Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,611 members, 7,843,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth (5653 Views)

I Dreamed And Saw Where Buhari Was Leading Prayers In Church. / History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu / Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
italo:

Now you see Gomb's fallacy, dont you?

He said God doesnt hold us to our thoughts.

Now let me show you that you are contradicting yourself.

If I say to God in my mind: "Our Father...etc" and God hears me, have I prayed?
God hears you but that does not mean you prayed. Ok, a goat bleats, God hears, has the goat prayed?
Maybe you need to define what prayer is then?
Re: Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth by italo: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Gombs:

grin
Ok you win...Nobody said your tots are not important while you pray..don't knw whr you got that from. What we saying is you shd not pray with your tots..your words are important

Why shouldnt I pray with my thoughts when the Almighty God hears my thoughts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? / Margaret Amure: "I Lied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.