Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism (15392 Views)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Ex-pension Reform Boss Maina Offers To Assist Buhari Stop Corruption In Sector / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2013
GEJ !!! Trying to Create Al'shabab + Boko Haram Movie here in Nigeria by 2015... Nigerians Should be supplied with Arms and Ammunitions immediately so we can prepare for movie... Shop rite users you have been warned.. Thank God we dont have any mall in Nija..
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Megamaga(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2013
lertee: The fear of el-shabab should be the beginning of wisdom.
Uncle jona abeg,bokoboys don do us,
Ombatse boys don do us,
Niger deltan militants don do us.
Please and please don't allow those gorrilas visit nigeria,they are deadlier than boko haram.
Why in the first place did they attack kenya? I guess it is for the same reason that kenya interfered in Somalia's business.
Nigeria has too much trouble already.
.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2013
U know oil was just discovered in Kenya and they offered naija some oil wells,so GEJ has to add mouth.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by YoungGame: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2013
lertee: The fear of el-shabab should be the beginning of wisdom.
Uncle jona abeg,bokoboys don do us,
Ombatse boys don do us,
Niger deltan militants don do us.
Please and please don't allow those gorrilas visit nigeria,they are deadlier than boko haram.
Why in the first place did they attack kenya? I guess it is for the same reason that kenya interfered in Somalia's business.
Nigeria has too much trouble already.
tell em ooo
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Justbeingreal(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2013
yinkard4me: WHAT A WEEKEND:
John Obi Mikel scored.
Arsenal are top of the league.
Ramsey scoring again
Valdes is saving penalties.
United lost with Howard Webb.
Jose Mourinho isn't special anymore.
Barcelona had 48% possession
Balotelli missed a penalty
Nw Oga jona wanna assist kenya to fyt terrorism....
wat oda signs am I expectn? Rushing to church.
lol
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2013
Have they finished cleaning their own house?
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Gboliwe: Very dry 'sourceless' joke! angry
and some humans who should have brains believe it.
Mchew

u are a big fool,am sorry for your ignorance

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by hopilo: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
payless: LOL!!

Jonathan can't be serious. How is the fight against terrorists in Nigeria coming along? Incompetent president of a failed country.
Nigeria support Kenya, and Kenya Support Nigeria, Terrorism is a global thing, all countries need each other support to combat it. Even the USA still struggling with terrorism and gunmen attack, what are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by honeric01(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2013
This is one of the numerous jokes I've heard from GEJ of recent.

Almost 150 people died in the hands of Terrorist in Nigeria, yet you're offering support (military) to another country with less than half the amount of people killed in your country.

It can't get more silly than this!

Who gives what he doesn't have?
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by tolsaac: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
simply hypocrite!!![color=#990000][/color][b]
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by hero10(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Nigeria situation is like a woman who cant cook but want to teach someone else how to cook. We are not through with BH, we are pledging to give kenya what we dont have
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Pukkah: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Even Kenyans would laugh this off as a joke.

This FG does not cease to amaze.

Our Ministry of Transport may soon offer help to the UK to re-organize the London transport system.

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Policewoman(f): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Make una shatap there! What is wrong with Mr President offering help to a brother in need? Ehh??
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2013
See as Jonathan wan go price bad market..

Abeg make Al-Shabaab no listen to am o!! Before dem go block Shoprite and our babes no go see where to go snap picture to put for Instagram and BB DP..
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Chrisabig(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
MY FELLOW BROS IN NIGERIA, no where is safe even in your own room where you sleep is not safe for you, is better to join hand to fight this blood vamp alshabab aika guys and boko rams. Good always win bad so don't be afraid for the ALMIGHTY GOD IS WITH THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM, no panic just believe and be strong, if you don't help and fight this fools you maybe next. Monkey tail and one alonbo in my infinity looking around in Kenya.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Phoooooooooooooool!
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by smudge2079(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
joke of d day . lyk seriously dis Jonathan is a clown
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by buoye1(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2013
The log of wood in our eyes have not been removed yet we struggling to remove our brothers own....GOd blesss naija
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by gabriel212: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Nigeria to help Kenya to curtail terrorist attack!
EEEH EEEH!
KEKE NAPEP JAM MARUWA! LWKMD!!!
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
jerseyboy: Charity begins @ HOME

Loveth also begins at home.....
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
If GEJ like,he should deploy his entire soliders to kenya. I just hope our intellgent agencies are carefully following this new with special focus on how the so called terrorist group came to be.
Imagine Jona declaring state of emergency and sending in the army 3days later,allowing these BH boys to decamp and hide in only God knows where. They wil soon be bck like this ones and believe me,its going to be worse. God help Nigeria.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Policewoman: Make una shatap there! What is wrong with Mr President offering help to a brother in need? Ehh??

