Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154558 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by fortsierafino(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
What about czech republic?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Somalia : All you need is an AK 47 and you connect to a reigning war lord

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Bizibi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Op how can i get a canada student visa i dnt know if it is difficult like u.s
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by stonebridge: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
what of Nigeria. E no make the list ni?. Nigeria has no official unemployment rate which automatically make our unemployment rate to be zero. That is the lowest in the world. Make una migrate here jare.

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
swiftycool:

Canada is a good choice and as earlier explained one of the best countries to migrate to, however to immigrate to Canada as an independent worker you would have to pass an eligibility points test and might have to apply through the Canadian Federal Skilled workers programme; This skilled immigration program is for people in a range of different occupations; If you have skills and experience in occupations listed on the Priority Occupation List under the Canadian skilled worker visa category you will not need sponsorship by an employer.
Here's the current list for 2013:

0211 Engineering managers
1112 Financial and investment analysts
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
2131 Civil engineers
2132 Mechanical engineers
2134 Chemical engineers
2143 Mining engineers
2144 Geological engineers
2145 Petroleum engineers
2146 Aerospace engineers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
2154 Land surveyors
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
3142 Physiotherapists
3143 Occupational Therapists
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
3215 Medical radiation technologists
3216 Medical sonographers
3217 Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. (not elsewhere classified)

The eligibility point test will also be done in addition in which if you can score 67 points and above you will qualify for independent immigration. the points are given based on the following areas
Age,
Education,
Work experience,
Language ability,
Arranged employment and
Adaptability
Note: Canada requires that you have a specific amount of money for your and any dependants sustenance depending on their numbers, more information can be gotten on the official Govt. website http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Whoops, am a chemical engineer. But my certificate is for certificate sake...

Want to travel by february but wait oo, why is china not on this list? Want to be an importer...
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by hustla(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
I have told people repeatedly, Yankee is all about Glitters
I would choose these countries below above them anytime any day...

5. Anywhere in the UAE

4. Liechtenstein .–

3. Denmark –

2. Switzerland –

1. Norway

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
twaintoy: Ok. Seen the list but mine isn't among. I studied mass communication and i presently lecture as an assistant lecturer in a state polytechnic. My fiance studied mass communication too and presently works in a bank. Please, what are our chances of migrating to canada? We filled a form with Jonathan King Limited today. Would love to know if this agent is real?

I burst into laughter on seeing the name.. ''Jonathan King Limited''.

You really dont need an agent to travel. All you need is information...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Symphony007: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
mickyarams: Dude, Australia is one of the most racist/ Xenophobic countries in the world especially if you are not white skinned. They blame migrants for all the problems in that country. Anybody that wants to emigrate out of Nigeria for genuine reasons should avoid countries such as UK and Australia, Canada is much better especially if you are highly skilled.

not all australians are racist. It is stupid for any australian or american to be racist against immigrants because that land is'nt theirs. Their ancestors were also immigrants who stole the lands from their native owners. The only reason why anti-immigrant feeling are creeping up in australia is because they are starting to feel to pinch of umemployment and they blame foreigners for stealing jobs meant for them.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by nagoma(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
1. Nigeria
2. Nigeria
3. Nigeria
4. Nigeria
5. Nigeria
6. Nigeria
7. Nigeria
8. Nigeria
9. Nigeria
10. Nigeria

Oh Lord the Most high, the Exalted , the Mighty, the Supreme, the Creator of heaven and Earth , I beseech you in your glorious names not to let me abandon Nigeria or even think of migrating to become citizen of other lands. Oh Lord give me the opportunity to visit more lands and see how other countries live and learn and acquire knowledge but let me live my life in my nation Nigeria and be effective in my own little way in moving it forward. After all a useful life for a human being is like 70 to 80 years on the average. Oh Lord let mine be for your service for Nigeria and for humanity.

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
What of Spain? lipsrsealed Anyone here, who lives in Spain?

Spain is a very beautiful country to live in , the weather, the people etc
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by eluquenson(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice one @Op,
An average Nigerian will want to leave the country...what a rush
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Aderupoko2: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
E be like say everybody wan run comot this county, even plus including me
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Kalamaya: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bodo city, in northern Norway still on my mind. Norway all the way.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Revolva(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin omo what of Nigeria..Nigeria..Nigeria The Gaint of Africa
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Rubbish.
All this to encourage brain drain

This boko haram boy, almajiri in cameroon. You can still travel far distances with your camels and cows...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by stonebridge: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
If your surname is Evbakhabokun or Alamieyeseigha, where you wan start emigrating?. Will oyinbo be able to pronounce that name?. Will the space to fill in your surname in the form even be enough to fill your lengthy and impossible surname?. You see why emigration is not for every Nigerian. So if your surname is Evbakhabokun, Adelegbenro, Owuobokiri, njagidigada,Alamieyeseigha etc. please stay home because we Nigerians dey suffer to pronounce your last name and we can tolerate it so far because we no get choice but oyinbo no get time for that.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by henryugo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
i love my country 9JA no place like home...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
everday conflicting info...yesterday they say NO GO USA...Things is not as easy...now today POWERFUL COUNTRIES TO MIGRATE TO..which one una dey sef

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bushwailo: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
nagoma: 1. Nigeria
2. Nigeria
3. Nigeria
4. Nigeria
5. Nigeria
6. Nigeria
7. Nigeria
8. Nigeria
9. Nigeria
10. Nigeria

Oh Lord the Most high, the Exalted , the Mighty, the Supreme, the Creator of heaven and Earth , I beseech you in your glorious names not to let me abandon Nigeria or even think of migrating to become citizen of other lands. Oh Lord give me the opportunity to visit more lands and see how other countries live and learn and acquire knowledge but let me live my life in my nation Nigeria and be effective in my own little way in moving it forward. After all a useful life for a human being is like 70 to 80 years on the average. Oh Lord let mine be for your service for Nigeria and for humanity.
Top 10 countries to Migrate From ...

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
What does it take to migrate to Norway?
What are ur chances as a medical graduate?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by denzel2009: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Russia is the best country to emigrate. The skinheads love blacks die, they only beat the shyte out of them once in a while apart from that everything is hunky-dory.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vislabraye(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was expecting to see Germany on dat list and probably Qatar or Kuwait. There may be other criteria. Any way, I expected to see Norway, Denmark and Switzerland on the list. Its a pity no African country is there.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by trolling(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
dolapobello1: shocked Omo people wan leave Naija by force o! Arise o Compatriots na? If everybody go, na who go come remain na?
what you don't get is this,that you were born in that land doesn't mean you have any ties to it....if you know who you are then you'll have a different perspective about Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
bendicion09: What of Spain? lipsrsealed Anyone here, who lives in Spain? I hold a permanent residence permit of Spain but walahi, i am tired of this country, there are no jobs. Anyone who lives in Spain here who can advice me on how to go about getting a job? How can i migrate to any of the schengen states in search of a job?

Spain is a very beautiful country to live in , the weather, the people etc but the economic crisis is really dealing with us here.

You fit play football ? If U dey play, walai U don hama
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by besttop(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
thank u so much for this info
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
I want to start my process on newzealand.what are the requirement,and how will i start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.