Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (16544 Views)

Fresh Single: D'prince Ft Donjazzy - Oga Titus, A Diss On D'banj And Tonto? / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / POLL:which 9JA act deserves a Grammy world music category nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
bangalee on point
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by olatiler(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
lonelydora: Kanye's house boy. I don't like him any more since he left Don Jazzy.
Cos the split make ur man become Amosun sales Boy plus Loyal Milk seller while the West Side born keep on progressing beyond ur imagination, so keep on hating while DBanj aka Eja n la, Bagalee, Kokomaster oluomo will continue making his Do and make us proud in West side

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by yahrant140(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
sheyie2007: i was expecting something epic.. abi money don finish for this man hand?? embarassed
what is your own defination for epic?
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lil chilz: absolute trash...

Althouqh i like him shaa
this is just the simple truth , dbanj is losing it faster than he thinks , but his fans wont tell him the truth , they keep shouting bangerlee or all sorts of trash. he seriously needs to starts bringing out good songs unless .................

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why am I just hearing about this song? I like it. It's different from his usual pangolo songs.
Dapo don vex o, lol. I wish the setting of him and back up guitarist was different though. It looked plain.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
olatiler:
Cos the split make ur man become Amosun sales Boy plus Loyal Milk seller while the West Side born keep on progressing beyond ur imagination, so keep on hating while DBanj aka Eja n la, Bagalee, Kokomaster oluomo will continue making his Do and make us proud in West side
here they come , dbanj fanatics have started arriving grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
yahrant140: what is your own defination for epic?
The song doesn't sync with this video... thatzall
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by adelaja70(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
lonelydora: Kanye's house boy. I don't like him any more since he left Don Jazzy.
Is Don Jazzy your Jesus on earth?!...

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by nickz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
chidarl85:
Do you love good food? Head on over to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for your delicious easy to follow recipes!
cheesy cheesy I see saliva all over this thread tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by larrysmith(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dapo dis is what we decent naija are expectin frm a living legend like u, d sng is very gud, wit very inspiring lyrics, his sing along tune is great n d message is like listenin to obey n sunny ade in dos days, come to d video is very simple n good to view, dis is d fouth time in a roll today, I hv no doubt abt ur exposure n maturity, cus I listen to ur album n discover most of ur beat are so unique compare to all dis so call noise we hear around soundin d same. Kudos to u.respect.

8 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by olatiler(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1:
here they come , dbanj fanatics have started arriving grin grin grin grin grin
Yaaa we have come @Team_Dbanj haters keep on ranting while my man will be making money and won many Award plus appearing on many fabulous show both Local and foreign
Am happy for DBanj cos he keep on progressing despite ur criticisms hatred

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Dermie: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
e mandman: What is the secret to making frontpage..it'l soon be one year i register,and i neva make frontpage,not happy wif dat :-(
BEG. grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
@texaco, i think you're taking this too far. leave dbanj alone. you come up every day with this unnecessary hatred, cant you just shut it? you dont like him, let him be. Why should you complain on every dbanj thread? is it really compulsory you comment? you're becoming annoying.

you dont like him, leave him the hell alone.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
olatiler:
Yaaa we have come @Team_Dbanj haters keep on ranting while my man will be making money and won many Award plus appearing on many fabulous show both Local and foreign
Am happy for DBanj cos he keep on progressing despite ur criticisms hatred
niceeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by akpur1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dbanj is my elder bro. Dont talk to him like that Am gonna call dbanj to c this shit idiots r posting. Cant beat them join them
db records
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco, i think you're taking this too far. leave dbanj alone. you come up every day with this unnecessary hatred, cant you just shut it? you dont like him, let him be. Why should you complain on every dbanj thread? is it really compulsory you comment? you're becoming annoying.

you dont like him, leave him the hell alone.
i like poking dbanj fans , they are so easily predictable and easily aroused grin grin grin
if i am becoming annoying to you dbanj fans why don't you just ignore me undecided undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
olatiler:
making who proud.?......mind ur mouth d banj dt is disgracin nigerian artiste ,makin western world feel tht nigerian artiste re houseboy to western artiste,he is loosen is reputation jux to have fame,comeback to ur coun3 and bcome one of the king like:2face,donjazzy etc instead of being sting by kanye west.........

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by papi365: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
manuelzz: Tbh i would never say that D'banj is the best artiste in Africa but the troubling question now is...Who is better? undecided
TONY TETUILA
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by ajf(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
olala32:
making who proud.?......mind ur mouth d banj dt is disgracin nigerian artiste ,makin western world feel tht nigerian artiste re houseboy to western artiste,he is loosen is reputation jux to have fame,comeback to ur coun3 and bcome one of the king like:2face,donjazzy etc instead of being sting by kanye west.........
What is this one saying now?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
olala32:
he is loosen is reputation ju

Go and loosen your english first, it's choking.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by joshuaidibia(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
manuelzz: Tbh i would never say that D'banj is the best artiste in Africa but the troubling question now is...Who is better? undecided
how dos dat ans d question d OP asked?
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by joshuaidibia(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
as if a poor man has an option..........some people never even know wetin dem go use drink garri wey dem drink as usual and they are hating someone that is living a nice life,there is a difference between not being a fan of an artiste and being a hater,am not a fan of dbanj but when i see the truth i should say it,if i am not saying the truth then that means i am a hater,this video is better than all the videos dbanj has done recently....haters change now or else at the [size=15pt]END[/size] you will see that with [size=15pt]TIME[/size] dbanj will be going more places and you will see that all these [size=15pt]THINGS[/size] you are saying about him is dry

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Tbken: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
No tym c u later..
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: as if a poor man has an option..........some people never even know wetin dem go use drink garri wey dem drink as usual and they are hating someone that is living a nice life,there is a difference between not being a fan of an artiste and being a hater,am not a fan of dbanj but when i see the truth i should say it,if i am not saying the truth then that means i am a hater,this video is better than all the videos dbanj has done recently....haters change now or else at the [size=15pt]END[/size] you will see that with [size=15pt]TIME[/size] dbanj will be going more places and you will see that all these [size=15pt]THINGS[/size] you are saying about him is dry
angry
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1: angry
wetin bite u?
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: wetin bite u?
omo see gobe grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1:
omo see gobe grin grin grin
lol funny man
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
I will say my mind irrespective of what his fans think. That song would have been a massive hit if Don Jazzy had his magic on it. But he chose to wash Kanye West's car.
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by texaco1: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
mayten30: lol funny man
dbanj should start acting in Indian movies grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
texaco1:
i like poking dbanj fans , they are so easily predictable and easily aroused grin grin grin
if i am becoming annoying to you dbanj fans why don't you just ignore me undecided undecided

Dude, i'm no dbanj's fan...! get your facts right. anybody who dont agree with your view is dbanj fanatic, right? does that make you dbanj's hater? i hope you grow up pretty quickly and leave the guy alone. he's not good, he's wack or whatever you like but he's still a thousand times better than you'll ever be.

Its really annoying that whenever a thread on dbanj show up, you're there to accuse, insult and all stuff-go get a job man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.