If you and your fellow officers had focused on doing your jobs instead of collecting 20 naira at checkpoints, maybe:

1. You would have caught all the materials that Boko haram are using in making bombs in transit, because we know that they transported them by land not air.

2. You would have caught all the AK-47s, RPGs, GPMGs, Hand grenades, bulletproof vests, Army uniforms that they are using now to kill civilians.

3. You would have nipped Boko in the bud before it got to this stage..

Now una never kill the mosquito wey dey bite Nigerians since, na leprosy wey dey worry Kenya una wan go cure?

Officer.. Take ya time o!! angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by plainmirror(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Our political leaders are hypocrites.
' Men searching for a thief with a stolen lantern'.
Jonathan is an 1d!0t
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by ballabriggs: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2013
You see the situation in Kenya now is that not up to 100 people have been killed. In one week in Nigeria, we have lost close to 200 people.

Have you seen the Kenyan President voice over our situation? No because he has his own mess to deal with.

President Jonadunce has not even spoken about the killings in Nigeria in the last week yet he deems it fit to put his mouth in Kenya's palava. This is a joke of a leader.

The Kenyan President right now has cancelled his trip to the UN general assembly because he recognises there is a problem. Yet President Jonadunce who lost close to 200 of his citizens is on his way with over 600 people to drink Jack Daniels in New York city.

The man is a joke and the best thing you all will do is to get rid of him. He has no qualities of a leader.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by devour129: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2013
kokoA: He no go mind him business ba?! Make he no use him mouth invite Al'shabab come our country o. We never fit finish with BH o.
i swear thats my fear.av been one of his supporter but if he tries this,i hope he dies before they implement it cos i dont want those people people to target us
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Nigerians need to wake up and reject these fools calling themselves leaders. this is not about ethnics but a way to love ourselves and lose out of deadly chain by these evils. They are the devils preached in the bible and quearan. but our foolishness has made us blind to the extent that we are psychologically domant. wake up from dead my fellow citizens, wake up! Bullshit!
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Diesel1(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Stupidity is when your country will be in a war and you go for peace keeping at KenyaStupidity is when your country will be in a war and you go for peace keeping at KenyaStupidity is when your country will be in a war and you go for peace keeping at Kenya
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Perfecter4real(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2013
payless: LOL!!

Jonathan can't be serious. How is the fight against terrorists in Nigeria coming along? Incompetent president of a failed country.
hey watch the serpent in your mouth ok? Nigeria is not a Failed country.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Onwe101(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Hahahaha chai ur house is on flames u helpin anoda quench his.....beta com ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ settle ASUU so we go back to schul den if u like go assist iraq ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ iran in fightin terrorist.....mtchew... Ω̴̩̩̩̥o news headline interest ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ jusst wana hear ASUU CALLS OFF STRIKE....
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by Policewoman(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

If you and your fellow officers had focused on doing your jobs instead of collecting 20 naira at checkpoints, maybe:

1. You would have caught all the materials that Boko haram are using in making bombs in transit, because we know that they transported them by land not air.

2. You would have caught all the AK-47s, RPGs, GPMGs, Hand grenades, bulletproof vests, Army uniforms that they are using now to kill civilians.

3. You would have nipped Boko in the bud before it got to this stage..

Now una never kill the mosquito wey dey bite Nigerians since, na leprosy wey dey worry Kenya una wan go cure?

Officer.. Take ya time o!! angry
@Okija it's easy for you to sit down in ur airconditioned office nd type away on our ipd. The fight aginst terrorism isnt like your everyday pursuing of criminals on the street. Even the us makes use of the FBI and CIA in order to gather intelligence before striking. I agree with some of your points but terrorists are getting more sophisticstiated by the day and hence the need for the security agencies to always be one step ahead.
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by guruscastlecom: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism by wasiudvd(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2013
Abi were lawon eleyi ni? angry eni to ba ma da asho fun ni, torun la nko wo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / 'Designate Killer Herdsmen As Terrorists': Charly Boy, Others Protest In Abuja / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.