Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams (22643 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by proo212(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
RoyPCain,

Sadly you cannot use that particular chapter and verse to get the dog off the scent. When was the Surah revealed? It was a Meccan surah so yes it will be "peaceful". Fa fa foul. Try another tactic.

The verses I quoted are the Medinan verses. Surah 98:6 and from Surah 9. It's common knowledge that the Suah 9 abrogates the earlier peaceful verses.

You might be able to convince some people with your answer, not me.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Kingspin(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Muslims big or small all over the world should embrace western education thats the only remedy and reform they need for change. They should stop using force to sustain their religion or point at people to convert to Islam. Most of them dnt like western education cos of exessive religious belief plus brainwash and bad teaching. Allow others to practice their own faith. Muslim need a reform and education is the best reform all the muslims should never miss. Go to school now it would help and also leave other willing to.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2013
proo212: RoyPCain,

Sadly you cannot use that particular chapter and verse to get the dog off the scent. When was the Surah revealed? It was a Meccan surah so yes it will be "peaceful". Fa fa foul. Try another tactic.

The verses I quoted are the Medinan verses. Surah 98:6 and from Surah 9. It's common knowledge that the Suah 9 abrogates the earlier peaceful verses.

You might be able to convince some people with your answer, not me.

And what was the context in which the Surat was revealed? What events led to its revelation?
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Kingspin: Muslims big or small all over the world should embrace western education thats the only remedy and reform they need for change. They should stop using force to sustain their religion or point at people to convert to Islam. Most of them dnt like western education cos of exessive religious belief plus brainwash and bad teaching. Allow others to practice their own faith. Muslim need a reform and education is the best reform all the muslims should never miss. Go to school now it would help and also leave other willing to.

Many terrorists are better-educated than you.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2013
just_thinking: dat is true to some extent bro. but the thing is the bible especially the new testament have been modified so many times to fit into a perticular perpective, country, ideology e.t.c. if possible try to watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY.

This is one thing I also don't understand about some Muslims. They seem very busy trying to be Biblical scholars and condemn the Bible. I personally know many people born into Muslim families who are now Christians and believe me many have awful things to say about Islam BUT
I am not swayed in anyway by whatever they say.

Because people change religions for different reasons. It is a personal thing between you and God.

I cannot take one person's testimony and ranting as ultimate proof of anything.

When I see even barely literate Muslims claiming how they know the original Bible and how it was all changed, it's quite surprising what the obsession is. Very common among Middle Eastern/Asian Muslims.

Yet they want to behead anyone who condemns the Koran. They want tolerance but are themselves intolerant.

My belief is that it takes God's mercy and favour to understand a Holy Book. It is not all literally what you see and read. If people can read a simple passage in an exam and cannot understand it, what about a Holy Book with more spiritual meaning than it seems?

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by justthinking: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
MacLovington: .

This is one thing I also don't understand about some Muslims. They seem very busy trying to be Biblical scholars and condemn the Bible. I personally know many people born into Muslim families who are now Christians and believe me many have awful things to say about Islam BUT
I am not swayed in anyway by whatever they say.

Because people change religions for different reasons. It is a personal thing between you and God.

I cannot take one person's testimony and ranting as ultimate proof of anything.

When I see even barely literate Muslims claiming how they know the original Bible and how it was all changed, it's quite surprising what the obsession is. Very common among Middle Eastern/Asian Muslims.

Yet they want to behead anyone who condemns the Koran. They want tolerance but are themselves intolerant.

My belief is that it takes God's mercy and favour to understand a Holy Book. It is not all literally what you see and read. If people can read a simple passage in an exam and cannot understand it, what about a Holy Book with more spiritual meaning than it seems?
it is quite funny that u picked my comment and neglect the comment posted by ur christian brother. the comment u quote is a reply to the comment posted by our christian brother. all am saying is that u quoted me out of context just the same way u most christian quote the Holy Quran out of context. just to tell you, av lived with christians all my life. a lived with them as room mate in skl nd we love each other that we call ourself "brother from different mother". i still live with christian right now also. half of my best friends are christian and we only bring up islamic issue anytime we need to knw sumtin. and recently i make frnd with someone online who is a christian and after month of chatting the person told be she cant be my friend becos am muslim so pls dont play the tolerance card here.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
lol
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
just_thinking: it is quite funny that u picked my comment and neglect the comment posted by ur christian brother. the comment u quote is a reply to the comment posted by our christian brother. all am saying is that u quoted me out of context just the same way u most christian quote the Holy Quran out of context. just to tell you, av lived with christians all my life. a lived with them as room mate in skl nd we love each other that we call ourself "brother from different mother". i still live with christian right now also. half of my best friends are christian and we only bring up islamic issue anytime we need to knw sumtin. and recently i make frnd with someone online who is a christian and after month of chatting the person told be she cant be my friend becos am muslim so pls dont play the tolerance card here.

