Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (16543 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / POLL:which 9JA act deserves a Grammy world music category nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Bodmas06: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Video is classic I like it

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
k
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Isodice: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
moscobabs: na ILLUMINATI thing jare!!!
mentallity!!! Chaiiii!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1:
dbanj should start acting in Indian movies grin grin
I think you should go get life,you show up on every dbanj thread and start running him down always,someone who is fairing better than you a million times,Once you are programmed to hate somebody everything the person do bcoms bad to you,your obsession with eja nla is driving u crazy,go see your doctor.sad,hateful,bitter twerp;>;>;>
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by striker9(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1: k
You this boy,u don come again abi.How you dey na?leave bro D'banj alone ooooooo.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
No I won't watch that wack video by a wack singer undecided...I'm sorry sad
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]
kennygee: I will say my mind irrespective of what his fans think. That song would have been a massive hit if Don Jazzy had his magic on it. But he chose to wash Kanye West's car.
no be only magic na logic,because dbanj and don jazzy fight any small thing wey dbanj do wey don jazzy no dey there at the END una go talk say e no good where as during the TIME he was with don jazzy THINGS were not like this oooo.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
tellwisdom: No I won't watch that wack video by a wack singer undecided...I'm sorry sad
and at the END na people like you get only zero talent,at the TIME wey you don watch him video in the past did that added to the money on his bank account?sometimes some of you talk THINGS that sounds stupid
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
striker9: You this boy,u don come again abi.How you dey na?leave bro D'banj alone ooooooo.
my guy I just dey oooo.
I don talk am now ,I no go leave dbanj neck ooo .all na gobe nau ,u suppose understand the programme
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by striker9(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1: my guy I just dey oooo.
I don talk am now ,I no go leave dbanj neck ooo .all na gobe nau ,u suppose understand the programme
I know,but I beg u say make u forgive him na
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by kaze4blues(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Matured and simple video.

Ride on.....banga lee
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by purplevineele: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good PR job Dbanj. You always had it
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by turawafett(f): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good Job D'banj
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by kittykollinxx(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why are you hating this man.his contribution to the music industry is good to write about. Blabbing that he should come back to country.he's still making songs for nigerian.dbanj is a bad singer but his achievement is telling you that he has something special.when he featured snoop dog U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na lie,he was signed to good music U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na house boy,he sang in the grand Finale of nations cup U̶̲̥̅̊ said he's quack,he's one of the nigeria celeb that got twitter verification first,his album was reviewed in newyork time magazine U̶̲̥̅̊ said it is a paid review....to all of U̶̲̥̅̊ dat say dbanj na illuminati.shey U̶̲̥̅̊ c blood for him mouth abi U̶̲̥̅̊ see skeleton for hin wardrobe...nobody Is holy and mind U̶̲̥̅̊ its not only illuminatti members that will G̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ to hell

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
I am compel to comment because of the type of comment i'm reading here, i doubt if most of the people commenting negatively take time to see the video. I'm not a fan of d-banj or Don Jazzy type of music, i have my own genre of music that i like, but if you are the type that pay attention to details and give meaning to songs, this song make more sense than most of the trash our musician churn out almost everyday, the video is very much ok, the lyrics appeal to all africans and give us the pride that with everything in place, we are top of the world. The setting for the video is also cool.
I know everyone is entitle to their own view, but hate it or like it, the song and the video is on point.

Don't hate or like for no reason, He who knows the right thing to do and refuse to do it , to him it is a sin.

Before you guys crucify me, i don't have any of their music on my phone or lappy.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by initiator(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wonder why anybody would hate this beautiful video. Such a bundle of inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Exjoker(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2013
its luvly up Dbanj
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Ziggyzito(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2013
moscobabs: na ILLUMINATI thing jare!!!
I'm like...

