Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

#Startimes Thread# - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / #Startimes Thread# (21783 Views)

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Having any problems... Or any doubts then let me know
Re: #Startimes Thread# by PrettyPrisca(f): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2013
It is d startimes cheat that i need.& i really mean it.

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: It is d startimes cheat that i need.& i really mean it.
cheat kee have mercy na
Re: #Startimes Thread# by duality(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2013
what are the new stations. what value will I get recharging for basic bouquet.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2013
duality: you are mad
h
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
please can someone tell me if True Movie is part of Classique bouque? d CC agent dat attendd to me said it is not, bt I disagree!
Startime went off in Jos for about a week, claiming they are doing signal upgrade, when they came back signal became worse! Y? Now I cant watch a channel for up to an hour without having 'No Signal' thing on my screen.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Oladiran: please can someone tell me if True Movie is part of Classique bouque? d CC agent dat attendd to me said it is not, bt I disagree!
Startime went off in Jos for about a week, claiming they are doing signal upgrade, when they came back signal became worse! Y? Now I cant watch a channel for up to an hour without having 'No Signal' thing on my screen.
true movies is not part of classic bouquet...... About the signal don't worry everything would get better soon
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
pesty100: true movies is not part of classic bouquet...... About the signal don't worry everything would get better soon
OK thanks, but one more thing, Why on earh is Discorvery Science in french? There are two science channels on classic and the two are french(Animaux and Discorvery Science), this is highly unfair to Nigerians. Can u please tell ur pple to revert Discorvery Science back to english as it used to be english b4!
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Onyemaxy(f): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Please how can i connect two tvs to one star times decoder
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Easy023(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Onyemaxy: Please how can i connect two tvs to one star times decoder
Check d bk of ur decoder, it has two video output
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Uthmanloay: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2013
pls all d sport channel on my startime decorder hav gone any1 4 help pls
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls ow much can I get startimes smart card ?
Re: #Startimes Thread# by mrdrizzy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello pls whats d cost of the complete bouquet i heard it has dropped to 3k!! If dats true den its nt bad..judging by the frequent channels dey keep adding
Re: #Startimes Thread# by guass(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
[size=28pt]STARTIMES DECODER[/size]
[size=26pt]U CAN GET ONE DECODER FAR BELOW#5,500.
(INCLUDING A FREE SMART CARD + TWO THOUSAND NAIRA RECHARGE CARD)[/size]
[size=25pt]FOR THOSE IN WARRI & UGHELLI [/size]
[size=22pt]HOTLINE[/size]=winsco24@gmail.com

FROM [size=24pt]WINSCO VENTURES[/size]
Re: #Startimes Thread# by guass(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
YES THAT IS IT
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Kowale: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please help. Virtually all TV stations on my classic bouque hangs. What could be wrong.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by mrdrizzy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls who knws anything about the android fone frm startimes has anyone seen/used it..whats ur take on d ba3 life 1500mah is a little low,hw about other features,startimes are keeping d features on a lowkey,dnt knw why
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Uthmanloay: pls all d sport channel on my startime decorder hav gone any1 4 help pls
just pree settings on your remote and do automatic search

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kowale: Please help. Virtually all TV stations on my classic bouque hangs. What could be wrong.
just on and off your decoder or try to do automatic search...... Or maybe your subsription has finished

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Pls who knws anything about the android fone frm startimes has anyone seen/used it..whats ur take on d ba3 life 1500mah is a little low,hw about other features,startimes are keeping d features on a lowkey,dnt knw why
512 ram , andriod 4.2, though i dont know the price

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls I want to pair my smart card with my decoder pls I nid help
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Samoranopapa: Pls I want to pair my smart card with my decoder pls I nid help
where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
pesty100: where do you stay?
@ogun state(iyana ilogbo near ifo) but close to lagos
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Samoranopapa: @ogun state(iyana ilogbo near ifo) but close to lagos
take your your startimes to any startimes office nearest to you..... They should find something to do about it....

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by guass(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Samoranopapa: Pls I want to pair my smart card with my decoder pls I nid help
VERY SIMPLE, JUST CALL ANY OF THEIR HOTLINES AND U ARE DONE. THEIR HOTLINES ARE:
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
guass:
VERY SIMPLE, JUST CALL ANY OF THEIR HOTLINES AND U ARE DONE. THEIR HOTLINES ARE:
thanks I will do dat
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
pesty100: take your your startimes to any startimes office nearest to you..... They should find something to do about it....
I don't knw any in my place
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Samoranopapa: I don't knw any in my place
just call any of their customer care number that was giiven by that other guy and ask them..... I dont really know any centres in Ogun

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by Samoranopapa(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2013
pesty100: just call any of their customer care number that was giiven by that other guy and ask them..... I dont really know any centres in Ogun
okay I will...but ow will I knw dat it has been activated
Re: #Startimes Thread# by kuma007(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
RI have been a startimes subscriber since 2010 and i think they have good service in Lagos. But recently i tried to connect the decoder to other television in the bedroom through the loop out terminal at the back of the decoder. Having laid the necessary wire with the help of a local technician and made the connection, it was discovered the loop out was not working to my great surprise and dismay. Another subscriber confirmed that his loop out too is not working. I have friends who use Gotv and connected to multiple televisions through RF and with this I a
have decided to abandon their decoder for them and switch to Gotv.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
kuma007: RI have been a startimes subscriber since 2010 and i think they have good service in Lagos. But recently i tried to connect the decoder to other television in the bedroom through the loop out terminal at the back of the decoder. Having laid the necessary wire with the help of a local technician and made the connection, it was discovered the loop out was not working to my great surprise and dismay. Another subscriber confirmed that his loop out too is not working. I have friends who use Gotv and connected to multiple televisions through RF and with this I a
have decided to abandon their decoder for them and switch to Gotv.
sorry for replying late but to be frank I don't really know what u re talking about
Re: #Startimes Thread# by bumytebaby(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls, I want to no those channels dt r free 2 air on starTimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver / Update And Upgrade Are Ready For Ur Strong Decoder / Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.