Well I don't know which version of my post you read. I have only said "some" Muslims from personal experience across about 12 countries I have lived in for over 6 months (definition of residing in a place). Excluding those visited. My post you quoted was a continuum from the previous post. Read both together.

Good that you have Christian friends. I do not just have Muslim friends and neighbours (I enjoy my Eid food quite a lot), I also have them as close blood relatives. In my late grandfather's house, food was always prepared halal.

No need to mention that he was an Alfa.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2013
@maclovington; which one of the child of the 'alfa' is your parent? and why did he/she leave islam and didn't take the alfa along? i say thats an ungrateful child for not showing the 'alfa' the right way that God is now three as in trinity, or still ungrateful if the child leaves the perfect way the 'alfa' is/was on and opted for God is three as in trinity!

a child who loves the parent will not let the parent perish. and if the parent is on the road to success a child in love with the parent will love the road but stays on it to the end, as the children of Abraham did and passed the pattern on to their own children. it is an ungrateful child on the side of satan that will abandon pure guidance, even if it is not popular to go to popular and leading to hellfire.

Olorun Oba ma sewa lero ino. Amina yaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2013
RoyPCain: @maclovington; which one of the child of the 'alfa' is your parent? and why did he/she leave islam and didn't take the alfa along? i say thats an ungrateful child for not showing the 'alfa' the right way that God is now three as in trinity, or still ungrateful if the child the perfect way the 'alfa' is/was on and opted for God is three as in trinity!

a child who loves the parent will not let the parent perish. and if the parent on the road to success a child in love with the parent will love the road and stays on it to the end, as the children of Abraham did and passed the pattern on to their children. it is an ungrateful child on the side of satan that will abandon pure guidance, even if it is not popular to go to popular and leading to hellfire.

Olorun Oba ma sewa lero ino. Amina yaa Allah.

Lol.

Well my Grandfather became a Muslim around late 1930s or early 1940s. They were originally Christians. He travelled a lot doing business around Lokoja/Illorin axis.

The deal was he became Muslim but my Granny remained with her Strong Christian faith with the children who were already baptised Christians. The children (my dad was one of them) remained Christians as grown-ups. So my Grandpa's house was open to everybody irrespective of faith. He believed in doing things out of free will. This is not unusual among Southern Muslims.

He lived a simple life of prayers, fasting, charity and modesty. He even gave up prestigious traditional titles and privileges (by not using them and not even mentioning them).

So that was what the family legacy.

For me faith is a personal thing.

As for God and Trinity, not every Christian sees it like that. Certainly not all being same or equal in power. People have freedom to seek guidance from the Bible and many do so daily.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by GCFR696(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2013
deols:

Did you see anyone apologising? No Muslim has to apologise for this. I don't like that this happens. I am sad that it does but I owe no one apology for what I am not a part of.

Even the president of Ghana made it clear it is not a matter of religion.

It is a vicious circle, I am afraid.
Bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
@maclovington:
Lol.

Well my Grandfather became a Muslim around late 1930s or early 1940s. They were originally Christians. He travelled a lot doing business around Lokoja/Illorin axis.

The deal was he became Muslim but my Granny remained with her Strong Christian faith with the children who were already baptised Christians. The children (my dad was one of them) remained Christians as grown-ups. So my Grandpa's house was open to everybody irrespective of faith. He believed in doing things out of free will. This is not unusual among Southern Muslims.

He lived a simple life of prayers, fasting, charity and modesty. He even gave up prestigious traditional titles and privileges (by not using them and not even mentioning them).

So that was what the family legacy.

For me faith is a personal thing.

