Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,067 members, 7,825,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

#Startimes Thread# - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / #Startimes Thread# (21815 Views)

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Startimes Thread# by alstacs(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Have you got any info on StarSat?
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
alstacs: Have you got any info on StarSat?
like? What do u wnt to knoiw about it
Re: #Startimes Thread# by s3nn2x(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please, what happened to the news stations on startimes? I don't have access to BBC, Aljazerra, CCTV, TVC News, and just today STV Music and BET disappeared, What exactly is wrong? Startimes is useless to me without music and news stations.I don't like the way startimes is taking Nigerians for granted, Anyway, I am in Abuja and subscribed for Basic Bouquet.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
s3nn2x: Please, what happened to the news stations on startimes? I don't have access to BBC, Aljazerra, CCTV, TVC News, and just today STV Music and BET disappeared, What exactly is wrong? Startimes is useless to me without music and news stations.I don't like the way startimes is taking Nigerians for granted, Anyway, I am in Abuja and subscribed for Basic Bouquet.
the stations you mentioned is only available on classic bouquet, so subscribe on classic bouquet to enjoy them
Re: #Startimes Thread# by s3nn2x(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
pesty100: the stations you mentioned is only available on classic bouquet, so subscribe on classic bouquet to enjoy them
Na wa oooo!!!
I would have assumed that we would have been informed.
That means Basic Bouquet is dead and buried na. There is no station that is worth watching on it.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by mumu9gerian: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2014
pesty100: the stations you mentioned is only available on classic bouquet, so subscribe on classic bouquet to enjoy them
no they are still on basic bouquet and im still watching them at the moment
Re: #Startimes Thread# by mumu9gerian: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2014
s3nn2x:
Na wa oooo!!!
I would have assumed that we would have been informed.
That means Basic Bouquet is dead and buried na. There is no station that is worth watching on it.
they are still on basic bouquet Bro,why not call their helpline for assistance
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:
no they are still on basic bouquet and im still watching them at the moment
enjoy d error while it lasts
Re: #Startimes Thread# by s3nn2x(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
mumu9gerian:
I will do just that
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Panshow(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
s3nn2x:
I will do just that
pesty100: enjoy d error while it lasts
mumu9gerian:
bumytebaby: Pls, I want to no those channels dt r free 2 air on starTimes.
alstacs: Have you got any info on StarSat?
Hello guys, pls help!.
Pls what is the current price of startimes decoder?.
And please suggest to me which is better between startimes and Gotv?.
Thanks.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by ebena107(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gurus in the house, I bought a starsat dish & decoder out of curiosity and its set to SES-5 to which it got all startime stations but no freebie(FTA) is available on it. I tried some TP i got from lyngsat to no avail.

Please, How can I used Starsat 1m dish and their decoder to get FTA station on SES-5 or any satellite nearby?

Thanks
Re: #Startimes Thread# by ebena107(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gurus in the house, I bought a starsat dish & decoder out of curiosity and its set to SES-5 to which it got all startime stations but no freebie(FTA) is available on it. I tried some SES-5 TP i got from lyngsat to no avail.

Please, How can I use Starsat 1m dish and their decoder to get FTA station on SES-5 or any satellite nearby?

Thanks
Re: #Startimes Thread# by ikemobi(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Gurus in the house, I bought a startimes decoder some few months ago it only worked for month since then it keeps saying no service or the decoder keeps hanging or it just say error am sick and tired of it.Ihave the antenna and is placed heigh help me pls.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
ikemobi: Gurus in the house, I bought a startimes decoder some few months ago it only worked for month since then it keeps saying no service or the decoder keeps hanging or it just say error am sick and tired of it.Ihave the antenna and is placed heigh help me pls.
. Maybe you should get a starsat or make inquiry at the startimes office nearest to you
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Panshow:

Hello guys, pls help!.
Pls what is the current price of startimes decoder?.
And please suggest to me which is better between startimes and Gotv?.
Thanks.
shouldn't cost more that 2600
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Panshow(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
pesty100: shouldn't cost more that 2600
Thanks Bro. Have decided to buy Gotv, and that too is okay.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by pesty100(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Panshow:
Thanks Bro. Have decided to buy Gotv, and that too is okay.
okay how much did you buy gotv
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Panshow(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
pesty100: okay how much did you buy gotv
Gotv is N6900 + 1 month free subscription. + Antenna
Re: #Startimes Thread# by ZEPHYREN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please guys what's the difference between starsat and startimes or should I say similarities am confused here please any one that can enlightened me here thanks to all
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Lagusta(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hello, is startimes live in ogbomoso, cos i want to carry mine there from ilorin, thanx
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Cutestee(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
My startimes keep restarting everytime I press a button on my remote... dunno the cause and who can help
Re: #Startimes Thread# by segunadewale(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
CAN A STARTIMES DECORDER I AM USING IN IBADAN WORK IN OSOGBO?
Re: #Startimes Thread# by guass(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
segunadewale:
May not work but can be changed in their main office.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by HAH: 9:56am On May 23, 2015
segunadewale:

Yes just go to menu setting and reset, it will reboot and you will be good to go
Re: #Startimes Thread# by Nobody: 11:53am On May 23, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Pls who knws anything about the android fone frm startimes has anyone seen/used it..whats ur take on d ba3 life 1500mah is a little low,hw about other features,startimes are keeping d features on a lowkey,dnt knw why
I am presently using it. It IA very good.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by tundeone: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Please, I just got a decoder. I am unable to watch any channel because it says I should recharge. I bought it with one month subscription on classic bouquet. Please, assist me on what to do.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by HAH: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2015
tundeone:
Please, I just got a decoder. I am unable to watch any channel because it says I should recharge. I bought it with one month subscription on classic bouquet. Please, assist me on what to do.

Follow the instruction on how to recharge stated on the recharge card.
Re: #Startimes Thread# by tundeone: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
I wasn't given a recharge card. I was told one month subscription is on it. Does it mean I must buy a card before it can be active?
Re: #Startimes Thread# by israel770(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
How much for Startimes
Re: #Startimes Thread# by HAH: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
tundeone:
I wasn't given a recharge card. I was told one month subscription is on it. Does it mean I must buy a card before it can be active?
. Go to any startimes dealer buy the recharge card you will see the instructions on it.

The cards come in 600, 1200,2400 and 3600

1 Like

Re: #Startimes Thread# by Capableben(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
pesty100:
Having any problems... Or any doubts then let me know
I bought the decoder last week, and got it installed.. The 'African movie channel' is not working. It gives me this message: This program does not exist".. how can I sort this pls?
Re: #Startimes Thread# by guass(m): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Capableben:
I bought the decoder last week, and got it installed.. The 'African movie channel' is not working. It gives me this message: This program does not exist".. how can I sort this pls?
Call customer care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver / Update And Upgrade Are Ready For Ur Strong Decoder / Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.