Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest (5584 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Coming from work this evening, on my way home I saw this guy in a chemist shop, he told me he was bitten by a scorpion, and this question came to my mind " why did God create all these dangerous animals,insects and plants "
I know we have a lot of Bible guru here.. . I want you guys to put more light into this.. .. Why would God do such? .. We all know He cares for us.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dt was not d initial design by God.He made animals and humans perfect until d devil introduced his own plan.After d sin of man,and Adam and Eve were sent packing,Evil found it's way in2 d world.Hence d evil people and animals we hv today!
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by geraldmezi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
dat z a reminder 2 us
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ronpet777:
Dt was not d initial design by God.He made animals and humans perfect until d devil introduced his own plan.After d sin of man,and Adam and Eve were sent packing,Evil found it's way in2 d world.Hence d evil people and animals we hv today!
You are indirectly saying devil is the one controlling all these dangerous animals. ..eg fox, lion, hyena etc

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ronpet777:
Is this a belief or a fact?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ronpet777:

YOU'RE OLDER THAN 12, I GUESS.

YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'VE PASSED THE STAGE WHERE YOU'LL MAKE UP SOMETHING ENTIRELY MEANINGLESS AND EXPECT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU TO PRETEND THEY DON'T READ ENGLISH.

11 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
seafarers:
Coming from work this evening, on my way home I saw this guy in a chemist shop, he told me he was bitten by a scorpion, and this question came to my mind " why did God create all these dangerous animals,insects and plants "
I know we have a lot of Bible guru here.. . I want you guys to put more light into this.. .. Why would God do such? .. We all know He cares for us.

FROM THE RECORDS OF A NEUTRAL PERSON, GOD TOPS THE CHART FOR THE MOST CARELESS PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF CARELESSNESS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

You do realise that you feast on animals and plants too and even harm them grin . Anyway , this very world is transient and travails of this world are momentary . The disharmony in nature will be reconciled when the universe undergoes the transformation for the eternal reign of God in the material world to begin .

Anyway this verse aptly addresses your question

Romans 8:19-21 (AKJV)

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ErnyyBobo: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronpet777:

Hmmm hmmm hmmm... The master planner.. Seems like you have the original blue print of the "initial design".... undecided see twisting...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by davien(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Evolution... not god. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 1:53am On Jun 28, 2016
davien:
Evolution... not god. smiley

yh right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by davien(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

yh right
It's sad you have nothing doing but going through the Internet downloading memes, must make not using that brain of yours relaxing.

Enjoy your posters then kid. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2016
davien:
It's sad you have nothing doing but going through the Internet downloading memes, must make not using that brain of yours relaxing.

Enjoy your posters then kid. grin

This post will come in handy . thanks bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

You are indirectly saying devil is the one controlling all these dangerous animals. ..eg fox, lion, hyena etc
Devil took over d world when man fell.Dt accounts for evil now domicile in d hrt of men.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Is this a belief or a fact?
It is a belief bro and it is very subjective.There r millions of beliefs but dis is mine as a Christian.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by HardMirror(m): 5:41am On Jun 28, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

Hmmm hmmm hmmm... The master planner.. Seems like you have the original blue print of the "initial design".... undecided see twisting...
Hehehehehe
This got me laughing real hard. The way people speaks on behalf of God makes it obvious we are God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE OLDER THAN 12, I GUESS.

YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'VE PASSED THE STAGE WHERE YOU'LL MAKE UP SOMETHING ENTIRELY MEANINGLESS AND EXPECT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU TO PRETEND THEY DON'T READ ENGLISH.
Wow!Dis is my first official insult on NL and I dont think I deserve it.He asked for pple's beliefs and I gave mine as a Christian.If it doesn't go down well with u,give a counter opinion and stop being rude here.U dont just insult pple for no sensible reason.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

There r thousands of myths 2about d story of creation n abt d universe.U r very free to pick ur belief and form an opinion,just as u r very free to choose ur god.But as for me and my house,we will serve God and believe d Bible as d true word of His.It's a simple choice and I hv taken mine,take urs just as I hv taken mine and we dont even hv to fight abt it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ErnyyBobo: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronpet777:

There r thousands of myths 2about d story of creation n abt d universe.U r very free to pick ur belief and form an opinion,just as u r very free to choose ur god.But as for me and my house,we will serve God and believe d Bible as d true word of His.It's a simple choice and I hv taken mine,take urs just as I hv taken mine and we dont even hv to fight abt it.

So where did I oppose your own choice of believe? undecided undecided. Somebody cannot be funny again ni. cool tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronpet777:

Wow!Dis is my first official insult on NL and I dont think I deserve it.He asked for pple's beliefs and I gave mine as a Christian.If it doesn't go down well with u,give a counter opinion and stop being rude here.U dont just insult pple for no sensible reason.

