Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Your View About Tattoos And Piercing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your View About Tattoos And Piercing (582 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View About Tattoos And Piercing by knyte(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Back in the days(forefathers) they adopted a means of identity and also a medium through which an individual can identify him/herself or where he/she is from and that was through tattos*Specific inscriptions on their body covered with a black substance I don't know*
But nowadays tattoos are now done more for beautification purpose irrespective of what the bible or personal opinion so I need enlightenment about this,are tattoos nd piercing bad?* Would be glad if moderators can move this to the front page
Re: Your View About Tattoos And Piercing by redcliff: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Are your forefathers dolts that the only means of human identification is by tattoos ans pirecings? i want to ask u a simple question, in this modern times, what changed? Is it that out braims grew bigger and we became better witty to identify people by mere lookimg at them? Im not even going to go the religious route here. Personally i dont think its a widely accepted phenomena to tat amd pierce.
Re: Your View About Tattoos And Piercing by knyte(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dude slow ur roll*i asked for enlightenment,I didn't ask to be insulted
Re: Your View About Tattoos And Piercing by redcliff: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2013
knyte: Dude slow ur roll*i asked for enlightenment,I didn't ask to be insulted

no ves. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Refinery Fire: Amnesty Office Dismisses Mend’s Claim / Amazing Facts About Ijebus / Let's Play A Game called THE MOST WICKED MAN ON NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.