Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded (999 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / 9 Natural Qualities That Make Igbos Business Minded / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by obanqua(m): 2:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Hi there!

Are you an entrepreneur, blogger, business man or student?
Are you in need of a;
*BUSINESS PLAN
*WEB CONTENT
*PROPOSAL
*PROJECTS
*ANY KIND OF BUSINESS DOCUMENTATION

Contact me on 08039577909, BB: 2814948B
You cannot do it all, seek professionals to make your business grow.
Let us write you into success.
Re: For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by obanqua(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2013
e you an entrepreneur, blogger, business man or student?
Are you in need of a;
*BUSINESS PLAN
*WEB CONTENT
*PROPOSAL
*PROJECTS
*ANY KIND OF BUSINESS DOCUMENTATION

Contact me on 08039577909, BB: 2814948B
You cannot do it all, seek professionals to make your business grow.
Let us write you into success.
Re: For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by adesiku(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
How much 4 ur idea or advice on business plans and web content...I wish 2 go blogging
Re: For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by obanqua(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2013
adesiku: How much 4 ur idea or advice on business plans and web content...I wish 2 go blogging

Please send me an email: writevilleconcepts@gmail.com
Let's work together on your requirements.
The price is the least important subject matter at this point.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you.
Re: For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2014
I need freelance business content publishers to support my Entrepreneurial blog. I'm just starting but I would appreciate content that would add value to the Nigerian businessman.

www.advancedbizclass..com

1 Like

Re: For Entrepreneurs, Bloggers And The Business Minded by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
AdeCisco:
I need freelance business content publishers to support my Entrepreneurial blog. I'm just starting but I would appreciate content that would add value to the Nigerian businessman.

www.advancedbizclass..com
I believe I can be of help see this: www.theelitetutors.com

(1) (Reply)

Different Names For The Nigerian (naira) Money ! / 80% Nigerians Do Not Have Taxpayers Identification Numbers – Edo Tax Boss / Carwash Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.