Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150951 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
onila: "An army general was asked: 'Can you forgive a terrorist?' He replied: 'God forgives. Our task is to arrange their meeting"

I like this Army General lol

Task is to arrange their meeting. . .grin

That means sending those pieces of garbage out of this world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Victory At Last. Glory be to God! May the souls of the Victims rest in Peace and May God continue to Strengthen the Kenyan's. As for Every Muslim Terrorist, though Judgement is of God, my sincere prayer is that may God Strengthen The Law enforcement Agencies to Fasten the process for you all to meet God Almighty by KILLING you all to face your Judgement
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
After all is said and done.. as violently as possible, our Peaceful Muslim Brothers can only whisper in condemnation of what their barbaric brothers and children commit every single week in the name of Allah the Merciful of the most Peaceful Religion in the World. A Peaceful Muslim is a myth, they are simply sleeping.. once the call comes, they will rise to the occasion like the True Muslims they are.. guess what!? no amount of killing and violence is ever going to grow your violent purpose and forced religious ideals. you will die as the world progresses beyond your sand-driven, heat-beaten ideals of Peace.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxdi_WBsgsQ

[size=15pt]Nairobi attack: Kenya's President Kenyatta says siege over[/size]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
voltron: After all is said and done.. as violently as possible, our Peaceful Muslim Brothers can only whisper in condemnation of what their barbaric brothers and children commit every single week in the name of Allah the Merciful of the most Peaceful Religion in the World. A Peaceful Muslim is a myth, they are simply sleeping.. once the call comes, they will rise to the occasion like the True Muslims they are.. guess what!? no amount of killing and violence is ever going to grow your violent purpose and forced religious ideals. you will die as the world progresses beyond your sand-driven, heat-beaten ideals of Peace.

What you say is completely horrendous.

So since you went there and may God forgive me for judging another religion, let's talk about Christianity briefly. So those slave traders who took Africans from Africa and enslaved them were right in their judgment? The killing of your forefathers to take them away from their religion and forcing them into Christianity was ok? During the time of the crusades, Christians slaughtered and slayed many people. Christian dominant nations make the most dangerous weapons in the world for mass destruction....The lynching of African Americans in the South was just? The KKK killing several minorities are just? Abeg, think before you speak.

There is no practitioner of ANY religion that represents their religion properly. We all fall short of the glory of God in EVERY religion. The fact that you believe it is only Muslims who can be terrorists shows your cold heart and your bias. I truly pray for the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Arabs/Moslems started and are still practicing slavery undecided
Fulaman198:

So since you went there and may God forgive me for judging another religion, let's talk about Christianity briefly. So those slave traders who took Africans from Africa and enslaved them were right in their judgment? The killing of your forefathers to take them away from their religion and forcing them into Christianity was ok? During the time of the crusades, Christians slaughtered and slayed many people. Christian dominant nations make the most dangerous weapons in the world for mass destruction....The lynching of African Americans in the South was just? The KKK killing several minorities are just? Abeg, think before you speak.

There is no practitioner of ANY religion that represents their religion properly. We all fall short of the glory of God in EVERY religion. The fact that you believe it is only Muslims who can be terrorists shows your cold heart and your bias. I truly pray for the world.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Arabs/Moslems started and are still practicing slavery undecided

That is not Islam, these are Human beings not the religion itself enslaving people.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

Kai! You just murdered the guy!

»»» The Cape Coast castle where slaves were held in dungeons before beign shipped to the Americas had a chapel above the dungeons.

»»» The Catholic church is recorded to have slained unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kai! You just murdered the guy!

»»» The Cape Coast castle where slaves were held in dungeons before beign shipped to the Americas had a chapel on top of the dungeons.

»»» The Catholic church is recorded to have slained unbelievers.

LOL I don't like the fact that you said I Murdered the guy LOL but I know what you meant. My point is that it is human beings that are cruel, not religions. If we actually truly practiced our religions the way they are supposed to be practiced this world would be a much better place today.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wow.! I have missed a lot.so many hidden posts. I guess they were related to the imaginary superior blood of somalis
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

LOL I don't like the fact that you said I Murdered the guy LOL but I know what you meant. My point is that it is human beings that are cruel, not religions. If we actually truly practiced our religions the way they are supposed to be practiced this world would be a much better place today.

Kai! I was about replying to that terrorist only to realise his posts have been censored! Isorrait!
Anyways, that is why beign a Liberal/Hybrid is the best position everyone should adopt.
[s]I have been a Christian»» Muslim»» Christian again. I have tasted both worlds.[/s] that is for another day. Truth is there is so much Hypocricy in our society and I enjoy it when they are discovered.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

please keep your hiv aids to yourself. Somalis are a resilent people. If somalis defeated ethiopia every single time we fought, and ethiopia was never colonized what hope does hiv aids kenya have against somalis who are backed by arabs and muslims from all over the world.
africa-down:

please keep your hiv aids to yourself. Somalis are a resilent people. If somalis defeated ethiopia every single time we fought, and ethiopia was never colonized what hope does hiv aids kenya have against somalis who are backed by arabs and muslims from all over the world.
My hiv, Ethiopia nor Arabs have nothing to do with anything here my friend. Look at your country. It should be very united and easier to rule than the more complicated societies like Nigeria, Ethiopia kenya and even SA. Why is your society so fractured? It's as though violence is embedded into system. Look at the Eastleigh,(little Mogadishu) neighborhood in Nairobi for example. Which self-respecting Nairobian ever ventures there with all those marauding somali youth gangs fighting each other daily like dogs on heat.
You have nothing to write home about your country, that's why you resort to such childish insults. I may have AIDS and ugly, but atleast my country is decent, unlike you who is stuck in a foreign land due to turmoil at home. You may have defeated ethiopia in every war you've fought, but this is Kenya...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by ayanle456: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
so sorry, about the somalis on here. my condolences to the negroids who died in the mall attack
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by ayanle456: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hbuyosh:

