Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154554 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
nagoma:

I can Learn from anybody ( i had my basic qualification at home in nigeria) but I can't serve just anybody. My home is Nigeria. Deal with it slave boy.

It bugs me a lot when some little muppets like you feel that they got every right to study anywhere and at the same time have the gut to insult people who decided to live anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
pricelessmr:

Please, save your energy for useful work instead of wasting it on a deluded brat. I noticed nagoma needs immediate access to a mental facility after his reply to my post. So, ignore him like i did.

He is a joke
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
pricelessmr:

Please, save your energy for useful work instead of wasting it on a deluded brat. I noticed nagoma needs immediate access to a mental facility after his reply to my post. So, ignore him like i did.

TKO.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by cydophobia(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
nagoma: The slave trade ended too soon for some. Those destined
to be slaves insist on fulfilling their destiny. They want to migrate to
be modern day slaves. I would better be a full citizen in my
underdeveloped ancestral land than a marginalized second class modern
slave in a developed country. Keep on trying wannabe slaves- it is your
destiny.
This dude is mentally somersaulted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Omojayejaye(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys just ignore that dude...he's here to derail the thread...#team porting#

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by toygod2: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
please friends, help me out.....What is paypal? I want to start my own canada processing . Thanks for ur contributions
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
vladimiros:

Bye then, why can;t you leave now...

soon the weak would leave and those of us doing well here would move it forward
Why are you sounding childish? The fact that someone wants to travel out of Nigeria doesn't make that person weak. Do you know how many airplanes that land on international airports everyday worldwide? Are they all weak Nigerians? Migration is a long age part of human existence, even animals migrate too. Please stop displaying your ignorance in public, from your write ups it is obvious you have not been any where aside Nigeria. Local champion of some sort grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Point of currection,NEWZEALAND population is 4.3 million,not 40 million.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nelsonwildsout: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2013
I rather be a street cleaner with my degree abroad than to be a thief in government in nigeria.that lawyer drving taxi in america is happier than some nigeria millioniers

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Allohrandy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nelson_wildsout: I rather be a street cleaner with my degree abroad than to be a thief in government in nigeria.that lawyer drving taxi in america is happier than some nigeria millioniers
and some okada riders in Nigeria are happier than some millionaire in America. Money doesnt always bring happiness

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nelson_wildsout: I rather be a street cleaner with my degree abroad than to be a thief in government in nigeria.that lawyer drving taxi in america is happier than some nigeria millioniers

What's wrong with being a street cleaner in Nigeria? Why do you have to go that far when the streets in Nigeria also need cleaning? And you don't have to steal.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
nagoma:

What's wrong with being a street cleaner in Nigeria? Why do you have to go that far when the streets in Nigeria also need cleaning? And you don't have to steal.
HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY STREET CLEANERS IN NIGERIA MONTHLY??

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
^ Top

UN

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by OMOB3: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Folafikemi: thanks for this info. i am a graduate of philosophy and i show my interest in wanting to live n work in canada. i obtain a form from jonathan king. pls i wana know my chances, and if there are other country dat is worthwhile
ow much did u obtain the form for jonathan king...I know there are selling at the moment but I don't know exactly ow much it is. Please be kind to let me know.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Riffat: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2015
I stay in UAE with my husband and 3 kids, we are planning to migrate to Australia or Canada due to financial crisis, can u suggest a better place where our kids can get free education and we can get better jobs.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by addictiv(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
the way everyone is screaming Norway!!! me sef i wan go norway too... grin grin
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by olujastro: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
I bumped into this thread while seeking information about migrating to Germany.
I recently got admission to study Offshore Technology(MSc) at the University of Stavanger and I'm about to start processing my Norwegian visa. The thing is, I've always had a thing for Power Engineering (Mechanical) and I've only just found a very good school in Germany that I can apply to.
Considering that Germany gives non-EU students 18 months to job hunt after graduation compared to Norway's 6 months. And it's far less cold.
I just need people who live in these countries to shed more light on prospects for student part-time jobs and skilled jobs after graduation before taking any further decision.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 2good(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
olujastro:
I bumped into this thread while seeking information about migrating to Germany.
I recently got admission to study Offshore Technology(MSc) at the University of Stavanger and I'm about to start processing my Norwegian visa. The thing is, I've always had a thing for Power Engineering (Mechanical) and I've only just found a very good school in Germany that I can apply to.
Considering that Germany gives non-EU students 18 months to job hunt after graduation compared to Norway's 6 months. And it's far less cold.
I just need people who live in these countries to shed more light on prospects for student part-time jobs and skilled jobs after graduation before taking any further decision.

