Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Clean Your Car's Injectors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Clean Your Car's Injectors (13420 Views)

How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / How To Clean Car Interior Plastic / How To Clean Fuel Injectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by leeyack: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Have you ever had any dirty injector with your car lately? Here are some ways you can clean your injector for optimum performance. This range from the manual to the injector kit cleaner. However the manual operation is only recommended for those that are experienced. This is to forestall messing up of the parts after uncoupling them. We wants to highlight some of this steps

MANUAL METHOD
Like already noted, this is a method recommended for just professionals and or skilled car owners. This form of repairs is basically carried out to check for
(i) Leakages: this is imperative as the injector has other components like the balls,pintles and disc and most sealed properly to check for leakages.
(ii)Fuel volume: proper supply of fuel in the right volume is supplied.(iii)Distribution: proper distribution of the fuel in its proper mixture is very important to ensure proper combustion.

INJECTOR CLEANING KIT: before going about this, ensure you get the recommended kit for your car. Consult your kit operating manual for specific operating instruction.

VISIT A PROFFESIONAL: This Method IS often considered the easiest and peharps most efficient yet more time and money consuming.

ttp://www.automobileglobe.com/how-to-clean-your-injector/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by sukkot: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool. thanks mynd44 wink
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by deeswagger: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice job

New year, new kick... Available @ check signature

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by MathsChic(f): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay o. Let me read first. Can't see any instructions.

3 Likes

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by bigchrisnow: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok o
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by 2000logos: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
I doubt those Mechanical Engr. Undergraduates know this...even the lecturers no sabi

[size=16pt]
Get your company a cutom well designed logo ?-Whatsapp08062691462-for my works
[/size]/size]

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by laprince(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Instructions please
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
No pictures?
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by lekxaid007(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
xo you won teach me my job abi.........mtweeeeeeeew #leavethetrashforlawma angryxo you won teach me my job abi.........mtweeeeeeeew #leavethetrashforlawma
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Nicepoker(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
2000logos:
I doubt those Mechanical Engr. Undergraduates know this...even the lecturers no sabi

[size=16pt]
[/size]/size]
for ur mind. U are correct sha. But a lot of them now Take the practical approach seriously.
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Teamybnlnation: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tjd
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Vaxt(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
self mechanic
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by ibkgab001: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good Update
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by zerozeroseven(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wat is ds undecided mods how did u move ds to fp Dont u read before placing a material on fp? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
I no see anything oooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Denn(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
more content required
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Mautonmentos(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Im so loving today...Car talk topics gracing the frontpage...2016 looking good!

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by kayswag100(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Any thoughts regarding that fluid we pour into the fuel tank?

That one that claims to clean the injectors. does it work?
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by jacksol(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very vital job.
Did a thorough injectors cleaning and general tune up of my car recently using some tools. Glad I did 'cause the engine now runs like brand new.
Involves taking out each, applying 12V power, and a pressurized solvent/cleaner. For pressure source you can use a large syringe with a tubing adapter. I used a special tool called Mittyvac.
Will look for the pics and upload when I get home.

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by ojnnaco(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
I still concur
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by oseiwe(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
leeyack sef! i tot twas for novices like me sad
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by BTT(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please note that 'injectors' are what our roadside mechos call 'nozzle'

So you dont keep guessing
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by adedam007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
T
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by supaslim(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
MathsChic:
Okay o. Let me read first. Can't see any instructions.
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
zerozeroseven:
Wat is ds undecided mods how did u move ds to fp Dont u read before placing a material on fp? angry
I weak this week ooh!!

there was nothing educative şef

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by Mekky05(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
2000logos:

[size=16pt]
[/size]/size]
I know you thought "mechanical" means "mechanic".. That's why you wrote that,but your wrong bro.. You should be referring to "Automobile engineering".

1 Like

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by cardoctor(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Please don't try this at home. Cleaning of injector nozzles requires a high level of competence or else you could end up damaging the injector nozzles or seals and probably cause a serious fire from fuel leakages.

On some cars, the nozzles are not easily accessible.

Before jumping to conclusions on dirty or clogged injector nozzles, make sure a proper diagnosis is carried out first.

Car-doctor.
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by gbadaniyi(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2016
I would love a manual to guide us for doing my self
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by sammily(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
To the gurus in the house, what are the symptoms one would experience in a car before I can deduce that the injection needs cleaning? Also, is it advisable to use this common injector cleaning fluid they sell in some filling station, the one you just pour into to fuel tank?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by prestige24: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
sammily:
To the gurus in the house, what are the symptoms one would experience in a car before I can deduce that the injection needs cleaning? Also, is it advisable to use this common injector cleaning fluid they sell in some filling station, the one you just pour into to fuel tank?

car gurus, why isnt there a response to the inquiry posted above ?
Re: How To Clean Your Car's Injectors by mayor2013: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
@ multiautolab we use fuel injector ultrasonic cleaning machine to clean up your fuel injectors. Call 08165520837 or 08156087872 to get the service

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.