Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) (30310 Views)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Baby Born With No Legs And Arms, Abandoned At The Hospital By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by holajhdeee(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2013
Ich liebe dich: The baby is cute

Ehn ...If I hear!!!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by sayso: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2013
abeg breast feed the baby, na wetin?
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by phrankar(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Yeah it's surprising! I hv seen a thing like this happen in Nigeria, Ijebu ode precisely.... In fact it was a Neighbor of mine that gave birth to a male child with a tooth in d upper part of his mouth! We were all shocked!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by corrall(f): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Shadydamsel: Teeth or no teeth, d baby is cute

vewwy vewwy cuuute
may God bless all those who seek the fruit of the womb.
amen.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Judek2(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2013
When I showed my grand mother this post, she shouted *END ... !!, but before she could complete TIME THINGS*, I covered her mouth..

I'm even afraid of Mukina in my own house..

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by urchman02: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2013
dis is an agwa ojo..alu!!!
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by switdil(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Chaii
Anybody wey dis pikin swear for
Na die o
Foreva n ever things o
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by tender92(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2013
kunlesehan:

yeah smarter people indeed.
in 10 years time. a newborn would turn it's head and hold the hand of the finest nurse it sees and ask ... " mama ? "
most children cry if upon opening their eyes the first sight is ugly ... lol
grin grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Ebynwa5: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Nawa oo, newly born baby with two healthy teeth... God we ask for ur mercy ooo. Strange stories everyday
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nicemoc(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm..Ȋ̝̊̅† can only get weirder in this world
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by eluquenson(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Strange but True....nkan be grin
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by 247notire(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Worwor: That child is a demon. Make them kill am before him grow. angry
Mehn,wat planet r u on? The earth?
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Clemzy16(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
The baby would be named 'Abiku' in yoruba or 'Ogbanje' in Igbo| by the way, the baby looks like Rooney¡
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2013
His name is Tanigororo banigororo

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by kunlesehan(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Judek2: When I showed my grand mother this post, she shouted *END ... !!, but before she could complete TIME THINGS*, I covered her mouth..

I'm even afraid of Mukina in my own house..
hahahaha ... u made my day!
the fear of madam mukina ... is the ...
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Vincent41(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2013
airedales:
dailymail.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/allgistblogspot For More Gist

EFFECT OF CHEMICAL WAEPON
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by dilukzy(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Lady~Jul:
Wow! Incredible child... Rili one of a kind
[color=#550000][/color] grin u no see as the baby resemble mother confessor?
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Wa ooo...
shocked shocked
Special baby
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by omajali2003(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2013
;DDidn't the baby come with maclean and toothbrush from her former place of residence?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2013
Sexxymom: i am marvelled at yr way of thought.... U r so evil minded..if that child was born by u or any member of yr family, will u suggest dis rubbish??
kunlesehan:

God forbid!
you and your likes are the demons of this world with your archaic reasoning.

Wetin the innocent soul do you? ... smtcheww
247notire: Mehn,wat planet r u on? The earth?
ignis:
See ur head..... Go and kill him nw
I'm saying what I know. You may not understand now but That child is an ANTICHRIST. If I can get to him, I'll use cutlass to remove his head before him grow. angry angry
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by newyorka(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
undecidedundecided
Worwor: That child is a demon. Make them kill am before him grow. angry
...ok like seriously u said that? :-
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
changes1: Mods dont ban me for saying this but I think I have to hit the nail on the head.

*clears throat*

This is the real END TIME THINGS.

@Topic. I wonder what kinda evolution we have here.
SMH!!! Another Suarez or Ronaldinho in the making.

The bible says, only GOD knows the end of time, not even the angels in heaven knows the end so I wish you all would stop with your end of time prophecies, it's so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by princeonx: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
For real? Lol!

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by Erotex(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
soon baby with breast will be born
Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by newyorka(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Worwor: I'm saying what I know. You may not understand now but That child is an ANTICHRIST. If I can get to him, I'll use cutlass to remove his head before him grow. angry angry
...jeez! Didn't know some human beings are still this primitive..dude wake up!its 2013! 21st century

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) by khiaa(f): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Worwor: I'm saying what I know. You may not understand now but That child is an ANTICHRIST. If I can get to him, I'll use cutlass to remove his head before him grow. angry angry

Stu/pid Mor/on, God made her just like he made every living thing on this planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Submarine Hits ‘Object’ While Underwater In South China Sea / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.