwa ibom state in uyo to be precise... pls help if possible
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by swisscarter(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
INFINIX zero special live wallpaper

Mage money plant

Uses gyro sensor
-moves as you tilt your android phone screen
-grows as you charge your battery
-dies as your battery drains(gets low)
-touch and bend capability....

Thanks to holuwaseun...

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Samfilo31(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls some1 shud help wid a working link to download a tecno P5 boot.img
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello evry1,please come to my aid ,my p5 just don't start when i tried to change a sim card.I just switch it off to change d sim to my surprice the phone dont just come ,it just vibrate slightly when i plug it to power it doesn't show charging icon but when i connect it to pc it gave sound.it is old p5 among d 1st set sold.Actually it has been rooted but don't ve its cwm.pls assist me Allah will help u too.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by weedydash: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
cwm installed, all parameters backed up, but please the imei/nvram button on mtkdroid tools doesn't click, can anyone help me on how to change imei to blackBerry's imei?? please
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by weedydash: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
THREASHOLD20:
Hello evry1,please come to my aid ,my p5 just don't start when i tried to change a sim card.I just switch it off to change d sim to my surprice the phone dont just come ,it just vibrate slightly when i plug it to power it doesn't show charging icon but when i connect it to pc it gave sound.it is old p5 among d 1st set sold.Actually it has been rooted but don't ve its cwm.pls assist me Allah will help u too.Thanks in anticipation
does it stop at tecno logo if so then that sounds like a soft brick, but I'm not sure if a soft brick is possible if u didn't mess with your system, I would advice you to call a carlcare engineer, or if it gets to the worst, return for warranty repairs.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2014
weedydash:
does it stop at tecno logo if so then that sounds like a soft brick, but I'm not sure if a soft brick is possible if u didn't mess with your system, I would advice you to call a carlcare engineer, or if it gets to the worst, return for warranty repairs.
You can take your phone and go to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by optimisticmee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
pls hlp! anytime i try collectin any pes game via flash share it always has an error. is there anything i can do to ve no error?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mainheart(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Saucekide25:
Techno P5 for Sale
(4months Old,lots of apps and in Gr8 Working Condition)

I reside in Portharcourt and in need of Cash

A friend just got this p5. Idea needed, the camara has no display to zoom picture before taking.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by biggyrossy: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
mainheart:
A friend just got this p5. Idea needed, the camara has no display to zoom picture before taking.

it has all he needs to do is to use his join this fingers on the screen and then open it wide on the screen.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mainheart(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
biggyrossy:

it has all he needs to do is to use his join this fingers on the screen and then open it wide on the screen.
thanks, i will let her know now
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by commanderquash: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
ugoelvis1:
please house; rooted my p5 with framaroot and installed CWM recovery successfully after a (Mtkdroid tool + Pdanet) and later the CWM backup. Everything is working fine except that i can no longer copy files between my phone SD card and my PC. the phone tends to restart each time usb file connection is enabled. pls is this normal of a rooted phone ? Do i unroot , flash back stock ROM with flash tool or simply do outright CWM recovery restore? coping is an essential phone process to ignore

I have the same problem, it all started when i flashed to keslar custom rom,and my phone do refuse to respond while using it until i remove the battery and insert it again. Any solution to this problem, if i may ask,which custom rom is giving u this problem? ??
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
commanderquash:

I have the same problem, it all started when i flashed to keslar custom rom,and my phone do refuse to respond while using it until i remove the battery and insert it again. Any solution to this problem, if i may ask,which custom rom is giving u this problem? ??
It all started when I tried to make a change of my sim card by switching off the fone change d Sim but unable to switch on.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Samfilo31:
pls some1 shud help wid a working link to download a tecno P5 boot.img

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bol3sx5v1061ehi/boot.img
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
THREASHOLD20:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bol3sx5v1061ehi/boot.img

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a579rmkuffrk3ap/recovery.img

find scatter file

and go to Androidvillaz..com n find how to use sp flash
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Shininstar30(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running out even when I don't have apps on d internal memory.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Ojidex: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
pls my fone just display tecno Wen On. pls help me .it doesn't load in
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Ojidex:
pls my fone just display tecno Wen On. pls help me .it doesn't load in

what type of phone?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wilson61(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Guys pls i'm abt 2 gt a phone dis evening...tecno p5 or tecno h5,which is better....btw,d h5 is cheaper by a thousand naira
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Leobreezy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
wilson61:
Guys pls i'm abt 2 gt a phone dis evening...tecno p5 or tecno h5,which is better....btw,d h5 is cheaper by a thousand naira
There's not much difference between them but from personal experience I'd advice you choose the H5. The P5's in the market now have issues, mine included.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wilson61(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Leobreezy:
There's not much difference between them but from personal experience I'd advice you choose the H5. The P5's in the market now have issues, mine included.
thanks bros,what sort of issues
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Leobreezy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
wilson61:
thanks bros,what sort of issues
You can't boot into recovery mode which means you can't backup cwm except with a laptop and that's still useless cuz you won't be able to flash it either way without having to boot into recovery mode, that's the major issue. Also it lags a bit more than other tecno phones with 512MB ram, I know this cuz i compared it with a tecno H5 and an M3, there're much swifter. Basically those are the only issues. The bass sound of my p5 when using earphones is terrible, the speaker isn't loud either. I don't know if it's a general thing or it's a problem exclusive to Tp5 only, so I won't add that. Luckily I was able to solve the sound issue albeit partially using Viper4android app

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.