Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings (4307 Views)

Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / The Terror At Kenyan Mall Is Over-victims Arrested(photo) / Meet The White Widow! The Woman Behind The Kenyan Mall Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2013
[b]Good Day ladies and gentle men, I have Gone through the kenyan mall terrorist attack thread and i have not seen a single place where islamic terrorist is mentioned in the reportage or seen any Al-Qaeda Like Person holding Gun. All i see is the Pictures of Gun wielding security men carrying attacked Victims.

Nairaland Mods should always make their findings and edit their thread well before putting it on Front Page. Im a Muslim and proud to be one, No amount of Western Conspiracy can deplete my believe in Oneness of Almighty Allah and the Messengership of Prophet Muhammed.

I condemn this attack in totality but ascribing it to islam or Muslim is not OK by me. Im a muslim and i have never even used my hand to kill a cockroach talkless of my fellow Human.

If you have any evidence that the so called attack was carried out by Islamic terrorist, dont hesitate to show it here.

Feel Free to Attack Me if you want,i will gladly give you your doze...

Evidence

My relatives among 39 killed in mall siege -- Uhuru Kenyatta

A resolute President Uhuru Kenyatta has told the terrorists responsible for the deaths of 39 Kenyans at the Westgate mall on Saturday that they have not won the day. He said the Kenyan spirit had not been broken and that they only succeeded in strengthening the nation's resolve in fighting terrorism, "we remain as brave and invincible as the lions on our coat of arms," he said.

NOW, SHOW ME WHERE HE MENTIONED ISLAM angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by samilo88(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
After reading the news on nairaland, did you go a step further to verify such news on international news channels like cnn and BBC? Now you talk as if it was nairaland that labeled the incident as an Islamic terrorist attack. Al–shabab has come out to claim responsibility so I don't know what rubbish you spewing here. Next time always verify news from reliable sources so you don't have to display your ignorance to the world.

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by slikcipher(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Oga go get ur facts right...... dunno y u guys will see evil and never condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2013
samilo88: After reading the news on nairaland, did you go a step further to verify such news on international news channels like cnn and BBC? Now you talk as if it was nairaland that labeled the incident as an Islamic terrorist attack. Al–shabab has come out to claim responsibility so I don't know what rubbish you spewing here. Next time always verify news from reliable sources so you don't have to display your ignorance to the world.
Mr. Man, anyone can open a twitter account an claim responsibility for any account, BBC and CNN are western media, i cant believe them.
Until i see a video footage by so called alshabab claiming responsibility for this attack.....
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by IGBOSON1: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2013
samilo88: After reading the news on nairaland, did you go a step further to verify such news on international news channels like cnn and BBC? Now you talk as if it was nairaland that labeled the incident as an Islamic terrorist attack. Al–shabab has come out to claim responsibility so I don't know what rubbish you spewing here. Next time always verify news from reliable sources so you don't have to display your ignorance to the world.

^^^He's living in denial, and that is part of the problem.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2013
slikcipher: Oga go get ur facts right...... dunno y u guys will see evil and never condemn it.
Oga, atleast you read my evidence here, i have gotten my fact right, Give me urs.
secondly, No right thinking human being will support terrorist attack, i have condemn it....
Just dont generalize the terrorist, there is different between alshabab and islam....
Get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^He's living in denial, and that is part of the problem.
Your Nairaland ID says it all, Black jewish from israel.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will call ilugunboy and dayokano to give you ur daily dozage...Ooodee
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys: [b]Good Day ladies and gentle men, I have Gone through the kenyan mall terrorist attack thread and i have not seen a single place where islamic terrorist is mentioned in the reportage or seen any Al-Qaeda Like Person holding Gun. All i see is the Pictures of Gun wielding security men carrying attacked Victims.

Nairaland Mods should always make their findings and edit their thread well before putting it on Front Page. Im a Muslim and proud to be one, No amount of Western Conspiracy can deplete my believe in Oneness of Almighty Allah and the Messengership of Prophet Muhammed.