If oil price increases before your graduate (which is most certain), Norway is the best place to get a job after graduation because it has the biggest oil and gas industry in Europe. I worked and lived in Stavanger for a period of 9 months and I will tell you that it is one of the most expensive city in the world so you should not expect to work to pay your tuition or cost of living because it is not possible to achieve. If you have a scholarship, you will be in good shape.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by olujastro: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
2good:

If oil price increases before your graduate (which is most certain), Norway is the best place to get a job after graduation because it has the biggest oil and gas industry in Europe. I worked and lived in Stavanger for a period of 9 months and I will tell you that it is one of the most expensive city in the world so you should not expect to work to pay your tuition or cost of living because it is not possible to achieve. If you have a scholarship, you will be in good shape.
Thanks bro. I already have my finances sorted out for at least a year. I hope to work to sort out the 2nd year living expenses through a part-time job. That's why I want to know how easy it is to get a part-time job especially before worrying about the Oil industry.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by igwephil(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
I really wanna know more on how to migrate to New Zealand...you can reach me on email: igwephil@gmail.com

tuntoks:
New Zealand is a great country to migrate to if you don't mind the distance from naija. its about 26hrs in-flight journey but believe me the move is worthwhile. There are a lot of skilled professionals needed here and migrating is quite easy if you have the experience and skills. No language test is required like the likes for australia or canada as long as your studies were carried out in english but bear in mind that nigerian qualifications are not recognized by the immigration new zealand so you have to do a qualification assessment (or conversion if you will say). Like i said, the process is quite easy and if you've really got the skills you might be here in 8 months time. smiley grin
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by fidtopade: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
What are the changes about these Ten Countries in recent time? About their imigration policies and opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by amii131(f): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Someone help us update this oooo this 2017 not 2013
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Rubyventures: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
amii131:
Someone help us update this oooo this 2017 not 2013

2017 updated towns list

Benin City
Aba
Ikorodu
Gariki
Surulere
Ekpoma
Auchi
Ajegunle
Ibadan
Orile

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by olujastro: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
It depends on what you guys expect from each country.

Best country to immigrate to for an all encompassing package remains:
1. Canada

For free education at all levels in state schools:
2. Germany - with 18 months post study visa and a robust manufacturing economy.
3. Norway - with 1 year post study visa and an almost oil based economy so no jobs for now.

The US, Australia and New zealand are good to immigrate to but hold better money for study purposes and other expenses.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Cool.
Fortunately for me am traveling to Norway soon my sister applied for me In Norway she did all the paperwork over there and am an appointment with the embassy next month. But am having one problem don't have strong ties to home country to show i will return to Nigeria... Am 20 years (ofcourse i reduced it) nt married no kids don't have properties, not working ND not a student dou have graduated but the name in my school certificate doesn't match dos of my traveling documents. Am living with aged parents and they are not too strong it's my responsibility to take care of them if i can get doctor's note that am a care giver will it be enough to back it up... My sister and her white husband are also standing as a financial gaurrantor is this one a plus? Pls help am running out of time any experience travel consultant here? Thanks
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Secondly if anyone needs advice on Norway Schengen tourist visa just hint me am not an agent or working with any travel company but since I applied for Norway tourist visa have been able to gain some experience and gain major knowledge of their requirements
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by dprinz99(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Justice96:
Secondly if anyone needs advice on Norway Schengen tourist visa just hint me am not an agent or working with any travel company but since I applied for Norway tourist visa have been able to gain some experience and gain major knowledge of their requirements
wanna apply to Norwegian tourist visa
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
dprinz99:
wanna apply to Norwegian tourist visa

Private message me
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by meekmill(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Justice96:

sent u a message bro
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by gentlemate00: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Share the info here so everyone will benefit and you should know private message will not benefit anyone.

Justice96:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.