Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited (28056 Views)

Where Is Blackface? / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: obaino self dey laugh at the figure self for here...we are talking about 75m here!!!that was how someone also on nairaland too long time agao said obaino paid ice-prince 30 million for his album,I just laugh when I see people just spit figures
The max they could have gotten for that deal couldn't have been more than 10 million from Obaino.
It's amazing how peeps come her and spit facts they are not sure of.
The reality on ground is that if it's not a corporate body you're doing business with, you're likely to be chasing after table scraps.
No one individual would be so willing to throw cash around that way.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
The max they could have gotten for that deal couldn't have been more than 10 million from Obaino.
The reality on ground is that if it's not a corporate body you're doing business with, you're likely to be chasing after table scraps.
I can officially say here that obaino signed an album contract with them for 37 million naira so how they shared the 37 million among theirself is not his own business,and if they share the 37 million among each other that will be about 12million each..that is if they are the only one that share the money which is not even possible because the management company(record label) by that time will collect his own share too
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by hopeyemih(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:

y'all thinkin m lying or exagerating check dis link..i dont tlk without pruv

http://ayenithegreat./2007/07/18/fresh-concerns-over-plantashun-boiz-reunion/
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
hopeyemih:

y'all thinkin m lying or exagerating check dis link..i dont tlk without pruv

http://ayenithegreat./2007/07/18/fresh-concerns-over-plantashun-boiz-reunion/
mr oga,abeg am talking not from media proof or so,am talking from the consent of my uncle,oga that figure is not true oooo,I can't drop his phone number here it will be very wrong for me to do that,you can come over to alaba and get the proof if that figure is true or not
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by hopeyemih(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
i used to c blackface @ list 1 a week back den in 2006,plus most of his friends who used to smoke wit him den wer ma brother's frndz..so dey do tel im lots of stuffs!
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hope the event company can reap its investment
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by gemini35(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Too many poor people here. I wonder why they are shouting over this
peanut sad

wisdom dash some one 10m before u can call 52m a peanut.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Vivly(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: ok I will tell them of how I saw the dick sucking slut on nairaland also posting where humans are posting,this is a forum meant for human beings and not for dirty dogs!!!oya go back to the cage where you belong,oloriburuku,omo ale jati jati
And before I forget I want to ask how much do you do blow-job now,is it now more expensive?because the last time u did for I and my friends you collected just 3000 naira,so has ur price increased?
*Yawns* Borrriiinnng.
Now i know why you are this frustrated. You created a similar topic and it garnered only 8 comments. Someone created this topic and it was moved to front page. Aint life a bit'ch?

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by abdulbabao: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
I Thank God for You black Face baba!!Wishing you many more success to come In life.Haterz can Go to hell or Kiss my ass.... cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by flexymole: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
i ve alwyz luved black face, he is a unique guy, soft spoken, love d streets more dan celebrity status, choose d ghetto ova palce,

between him n tuface datz nt my problem, my ptoblem is dat evry line of his song is real n datz wat music iz for me.

black face, ememema ne ge lege jiho kbenu ma, enem eehhhh

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vivly: *Yawns* Borrriiinnng.
Now i know why you are this frustrated. You created a similar topic and it garnered only 8 comments. Someone created this topic and it was moved to front page. Aint life a bit'ch?
hahaha funny slut,did I ask you I posted for front page things?u do not have a clue of me on nairaland,wetin I wan use front page do?stop digressing the question I asked u,how much do u now charge for Mouth Action?answer me now,some customers are waiting joor
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Stunner1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Welcome bck blackface...... m def gon buy ur album

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by brownlord: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oboy, finally oluwa don remember to call black face line. Congrat.

But music don advance pass this guy level, make em better just invest the money for other bizness if na poultry or boutique my advice sha.