I condemn this attack in totality but ascribing it to islam or Muslim is not OK by me. Im a muslim and i have never even used my hand to kill a cockroach talkless of my fellow Human.

If you have any evidence that the so called attack was carried out by Islamic terrorist, dont hesitate to show it here.

Feel Free to Attack Me if you want,i will gladly give you your doze...

Evidence

NOW, SHOW ME WHERE HE MENTIONED ISLAM angry angry angry
Lololol. This is either plainly a self-delusional statement or a product of genuine ignorance. I'm sure you didn't even follow the news. Have you heard of the group Al-Shabbab in somalia? Hours after the attack they told Al-Jazeera they did it in retaliation to kenya's military attacks on their camps. In their words: 'the battle has been fought in somalia, now we are bringing it to kenya'. Now go listen to an unbiased international station like Al-Jazeera not Press Tv.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. This is either plainly a self-delusional statement or a product of genuine ignorance. I'm sure you didn't even follow the news. Have you heard of the group Al-Shabbab in somalia? Hours after the attack they told Al-Jazeera they did it in retaliation to kenya's military attacks on their camps. In their words: 'the battle has been fought in somalia, now we are bringing it to kenya'. Now go listen to an unbiased international station like Al-Jazeera not Press Tv.
So,how can you use the terrorist action of a Pressure group to blame islam?
Or is it because they are all muslims
Well, like i said with other empty brain like you, Anyone can open a twitter account and claim responsibility for any attack, Until i see the video of the so-called militia group claiming responsibility....Im not a Learner
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by GOLIDIVA: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Oga, atleast you read my evidence here, i have gotten my fact right, Give me urs.
secondly, No right thinking human being will support terrorist attack, i have condemn it....
Just dont generalize the terrorist, there is different between alshabab and islam....
Get your fact right
Chief, na only you dey talk say no be Islamic terrorist attack! Does that not tell you that you're being delusional?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2013
All these brainwashed fellows. U need video evidence, abi? why don't you find your way into the mall and shoot some video.
You are nothing but the capital of pakistan.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2013
GOLIDIVA:
Chief, na only you dey talk say no be Islamic terrorist attack! Does that not tell you that you're being delusional?
PigHead! attack the message not the messenger...
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2013
patttcom: All these brainwashed fellows. U need video evidence, abi? why don't you find your way into the mall and shoot some video.
You are nothing but the capital of pakistan.
So, for the fact that im defending islam now, Im Brain washed
Between me that serves one GOD and you that pay monthly salary to Merchants of Gospel on LAGOS-IBADAN express way, You is More Brainwashed....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Shut up!!! Terrorists. You have turned this peaceful world upside down because of Mohammed and Religion.

We can no longer sleep with our full eyes closed.
Nonsense thread.
I hate all muslims. Terrorists always having the intent to kill!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Well, like i said with other empty brain like you, Anyone can open a twitter account and claim responsibility for any attack, Until i see the video of the so-called militia group claiming responsibility....Im not a Learner
Lol. Now your ignorance is taking a quantum leap. I'm also wondering where you are getting the notion that the claim was made through a social network. This guy sef! If you've never heard of the group Al-Shabbab then I have nothing to discuss with you.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2013
Lanister: Shut up!!! Terrorists. You have turned this peaceful world upside down because of Mohammed and Religion.

Nonsense thread.
Lol. Dude let's keep his religion out of this for now. I think he needs to be informed.
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by talktimi(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
is Al Jazeera a twitter account or a news station ? Just asking sha grin
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Lanister: Shut up!!! Terrorists. You have turned this peaceful world upside down because of Mohammed and Religion.