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by HoLEEsinner: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Dapo God ll continue to bless you. Everything about this song and its video so on point, no song as at when Top of the world was released would have displaced this song as the theme song of Afcon, not even any of the songs Don jazzy has produced till date, I urge Dbanj fans to keep on supporting and praying for him and you critics and haters should continue as well, Jesus wasn't loved by all, for fools among you that go around saying ion like him since he signed on good music, both Dbanj and Don jazzy are signed on good music tho Don jazzy hasn't produce a single song for good music since signed, they both performed along side each other last month or so, please if you can't bring em together please don't add to it that's if your rant goes beyond these walls of NL. He's just another legend like 2face, God bless Dbanj & Don Jazzy I love em equally. Illuminati or no illuminati I laugh in spanish, who are you to judge anybody? @texaco1 I know your love for Dbanj is undeniable, more reason you've chosen to live in his shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by 4chi: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2013
tellwisdom: No I won't watch that wack video by a wack singer undecided...I'm sorry sad

Sorry for your miserable life .....God punish you. Olofo!
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by olatiler(m): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Haters only hate the people they can’t have or the people they can’t be." So @texaco1 @moscobabs and co, u ppl ware very lucky that 9ja Gun Law was pretty different for America, by now ppl like u should have testify on what a real Fans can do juts like What Asari Dokunbo promise we that hate Shoeless Fisher Man son come in 2015 after we vote his brother out of Asorock
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 4:33am On Sep 21, 2013
striker9: I know,but I beg u say make u forgive him na
ok ooo.let's just blame it all on money,by the way how is work and things in general?I hope you are ok my guy?
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by iamdsam: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice one @team_db
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by iamdsam: 5:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice one. I love you @D'banj #team_db
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by iamdsam: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I am compel to comment because of the type of comment i'm reading here, i doubt if most of the people commenting negatively take time to see the video. I'm not a fan of d-banj or Don Jazzy type of music, i have my own genre of music that i like, but if you are the type that pay attention to details and give meaning to songs, this song make more sense than most of the trash our musician churn out almost everyday, the video is very much ok, the lyrics appeal to all africans and give us the pride that with everything in place, we are top of the world. The setting for the video is also cool.
I know everyone is entitle to their own view, but hate it or like it, the song and the video is on point.

Don't hate or like for no reason, He who knows the right thing to do and refuse to do it , to him it is a sin.

Before you guys crucify me, i don't have any of their music on my phone or lappy.
Good one!
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by iamdsam: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2013
kittykollinxx: Why are you hating this man.his contribution to the music industry is good to write about. Blabbing that he should come back to country.he's still making songs for nigerian.dbanj is a bad singer but his achievement is telling you that he has something special.when he featured snoop dog U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na lie,he was signed to good music U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na house boy,he sang in the grand Finale of nations cup U̶̲̥̅̊ said he's quack,he's one of the nigeria celeb that got twitter verification first,his album was reviewed in newyork time magazine U̶̲̥̅̊ said it is a paid review....to all of U̶̲̥̅̊ dat say dbanj na illuminati.shey U̶̲̥̅̊ c blood for him mouth abi U̶̲̥̅̊ see skeleton for hin wardrobe...nobody Is holy and mind U̶̲̥̅̊ its not only illuminatti members that will G̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ to hell
Thank you very much for this your comment. Those ranting about illuminati this illuminati that don't even know an inche about the illuminati. Not only those that join the illuminati (if only it exists though) that will go to hell but those that are hating would go to the same hell too

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by iamdsam: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2013
kittykollinxx: Why are you hating this man.his contribution to the music industry is good to write about. Blabbing that he should come back to country.he's still making songs for nigerian.dbanj is a bad singer but his achievement is telling you that he has something special.when he featured snoop dog U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na lie,he was signed to good music U̶̲̥̅̊ talk say na house boy,he sang in the grand Finale of nations cup U̶̲̥̅̊ said he's quack,he's one of the nigeria celeb that got twitter verification first,his album was reviewed in newyork time magazine U̶̲̥̅̊ said it is a paid review....to all of U̶̲̥̅̊ dat say dbanj na illuminati.shey U̶̲̥̅̊ c blood for him mouth abi U̶̲̥̅̊ see skeleton for hin wardrobe...nobody Is holy and mind U̶̲̥̅̊ its not only illuminatti members that will G̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ to hell
Thank you very much for this your comment. Those ranting about illuminati this illuminati that don't even know a inche about the illuminati. Not only those that join the illuminati (he only it exists though) that will go to hell but those that are hating without no concrete reason would go to the hell too
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by kokomailler(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Dbanj looks like a bottle of
the most empensive champagne.....CLean N gud video...well done BanGeR Lee...☺º°˚˚°ºº°˚˚°º☺ cover mi die....☺Øøøœö§§§ђђeêëêe¥¥¥

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by jessBoitumelo: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Am so loving the video...clean video,tushed up and nice suit.DAMN!!! Dbanj is really a cute guy. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.