Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 (1482 Views)

Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by christemmbassey(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
I have been thinking very hard, and looking for just one thing to make me support GEJ, in infrastructure, education, security, employment, power, etc etc. Pls can some one show me just one thing, i like the man and will really want him to continue but i've seen nothing to convince myself.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
No need.

Keep ur vote.

There are millions of other people that appreciate improve power generation, rail transport, better airport, better allawee for corpers, 9 new federal university, onslaught on bk, improve foreign direct investment, privatisation of phcn......

GEJ DOES NOT NEED A VOTE FROM A FO0L LIKE YOU

3 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mekaboy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
christemmbassey: I have been thinking very hard, and looking for just one thing to make me support GEJ, in infrastructure, education, security, employment, power, etc etc. Pls can some one show me just one thing, i like the man and will really want him to continue but i've seen nothing to convince myself.

If u want Nigeria to be like syria,iraq, mali, egypt etc, don't vote gej. Because trust me, the moment a northerner becomes president, they will use majority of our resources to settle bokoharam. Then Nigeria will be the west african regional headquaters for the global islamic terrorist organization.

Then boko haram will be childs play. Then you will see taliban and al qeada. Soldiers with Ak47 and rocket launchers mounting checkpoints in the northern states, when they have dominated the north with support of other external forces, they will attempt to dominate Nigeria.

That is when you will have to prepare war. Oneday you will hear that a missile was launched from northern Nigeria into israel, then israel will have to retaliate by bombing parts of Nigeria.

I know it sounds like I am making all this up, but if you are following global terror events going on in the world today, you will see the reason why power should not go to the north even it means gej doing 3 terms.

3 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by geeez: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Because he is from the Niger Delta and his people have threatened to secede should he lose
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
christemmbassey: I have been thinking very hard, and looking for just one thing to make me support GEJ, in infrastructure, education, security, employment, power, etc etc. Pls can some one show me just one thing, i like the man and will really want him to continue but i've seen nothing to convince myself.
Do yourself a favor and vote a man that abhors corruption like Buhari. Your country needs to be rid of the leech Politicians that are draining you and stopping yall from developing. These crooks fear Buhari.

Vote Jonathan and watch your own country crumble before your eyes. Remember, Jonathan is corrupt and loves corruption and corruption is the singular thing killing Nigeria and stopping its development.

9 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
mekaboy:

If u want Nigeria to be like syria,iraq, mali, egypt etc, don't vote gej. Because trust me, the moment a northerner becomes president, they will use majority of our resources to settle bokoharam. Then Nigeria will be the west african regional headquaters for the global islamic terrorist organization.

Then boko haram will be childs play. Then you will see taliban and al qeada. Soldiers with Ak47 and rocket launchers mounting checkpoints in the northern states, when they have dominated the north with support of other external forces, they will attempt to dominate Nigeria.

That is when you will have to prepare war. Oneday you will hear that a missile was launched from northern Nigeria into israel, then israel will have to retaliate by bombing parts of Nigeria.

I know it sounds like I am making all this up, but if you are following global terror events going on in the world today, you will see the reason why power should not go to the north even it means gej doing 3 terms.
SMH Bigotry at its finest. You,my friend, are a disgrace to anyone that was built with a brain.

5 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mekaboy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
kingoflag: SMH Bigotry at its finest. You,my friend, are a disgrace to anyone that was built with a brain.

Give reason to counter my points and defend your statements. Insulting pple does not make right or wise.

1 Like

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
mekaboy:

Give reason to counter my points and defend your statements. Insulting pple does not make right or wise.
Points?! Insults?! Go thru your own previous posts, if you were me would you try to be reasonable with you?
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by fagbalex(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2013
oxford: No need.

Keep ur vote.