Nonsense thread.
WOW...This is what conspirators want you to think and You succeeded in doing that, Alhamdulillahi im a muslim and there is nothing you can do about it....READ MY SIGNATURE tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2013
talktimi: is Al Jazeera a twitter account or a news station ? Just asking sha grin
Go back to the post and read again angry
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by idupaul: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2013
OP U have chosen to become insensitive to all the meaningless murders ur brothers commited at the westgate mall in Kenya .. U a only consolidating the fact that U are a very wicked person and U are kind of happy ur Alshabab brother killed infidels in kenya ..OP it will never be well with U for this stupid thread U opened

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Now your ignorance is taking a quantum leap. I'm also wondering where you are getting the notion that the claim was made through a social network. This guy sef! If you've never heard of the group Al-Shabbab then I have nothing to discuss with you.
Its like you are allowing your finger to do the thinking, i wont insult you...READ AGAIN...OooDeee
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
idupaul: OP U have chosen to become insensitive to all the meaningless murders ur brothers commited at the westgate mall in Kenya .. U a only consolidating the fact that U are a very wicked person and U are kind of happy ur Alshabab brother killed infidels in kenya ..OP it will never be well with U for this stupid thread U opened
Oga Paul, Dont allow emotion to blur your eyes, READ what i wrote. I dont support terrorism, dragging the name of islam in terrorist activities is what i abhor.....You get my drift?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
WOW...This is what conspirators want you to think and You succeeded in doing that, Alhamdulillahi im a muslim and there is nothing you can do about it....READ MY SIGNATURE tongue tongue

Conspirators? Boko harams are conspirators?
Al-shabbab are conspirators?
Al-Qeadah are conspirators?

Why is It that all the so called self acclaimed real muslims have not massively condemned boko haram killings in Nigeria. You all stay in your rooms and pallor chanting holy wall, all Hail to Allah. Nonsense!
Terrorist you are, a killer, murderer and wicked soul. As long as you are a Muslim.
You guy only say you are not terrorists, but you have not convincingly discouraged acts of terrorism.

You will all rot inside hell fire, + your Mohammed and Allah

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Dude let's keep his religion out of this for now. I think he needs to be informed.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Its like you are allowing your finger to do the thinking, i wont insult you...READ AGAIN...OooDeee
Lol. What is there to read if the person one is trying to communicate to is already made up on what to agree on. I will only advice you to watch Al-Jazeera. Don't even contemplate Press Tv, BBC, or CNN.
And as you watch, don't leave your brain behind. tongue
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
Oga Paul, Dont allow emotion to blur your eyes, READ what i wrote. I dont support terrorism, dragging the name of islam in terrorist activities is what i abhor.....You get my drift?
That's where you are getting it wrong. Your fight should be directed at those moslems who are misrepresenting the faith. No faith is perfect bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Gorrbachev: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2013
Lanister:

Conspirators? Boko harams are conspirators?
Al-shabbab are conspirators?
Al-Qeadah are conspirators?

Why is It that all the so called self acclaimed real muslims have not massively condemned boko haram killings in Nigeria. You all stay in your rooms and pallor chanting holy wall, all Hail to Allah. Nonsense!
Terrorist you are, a killer, murderer and wicked soul. As long as you are a Muslim.
You guy only say you are not terrorists, but you have not convincingly discouraged acts of terrorism.

You will all rot inside hell fire, + your Mohammed and Allah
I can understand your anger Mr Man, Can we blame homosexuality on christianity just because Your Catholic Priests engage in such
The last time i checked, sultan of sokoto, the leader of Muslim in Nigeria condemned Boko haram on national TV countless times, even NTA makes it a Jingle...what else do you want him to do
Your hatred for islam is really doing you no Good, Hugging Your street transformer will be a good idea if you dont like my post..
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Gorrbachev:
I can open a twitter account to claim responsibility for any attack, Give me Video, Bro.....Im not a Learner
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Ganys: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Reyginus: That's where you are getting it wrong. Your fight should be directed at those moslems who are misrepresenting the faith. No faith is perfect bro.
Sorry bro, My faith is Perfect, Yours may not...and thats why you are using every means to distort my faith...but, No way,Im strong in islam...
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2013
So far as I am concerned, all muslims are certified TERRORISTS!
Re: Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings by Gorrbachev: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Ganys:
I can open a twitter account to claim responsibility for any attack, Give me Video, Bro.....Im not a Learner

I won't be trolled mujaheed, I have nothing to prove, but you a muslim have everything to prove the rest of your life. tolerance, peace etc. tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Palestinians Plan Is Already Working. Finally, They Got There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.