My hiv, Ethiopia nor Arabs have nothing to do with anything here my friend. Look at your country. It should be very united and easier to rule than the more complicated societies like Nigeria, Ethiopia kenya and even SA. Why is your society so fractured? It's as though violence is embedded into system. Look at the Eastleigh,(little Mogadishu) neighborhood in Nairobi for example. Which self-respecting Nairobian ever ventures there with all those marauding somali youth gangs fighting each other daily like dogs on heat.
You have nothing to write home about your country, that's why you resort to such childish insults. I may have AIDS and ugly, but atleast my country is decent, unlike you who is stuck in a foreign land due to turmoil at home. You may have defeated ethiopia in every war you've fought, but this is Kenya...

kenya were slaves, infact i remember, when the portugese took over kenyans slaves and their arab masters as slaves....and it was the somalis and turks who came to their rescue so that the arabs could go back to enslaving their kenyans uninterrupted.

this was in the 1500's. Somalis have guts
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ayanle you really have issues. Please take a visit to the doctor again. They need to add personality disorder to your already bipolar disorder diagnosis.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
[size=14pt]Nairobi attack: Kenya's President Kenyatta says siege over[/size]

24 September 2013

The four-day siege involving suspected Islamist militants at Nairobi's Westgate shopping centre is over, Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta says.

Five attackers were shot dead by troops and 11 suspects were in custody, he said in a TV address to the nation.

Kenya has "shamed and defeated our attackers" but the "losses are immense", he said, confirming that 61 civilians and six soldiers had died.

Three days of national mourning have been declared, starting on Wednesday.

President Kenyatta said that several bodies - including those of "terrorists" - were thought to be trapped under rubble after three floors of the building collapsed following a blaze on Monday.

Some 175 people were injured in the attack; 62 people remain in hospital and many others are being treated for shock and are undergoing counselling.

"I promise that we shall have a full accountability for the mindless destruction, deaths, pain, loss and suffering we have all undergone as a national family.

"These cowards will meet justice, as will their accomplices and patrons, wherever they are," he said.

At least 18 foreigners are among the dead, including six Britons, as well as citizens from France, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, Peru, India, Ghana, South Africa and China.

Continued threat

The militants stormed the Westgate centre on Saturday, throwing grenades and firing on shoppers and staff.

Somali Islamist group al-Shabab said it had carried out the attack in retaliation for Kenyan army operations in Somalia.

The president said he could not confirm reports that a British national and two or three US citizens were involved in the attacks, but he said forensic experts were carrying out tests to ascertain their nationalities.

In an interview with the US TV programme PBS Newshour, Kenya's Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed said the Americans were 18 or 19 years old, of Somali or Arab origin.

Her remarks have fuelled media speculation about the possible involvement of Samantha Lewthwaite, the widow of one of the men who carried out attacks on London's transport system on 7 July 2005.

But a Twitter post from al-Shabab on Tuesday evening dismissed claims that women were involved in the attack. The group said it "categorically" denied involvement of any woman".

The group said: "We have an adequate number of young men who are fully committed and we do not employ our sisters in such military operations."

President Barack Obama called the events in Nairobi a "terrible outrage" and said the US was providing all the co-operation it could to Kenya.

Somali Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon said those behind the attacks "must be held accountable."

Al-Shabab, which is linked to al-Qaeda, has repeatedly threatened attacks on Kenyan soil if Nairobi did not pull its troops out of Somalia.

There are about 4,000 Kenyan troops in the south of Somalia as part of an African Union force supporting Somali government forces.

Al-Shabab is fighting to create an Islamic state in Somalia.

Despite being pushed out of key cities in the past two years, it remains in control of smaller towns and large swathes of the countryside.

UN special representative for Somalia Nicholas Kay called on Tuesday for a fresh surge in African troops to Somalia to counter an estimated 5,000 al-Shabab fighters.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24225319?ocid=socialflow_twitter_africa
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Speaking of pills, did you take your happy pills today? It must be the reason why you are ranting so much...
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Awsome.

TERRORISM OR ANYONE SUPPORTING MUST BE CONDEMNED HARD BY ALL REGARDLESS OF RACE,NATION OR RELIGION.

IT HAS NO PLACE IN A SOBER SOCIETY AND ALL NATIONS MUST STAND UNITED AGAINST IT BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE DEVIL WILL STRIKE NEXT.

THE WORLD NEEDS BUILDERS,LOVERS,CARETAKERS,AND NOT WARMONGERS,HATERS AND MURDERERS.

KEEP THE PEACE.

The building is no more but out of the ash shall rise a tower. smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.