There are millions of other people that appreciate improve power generation, rail transport, better airport, better allawee for corpers, 9 new federal university, onslaught on bk, improve foreign direct investment, privatisation of phcn......

i don't know a fool and retarded individual like you still on earth. why can't you adhere strictly to the person question rather than going outskirts to directly or indirectly insult the person. you need to enhance your manner articulation.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by fagbalex(m): 1:06am On Sep 22, 2013
mekaboy:

the adjective they use to qualify you i think i enough for you. why can't you say the truth and you will be free from the root. see the state of our economy and society. everything are getting worst every given day. in co ideal sense, we need to change our mentality of ethnicity, tribalistism and religious sentiment for we to progress in this country. i love Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mekaboy(m): 3:23am On Sep 22, 2013
fagbalex:

the adjective they use to qualify you i think i enough for you. why can't you say the truth and you will be free from the root. see the state of our economy and society. everything are getting worst every given day. in co ideal sense, we need to change our mentality of ethnicity, tribalistism and religious sentiment for we to progress in this country. i love Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

You should thank GOD we still have an economy. Did just see what happened in kenya? You people don't seem to understand what could happen power returns to the north.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 22, 2013
mekaboy:

You should thank GOD we still have an economy. Did just see what happened in kenya? You people don't seem to understand what could happen power returns to the north.

Is power in the hands of the North now with Boko Haram, your President becoming MEND's spokesman, and planning bombing fiestas with Henry Okah while telling him to implicate IBB and co before setting him up and ensuring that he gets jailed in South Africa?

6 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by egift(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2013
OP vote for Jonathan or else Dokubo and his gangs will blast everything in the Niger Delta. I know you don't want to see any innocent person dead - so vote GEJ immediately, good.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2013
Life without SHEPPO will be booring so Ayam voting for Oga Dumbo. cool
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Tintinix: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2013
@OP, Please convince yourself!
On every level Nigeria does not Deserve GEJ. I wish GEJ does not run not because of pressure, but so that all of you can eat your words and insults!
But then I will be affected by mediocre, religious bigots who will rewind this nation more than 100years and who will have the effontry to criticize and make ungovernable another progressive government, while killing again and demanding for their turn!
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2013
[size=13pt]PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA[/size]
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by christemmbassey(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2013
I am from d ss, should i vote/support gej just bc of that? I tot sm1 will tell me vote bc he started n completd so so roads, food prices reduce, school fees reduce, coys springing up everywhere, ppl in govt are stealing less and are being jailed, fuel pump price reduce, we can mow have at least 3hours uninterupted power, hospitals are killing less ppl, d courts are freeing less criminals and jailing less innocent ppl, govt is telling less lies and govt is giving equal opportunities employment tn d ever increasing army of unemployed. Pls lets stop these deaf n dumb arguments of insulting ppl when u don't av a superior point. Is gej d only qualified person in ss? If we insist power must remain in ss. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by tnktosin(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2013
oxford: No need.

Keep ur vote.

You obviously are the F00L here Mr man. The poster asked a simple question and you couldn't be civilized enough to point out reasons why he should consider voting your GEJ without attacking his person.
Personally, am from South-south and GEJ isn't getting a vote from a "F00L" like me, simple reason being, He's not the change we need.

3 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by christemmbassey(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
tnktosin:
You obviously are the F00L here Mr man. The poster asked a simple question and you couldn't be civilized enough to point out reasons why he should consider voting your GEJ without attacking his person.
Personally, am from South-south and GEJ isn't getting a vote from a "F00L" like me, simple reason being, He's not the change we need.
thank you my brother, i think its time for those of us from d ss who are clear headed, clear minded and clear eyed to tell d world dat gej is a huge disappointment. What v i gain from gej govt? D road from Calabar to Uyo to Aba to Port Hacourt to Yenogoa to Asaba to Benin is d worst in Nig.

5 Likes

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mubalex50(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=oxford]No need.

Keep ur vote.