"HE MADE THE WORLD PERFECT UNTIL EVIL...... "

HE MADE THE WORLD PERFECT UNTIL EVIL CAME IN FROM NO WHERE?

I WON'T BE LIKE YOU THAT WILL SAY GOD MADE GOOD, THE DEVIL MADE EVIL.
WE SOMETIMES FORGET WE CLAIM GOD IS ALL KNOWING, HOW CAN AN ALL KNOWING PERSON NOT KNOW THAT THE FRUIT HE COMMANDED THEM TO NOT EAT WOULD BE EATEN, HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE KNOWN THAT THE DEVIL WOULD BE THERE TO TEMPT THEM AND HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE KNOWN THEY'D FALL FOR HIS TEMPTATIONS?
HE CREATED LUCIFER RIGHT, AND CLAIMED LUCY REBELLED AGAINST HIM. HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE SEEN THAT BEFORE TIME?
CAIN KILLED ABEL RIGHT BEFORE HIS VERY OWN EYES... AND HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND WAS LIKE, "CAIN WHERE YOUR BRO AT, YOU SEEN HIM YET? "
THE ALL KNOWING GOD OF THE ISRAELITES WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ALL THOSE THINGS WILL HAPPEN, SO DON'T MAKE ANYTHING FROM THE EARLY DAYS LOOK LIKE ITS MAN'S FAULT WHEN IT WAS GOD HIMSELF WHO DESIGNED THE "EVIL MIND" OF MAN.

I'M NOT AGAINST YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BUT MAKING EXCUSES FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS LEFT US WITH NO REASONABLE CLUE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE IS NOT A SURE WAY TO GO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

"HE MADE THE WORLD PERFECT UNTIL EVIL...... "

HE MADE THE WORLD PERFECT UNTIL EVIL CAME IN FROM NO WHERE?

I WON'T BE LIKE YOU THAT WILL SAY GOD MADE GOOD, THE DEVIL MADE EVIL.
WE SOMETIMES FORGET WE CLAIM GOD IS ALL KNOWING, HOW CAN AN ALL KNOWING PERSON NOT KNOW THAT THE FRUIT HE COMMANDED THEM TO NOT EAT WOULD BE EATEN, HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE KNOWN THAT THE DEVIL WOULD BE THERE TO TEMPT THEM AND HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE KNOWN THEY'D FALL FOR HIS TEMPTATIONS?
HE CREATED LUCIFER RIGHT, AND CLAIMED LUCY REBELLED AGAINST HIM. HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE SEEN THAT BEFORE TIME?
CAIN KILLED ABEL RIGHT BEFORE HIS VERY OWN EYES... AND HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND WAS LIKE, "CAIN WHERE YOUR BRO AT, YOU SEEN HIM YET? "
THE ALL KNOWING GOD OF THE ISRAELITES WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT ALL THOSE THINGS WILL HAPPEN, SO DON'T MAKE ANYTHING FROM THE EARLY DAYS LOOK LIKE ITS MAN'S FAULT WHEN IT WAS GOD HIMSELF WHO DESIGNED THE "EVIL MIND" OF MAN.

I'M NOT AGAINST YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, BUT MAKING EXCUSES FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS LEFT US WITH NO REASONABLE CLUE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE IS NOT A SURE WAY TO GO.
Now u r talking.This is how to argue things out.Make ur points and let me make mine.If I created d world and want to knw those dt love me truly,I wud give them free will to choose so as to knw wot dey really want.Whether me or anoda option I created.He knws bf hand wot we r capable of doing but tries to convince us not to do them.He knew Cain wud kill Abel but must hv put things in place to convince Cain otherwise until he stubbornly killed his brother.He knws my next sin and will not stop me but will put things in place to discourage me from doing it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Ronpet777(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

So where did I oppose your own choice of believe? undecided undecided. Somebody cannot be funny again ni. cool tongue cool
U r free bro..I mean no offence either smiley
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

yh right
What are we becoming next?.. ...a giant I guess
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

Evolution has no goal or direction , so man might regress to being a fish grin
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Anyway this verse aptly addresses your question

Romans 8:19-21 (AKJV)

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Abeg, me I no go school. How this verse take address the question?
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by BetterChurch: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Everything is a well thought-out plan of God, from the lower embodiments like mosses & insects to Ape and man. Both the dangerous and seemingly harmless are intriguing connected by the universal laws of karma and reincarnation. Soul inhabits the various forms of creation; experiencing the height of pleasure and the deep of pain, while gathering the lessons that will eventually qualify It as a Coworker with God and return to the heavenly region to take up a higher spiritual responsibility.
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronpet777:

Now u r talking.This is how to argue things out.Make ur points and let me make mine.If I created d world and want to knw those dt love me truly,I wud give them free will to choose so as to knw wot dey really want.Whether me or anoda option I created.He knws bf hand wot we r capable of doing but tries to convince us not to do them.He knew Cain wud kill Abel but must hv put things in place to convince Cain otherwise until he stubbornly killed his brother.He knws my next sin and will not stop me but will put things in place to discourage me from doing it.
How Can We Love Someone we Don't Have Evidence Of Existing??
Did I Ask To Come To This World??
If God Is So Perfect What Does He Need Ur Love For??
Free Will

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by cloudgoddess(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

That isn't how evolution works. The cartoonish depictions of it that creationists are taught is an embarassing display of ignorance on the subject (and/or desperation to defend religious texts, even if it means intellectual dishonesty).

Refer to the following youtube video by my favorite German science educators at Kurzgesagt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

My thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2914888/much-needed-explanation-evolution

and Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Please, for the betterment of mankind educate yourself.

edit: After posting this I noticed the humor in me criticizing cartoonish depictions of evolution, and then posting a literal cartoon depiction of evolution grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by johnydon22(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronpet777:
Dt was not d initial design by God.He made animals and humans perfect until d devil introduced his own plan.

This makes God a complete weak vulnerable planner here, anybody can just walk in and thwart the plan of a God that is supposedly 'all powerful' and these two still make any sense to you?

that makes the 'devil' more powerful than God, since he can just disrupt any plan of God, totally able to destroy God's plan and will..

what does that tell you?

After d sin of man,and Adam and Eve were sent packing,Evil found it's way in2 d world.Hence d evil people and animals we hv today!

There is nothing like an initial design of perfection, in fact an animal being harmless does not make it more perfect than the other..

This is a naturalistic web of causalities and events, a lion never at any point as a lion ate grass or was a breatherian [survived only on water] neither have any other organism on earth being like that, there is always a process, a chain of events complexly derived into a web-like pattern of colliding events.

Carnivores eat preys for survival, herbivores eat plants for survival and plants even compete for nutrient that leads to the annihilation of another.

It is a survival of the fittest, natural selection. Organisms able to survive the habitat thrives if you can't you go extinct.

That is nature.

there is no plan made specially for anyone in the web, we are all caught in that mindless collision of fate.

The goal is to survive and this is the number innate drive of every organism, do what you must to survive.

A mosquito will host on you to survive uncaring what becomes of you afterwards the same way you feed on the gentle chickens and goats to survive.

a scorpion or snake fearing for it's own life will take on the offensive and attack you, these are all distinct species caught in a web of shattering collision with everyone gasping to survive in a field filled with competitors.

I don't know why you guys need to conjure up absurd fantasies even when the reality is staring you in the face.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Abeg, me I no go school. How this verse take address the question?

You no go school so how you go take understand the explanation . undecided

Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by KingEbukaNaija: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

This makes God a complete weak vulnerable planner here, anybody can just walk in and thwart the plan of a God that is supposedly 'all powerful' and these two still make any sense to you?

that makes the 'devil' more powerful than God, since he can just disrupt any plan of God, totally able to destroy God's plan and will..

what does that tell you?

There is nothing like an initial design of perfection, in fact an animal being harmless does not make it more perfect than the other..

This is a naturalistic web of causalities and events, a lion never at any point as a lion ate grass or was a breatherian [survived only on water] neither have any other organism on earth being like that, there is always a process, a chain of events complexly derived into a web-like pattern of colliding events.

Carnivores eat preys for survival, herbivores eat plants for survival and plants even compete for nutrient that leads to the annihilation of another.

It is a survival of the fittest, natural selection. Organisms able to survive the habitat thrives if you can't you go extinct.

That is nature.

there is no plan made specially for anyone in the web, we are all caught in that mindless collision of fate.

The goal is to survive and this is the number innate drive of every organism, do what you must to survive.

A mosquito will host on you to survive uncaring what becomes of you afterwards the same way you feed on the gentle chickens and goats to survive.

a scorpion or snake fearing for it's own life will take on the offensive and attack you, these are all distinct species caught in a web of shattering collision with everyone gasping to survive in a field filled with competitors.

I don't know why you guys need to conjure up absurd fantasies even when the reality is staring you in the face.

Lol , dude . Because you do not not subscribe to another persons idea of reality does not mean theirs is false . Stop the bigoted opinion abeg . There are more fantasies in evolution than in creation eg the putative ancestors of numerous animals .
Re: Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest by ifenes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
seafarers:

You do need to prove the existence of this god first

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion / Praying In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.