Back to the matter, who be all those people when dey insult 2face, una dey mad? Na 2face cos e problem or u expect 2face to keep spoon feeding him wit wife and children abi, u guyz must be on drugs, in life never blame anyone for ur down fall, accept those who agree to help u, and never despise those tht r not able to, cos everybody get e own for body.

Why must he invite blackface to his wedding, na em sponsor am? Or na em be annie papa. I get before na story, I was once a rich man na bad news.

In life
Shoe get size
Okrika get quality
Ashawo get, ashawo get customer.

Just pray for oluwa to remember you so u can be relevant to ur society,

God looking unto you for a turn around, turn my life around. Amen

1 Like

Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
cold: I noticed he's been really outspoken on twitter lately. I figured something was in the offing. I'm really happy for him.
I am now ff you on twitter
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Any one has Black face photos should drop it lets see him
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by tellwisdom: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
gemini35:

wisdom dash some one 10m before u can call 52m a peanut.

Broda, won't u question my source of money if I just wake up and dash someone 10million naira?? It's token duh, Bt i don't waste my money sad
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
drnairalov: lol #DoUknowthat 2FACE is worth #150 million, FAZE #50 million BLACKFACE is just #100,000 plus he owes his landlord money ....please #saveblackface

you are very wicked
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: hahaha funny slut,did I ask you I posted for front page things?u do not have a clue of me on nairaland,wetin I wan use front page do?stop digressing the question I asked u,how much do u now charge for Mouth Action?answer me now,some customers are waiting joor

Bros Abeg, you fit link me with the babe? I want to be agent. I fit deh supply guys for my area with cheap cheap bj. cool
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by DisGuy: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dis Guy: ERM WHO ARE FRANCHISE EVENTS LIMITED

what have they dont before, who and who is on their books?

the spokesman no get name?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by justcynnie: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
If true, its the dawning of a new day for him. A big congrats to Blackface.

Check out this amazing offer: http:///W85kx
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Vivly(f): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: hahaha funny slut,did I ask you I posted for front page things?u do not have a clue of me on nairaland,wetin I wan use front page do?stop digressing the question I asked u,how much do u now charge for Mouth Action?answer me now,some customers are waiting joor
I'm done talking to you.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vivly: I'm done talking to you.
so u wan start to dey form now abi?ok sorry no vex say I expose your nyash for outside,oya person need Mouth Action ,he is ready to pay 700 naira,so when u go come give am the blow-job?him go even add 300 naira join am so making 1000 naira,oya answer jare
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
mayten30: so u wan start to dey form now abi?ok sorry no vex say I expose your nyash for outside,oya person need Mouth Action ,he is ready to pay 700 naira,so when u go come give am the blow-job?him go even add 300 naira join am so making 1000 naira,oya answer jare

i beg respect woman now haba!!!.
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by scientology(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
52 million zimbabwe dollars
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by temmyplayboy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mehn,am so happy 4 u bro,pls manage d moni wella,cox l knw wan hia say u broke again
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Tbken: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Big4wig: Truth be told,this is a wrong deal dat won't Benefit anybody else other than blackface...think about it,wat kind of music can blackface sing now dat would sell??,d guy don wash jor

#team2face.
god punish u
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Willybos(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am hapi 4 u, ma gr8t man blackface... Dis is nigger
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Danokoje14(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow;God is actually involved
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
cool4ny:

i beg respect woman now haba!!!.
thank GOD you urself just said it you said respect woman,my mama taught me how to respect a woman but she did not teach me how to respect a slut,I respect women but I don't respect slut...hope u understand now?
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by babybuzx(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thank God for him oooooooo. Seun re u saying dis fortune might be from d support given tro him by. Face from his interview abt his friend (black face). Seun abeg confirm dis for us
Re: Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited by kliq(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am a big fan....so happy for the broda(blaqface)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Unveils Artists Under "Starboy Records" / Lordmaine Releases 'Swagga', His New Single (Video) / King Saheed Osupa In The Guiness Bookof Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.