Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154519 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by udocity2: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
plsoo I wan travel to Canada, any gud egent?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by petemail2all(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2017
I have Norway or Ireland in mind. I have options of using an agent, but I want to see if there anyone here who can help me avoid that since I have no contact or family over there.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by olujastro: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
petemail2all:
I have Norway or Ireland in mind. I have options of using an agent, but I want to see if there anyone here who can help me avoid that since I have no contact or family over there.
Go to this thread. You will find every information you need about schooling in Norway.
Goodluck
https://www.nairaland.com/260142/nigerians-oslo-norway
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by petemail2all(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
olujastro:

Go to this thread. You will find every information you need about schooling in Norway.
Goodluck
https://www.nairaland.com/260142/nigerians-oslo-norway

Thanks bro. I'm not in for schooling. Looking for a good place to work and earn money. And later move my family to join me. I would appreciate any assistance and favorable responses.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by hallelluyah(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
petemail2all:

Thanks bro. I'm not in for schooling. Looking for a good place to work and earn money. And later move my family to join me. I would appreciate any assistance and favorable responses.
Pls I am interested too - not interested in schooling but to work and move my family to join me.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by waveskaaya(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
wow!!!!!! i love this piece
swiftycool:

The last statement you made is true but look here Mr Man stop kidding yourself! First of all, Most of the people ruling you and many of their own children that are preparing to come and rule you did not even struggle for many years in this country before they got into power you would be surprised that most of them have dual citizenships in some of these countries where they'll eventually retire to (Dieziani, Okonjo Iweala and various ministers). Also many of the big industrialist employing your families in large quantities had their most valuable training in saner countries and came back to establish cos they can get cheap labour here, even their children abroad are still coming back to boss over you .

I speak to any young man or woman now, who wants a good future for himself to seek the best place in the world possible to develop themselves and gain valuable experience as much as possible after which you can return if you decide but if those other countries value your professional output more than your beloved country ever did, STAY THERE AND MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE!

For your information vladimiros, the famous MIKE ADENUGA left the country for several years to study towards gaining his business knowledge and while at it earned a living in the USA as a TAXI DRIVER for a period of time. Today he has provided a source of living for millions of Nigerians including those you know dealing in glo recharge cards.

if you think the small talent you have that brings you a few kobos is all that, why not go to the best places in the world to develop it. Wether you admit it or not, Naija has failed its younger generation, and there are many other countries that value outstanding educated Nigerians a lot more than our so beloved Naija does.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please what are the requirements to visit Norway as tourist? Planning to go there this December for my vacation. Plz help, its urgent
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by olujastro: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adeneyagrofeeds:
Please what are the requirements to visit Norway as tourist? Planning to go there this December for my vacation. Plz help, its urgent
For any information about Norway visas, you guys should go to udi.no
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by francisbarrack(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Justice96:
Secondly if anyone needs advice on Norway Schengen tourist visa just hint me am not an agent or working with any travel company but since I applied for Norway tourist visa have been able to gain some experience and gain major knowledge of their requirements

What are the requirement ?/
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by petemail2all(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2017
@Justice96 we need you contributions here. December is fast approaching and we need to act now. How does one get to Norway. Shed more light Pls. Can one get a job to do and is there any guarantee of getting permanent residence after some time, also are there preferred states.? Waiting for your answers....
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
petemail2all:
@Justice96 we need you contributions here. December is fast approaching and we need to act now. How does one get to Norway. Shed more light Pls. Can one get a job to do and is there any guarantee of getting permanent residence after some time, also are there preferred states.? Waiting for your answers....

You find what you looking for here..
http://vfsglobal.com/norway/nigeria
https://www.norway.no/en/nigeria
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
francisbarrack:

What are the requirement ?/

You can find the requirement with the link above
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by petemail2all(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Justice96:

You find what you looking for here..

Thanks a lot.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by KashCafe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
I need advise on Norway visa...please hit me on sirdm02@gmail.com
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by fidtopade: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Justice96:

Private message me
this is how fraudulence start.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
fidtopade:
this is how fraudulence start.

See this fool.... The fraudsters are in house of assembly and in house of Representatives, senators and ministers, commissioners and whatever you call them, the Nigeria government is a fraud. Mumu wen u go get sense, na so u won live ur live abi
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by fidtopade: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Justice96:

See this fool.... The fraudsters are in house of assembly and in house of Representatives, senators and ministers, commissioners and whatever you call them, the Nigeria government is a fraud. Mumu wen u go get sense, na so u won live ur live abi
Your responds to issues, views and opinion of others usually portrail who you really are.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2017
fidtopade:
Your responds to issues, views and opinion of others usually portrail who you really are.

Your response shows you a jobless and a pathetic failure... Nairaland na ur work abi , looking for people comment 2 point accusing fingers on
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by offkelly: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Can any one get me connected to travel abroad. This Country is not Favourable at all
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Ancientboy(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2018
tuntoks:
New Zealand is a great country to migrate to if you don't mind the distance from naija. its about 26hrs in-flight journey but believe me the move is worthwhile. There are a lot of skilled professionals needed here and migrating is quite easy if you have the experience and skills. No language test is required like the likes for australia or canada as long as your studies were carried out in english but bear in mind that nigerian qualifications are not recognized by the immigration new zealand so you have to do a qualification assessment (or conversion if you will say). Like i said, the process is quite easy and if you've really got the skills you might be here in 8 months time. smiley grin
so sorry I'm quoting an ancient post, but please I am interested in migrating to New Zealand, the process is now very tough and I need guidelines please bro
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Ancientboy(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Australia is cool if you know your way here, US is not bad either ...
bro please I need guidelines on how to migrate to Australia or New Zealand
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by babylappy(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2018
Ancientboy:
bro please I need guidelines on how to migrate to Australia or New Zealand
Hi, am a French graduate with about 8 years of work experience. Age 33 .My wife studied computer science with 3 kids. My wife's age 25. Whats my fate in Australia? In terms of getting a good job and settling down to earn and make a living. How do I go about the entire process? And please how long does it take?

What are the things I should also do to start?
Thanking you in anticipation to your Swift response.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Ancientboy(m): 3:26am On May 14, 2018
babylappy:

Hi, am a French graduate with about 8 years of work experience. Age 33 .My wife studied computer science with 3 kids. My wife's age 25. Whats my fate in Australia? In terms of getting a good job and settling down to earn and make a living. How do I go about the entire process? And please how long does it take?

What are the things I should also do to start?
Thanking you in anticipation to your Swift response.
kindly follow that link,it has all the information you need https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by damton(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Grammar don crash land.

This cracked me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.