Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is Dollar($.€.£) Black Market Legal Or Illegal In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dollar($.€.£) Black Market Legal Or Illegal In Nigeria! (816 Views)

DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) / EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara / Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dollar($.€.£) Black Market Legal Or Illegal In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Each time I come across these guys on the street,exchanging money in full glare of the public,I keep woundering if it were legal or illegal expecially when am directly involve! Its is glaring that they conduct their business in full glare of passerby without hiding anything.My confusion is; If it were legal, why the black market attached in its name,then, if its illegal why are they still in operation despite having the almighty Sanusi lamido as CBN governor and law enforcement agency around! Somebody may quickly point its name as Bureau De change then I will slowly tell you that its 1 out of 500 persons has the license to do such. Since they have a license covering them, what is the big deal? You may not understand until you have issues with any of them and you are looking for the appropriate place to lay your complain, then you will realize that you are own your own thus the question" is it legal or illegal"

(1) (Reply)

33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Foolish Than The Northerners / Thousands Of South Sudanese Head Home From Sudan "NIGERIA 2015" / PDP Lawmakers Hold Plenary In Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.