GEJ DOES NOT NEED A VOTE FROM A FO0L LIKE YOU[/quote.]. U are Gej number enemy, u are still a novice in politics, a vote count a lot, dis gen2 ask u 2 convince him 2 vote GEJ, so I c no reason u get upset.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mubalex50(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2013
mekaboy:

. Man indeed dis isn't convince @ll, cox wen d late Yara'dua was d president, he didn't grant dis group (Boko Haram) amnesty instead Niger delta, dat show dia is credible leader in odas region bt nt in south south.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by mubalex50(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
egift: OP vote for Jonathan or else Dokubo and his gangs will blast everything in the Niger Delta. I know you don't want to see any innocent person dead - so vote GEJ immediately, good.
Could dis b treat? Man wise up. Nigeria of 2day are strong dan niger delta militant treat, ok?
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Goddex: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2013
OP is obviously one of the haters and does not need anyone to convince him. He can go to hell since he pretends not to notice the huge improvement in our roads, our airports, the railways, steady progress in power sector, stable economy, low inflation rate, agricural boom. Even with last year's devastating flood food is still in abundance. Since when did he see queues at our filling station? Our federal capital territory is sparkling and receiving utmost attention.

1 Like

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by anulaxad(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
fagbalex:

i don't know a fool and retarded individual like you still on earth. why can't you adhere strictly to the person question rather than going outskirts to directly or indirectly insult the person. you need to enhance your manner articulation.
Abi o grin
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by anulaxad(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Goddex: OP is obviously one of the haters and does not need anyone to convince him. He can go to hell since he pretends not to notice the huge improvement in our roads, our airports, the railways, steady progress in power sector, stable economy, low inflation rate, agricural boom. Even with last year's devastating flood food is still in abundance. Since when did he see queues at our filling station? Our federal capital territory is sparkling and receiving utmost attention.

what improvements,you are all talk.

Is everything you just wrote some sort of a joke,or sarcasm.

No please expand,show me some of what you are talking about.

FACT:there is not one good or quality single road in Nigeria.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by greatfa4(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
kingoflag:
Do yourself a favor and vote a man that abhors corruption like Buhari. Your country needs to be rid of the leech Politicians that are draining you and stopping yall from developing. These crooks fear Buhari.

Vote Jonathan and watch your own country crumble before your eyes. Remember, Jonathan is corrupt and loves corruption and corruption is the singular thing killing Nigeria and stopping its development.
This post is not all about huhari, what GEJ really done that have translate or affect the common man of the street, that should be what will are deliberating on, forget if the man is from north, south, east or west, what matters is development.

Let check this four foundermetal issue facing Nigeria

Power
Infrastructure,
Corruption
Employment

Is there any progress in these four item, if yes, cite an example on how it has affected the common man in your area or in ur village.
??

1 Like

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by greatfa4(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
fagbalex:

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
greatfa4:
This post is not all about huhari, what GEJ really done that have translate or affect the common man of the street, that should be what will are deliberating on, forget if the man is from north, south, east or west, what matters is development.

Let check this four foundermetal issue facing Nigeria

Power
Infrastructure,
Corruption
Employment

Is there any progress in these four item, if yes, cite an example on how it has affected the common man in your area or in ur village.
??

Maybe u shoulda saved your reply for a post that it fit, not mine.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by greatfa4(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
fagbalex:

Thank you my brother, I go with what u say, if I should see a man better than jonathan frm d north, I will giv my vote to him, because nothing good have happen since he became president. He is a disgrace to south south, I never wish for this, before I gave him my vote, he was my pride but now he is the bad name to south

1 Like

Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by greatfa4(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
kingoflag:

Maybe u shoulda saved your reply for a post that it fit, not mine.
Just adding to what you have just said.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
greatfa4:
Just adding to what you have just said.

Ok, I get you now.
Re: Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 by christemmbassey(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
greatfa4:
Thank you my brother, I go with what u say, if I should see a man better than jonathan frm d north, I will giv my vote to him, because nothing good have happen since he became president. He is a disgrace to south south, I never wish for this, before I gave him my vote, he was my pride but now he is the bad name to south
the truth must b told. God bless u plenty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Is Broke-adams Oshiomhole / Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa / Article By Kehinde Fayanju In The Aftermath Of The Death Of The Deji Of Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.