Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) (30295 Views)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Baby Born With No Legs And Arms, Abandoned At The Hospital By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Brymo: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2013
this one is very strong.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by laplace19(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmm.... This one don pass TEETH GROWING METAMORPHOSIS oooOoOoOoo grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Ibyno(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Her case na small thing, my neighbour child start talking from womb, believe me .
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Exponental(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
I was abt say "china again?" but it seems to be shifting away from asia now....
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Cherish20(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
And why are they giving her milk? The babe sharpen teeth wey she wan take chop solid food come out and they are giving her milk....she go soon vex grow molars join grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by oliviaq(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
This is very strange even my 3month old baby have not started growing teeth not to talk of new born.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by koliks(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
dis baby z gonna grow up 2 be a vampire......btw does seun ban ppl 4 typing 'END TIME TINZ'??
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by nora544: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
That is not new that a child can have teeth, one of 3000 babys have this so it has nothing to do with end ..... i hate this word.

It is also not new and sometimes you read in the newspapers about it but this child has nothing, some kids get there teeth in the first week so that has nothin to do with this end... i hate this word.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by nekaa(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2013
They called that kid lovely? I call her scary!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by gratiaeo(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013
The babe no be witch?
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2013
This 1 na oyibo buuuuuuusu cheesy
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by obi123: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Sexxymom(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Worwor: That child is a demon. Make them kill am before him grow. angry
i am marvelled at yr way of thought.... U r so evil minded..if that child was born by u or any member of yr family, will u suggest dis rubbish??

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2013

God forbid!
you and your likes are the demons of this world with your archaic reasoning.

Wetin the innocent soul do you? ... smtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
tender92:
Dis jux a sign of HUMAN EVOLUTION.!

Smarter people are on the way.. grin

yeah smarter people indeed.
in 10 years time. a newborn would turn it's head and hold the hand of the finest nurse it sees and ask ... " mama ? "
most children cry if upon opening their eyes the first sight is ugly ... lol

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
smiley
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by ignis: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2013
See ur head..... Go and kill him nw
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Classicalman(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2013
na wah ooooo
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by alexarelano(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2013
kunlesehan: it's better to say "evolution" than "end time things"

wow! even my samsung s4 is acting strange. I typed "end" and it automatically added " time things" ... hmmmmmm.
ha ha ha cheesy grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by alexarelano(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2013
kunlesehan: it's better to say "evolution" than "end time things"

wow! even my samsung s4 is acting strange. I typed "end" and it automatically added " time things" ... hmmmmmm.
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Cestmoi1(f): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Ghenghen! What won't I read these days?
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Judek2(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Ibyno: Her case na small thing, my neighbour child start talking from womb, believe me .

Proof.. We need the audio link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.