As for God and Trinity, not every Christian sees it like that. Certainly not all being same or equal in power. People have freedom to seek guidance from the Bible and many do so daily.
a good wife will ask why the husband switched path? then she investigates. the children if are not like grandchildren to their father, i was to my late father [ra], they ask the same question. then they investigate. definitely, the situation of prophet Nuh and his son and prophet Lut and his wife comes to mind. what i pay attention to as i travel through life, hope Allah makes it long for me in Islam [amin], is about what happens from the moment death arrives? do we that believe in afterlife as in Judgment Day, christian, jew and muslim end up in same Paradise [heaven as the christians and jews call it] or are our hellfire [lake of fire of the christian] different? do we have different Gods and way of judgments?

the truth is that not all of us are liars, 2 of us 3 are. But which one is telling the truth? or is the truth somewhere altogether, with the hindu's or rhe pagan 9ja religion or whatever? there is no way that we are here purposeless and there would not be a judgment, an accounting.

you can't argue successfully that God allowed death for Himself, which puts a dent on christianity and the fact that the jews make their religion a club house organization based on bloodline cheapens the limitless range of the door of Mercy of God Who made all of us. this is why i accept Islam, in spite of the unpopularity of it, because one with God is a majority because supersede number as He Only makes the Rules.

if the christian iyawo of the alfa is still alive and none of the children has died, you are a good candidate to invite them to the success path the alfa fell into so many decades ago. we have put forward the message of God to you in the manner His last Messenger [sa] delivered it. there is not a single soul except that he answers to the call of Guidance from God, otherwise, such a person is doomed.

the only difference between guidance is the ritualistic prayer [salah] of the muslims that misguidance do not practice.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Infoman51: in the quran verses you quoted, i dont see command of killing innocent, women and children but i can see such in the bible: Kill Your Neighbors
(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come overhere and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them,"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing evenyour brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told theLevites, "Today you have been ordained for the serviceof the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT) Kill the Family of Sinners
And Joshua said to Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession to him; and tell me now what thou hast done, hide it not from me. AndAchan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done. When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I covetedthem, and took them, and behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. And they took them from the midst of the tent, andbrought them to Joshua, and to all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD. And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan theson of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them to the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones to this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger: wherefore the name of that place was called the valley of Achor to this day. (Joshua 7:19-26 Webster's Bible)

ignorance......again
are those the words of JESUS CHRIST,cos i am nt a jew but a christian.... Jesus christ said, if they slap u on one cheek giv dem d oda......
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Infoman51: in the quran verses you quoted, i dont see command of killing innocent, women and children but i can see such in the bible: Kill Your Neighbors
(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come overhere and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them,"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing evenyour brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told theLevites, "Today you have been ordained for the serviceof the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT) Kill the Family of Sinners
And Joshua said to Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession to him; and tell me now what thou hast done, hide it not from me. AndAchan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done. When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I covetedthem, and took them, and behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. And they took them from the midst of the tent, andbrought them to Joshua, and to all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD. And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan theson of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them to the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones to this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger: wherefore the name of that place was called the valley of Achor to this day. (Joshua 7:19-26 Webster's Bible)

no wonder you and your terrorist group dont mess with the ISRAELIZ cos they will smoke ur stinking azzzzz

bt please explain dis to nlder
3..... Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the
hearts of
the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah,
for which He had sent no authority".

is it a must to be a miuslim haba... cnt people has peace for not converting to (islam..a..bad)
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
maclatunji:

No need. Search those verses on Nairaland local search, you will see more than enough debunking. It is not every ignorant poster we shall repeat the process for.

mac tunji or watever
has no point so he is pointless.....he cant even defend his baseless faith, he cant differentiate a JEW from A CHRISTIAN, ignorance doesnt get higher than this.

I even heard muslims claiming MOSES,JESUS et'al(who are jew and existed centuries before islam) are prophets of allah(the moon god)...... hahalahilahi jst laffin in hausa.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
maclatunji:

No need. Search those verses on Nairaland local search, you will see more than enough debunking. It is not every ignorant poster we shall repeat the process for.

mac tunji or watever
has no point so he is pointless.....he cant even defend his baseless faith, he cant differentiate a JEW from A CHRISTIAN, ignorance doesnt get higher than this.

I even heard muslims claiming MOSES,JESUS et'al(who are jew and existed centuries before islam) are prophets of allah(the moon god)...... hahalahilahi jst laffin in hausa.

as for the english version of koran, i hav in my phone and it a complete hoax.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
RoyPCain: @maclovington: a good wife will ask why the husband switched path? then she investigates. the children if are not like grandchildren to their father, i was to my late father [ra], they ask the same question. then they investigate. definitely, the situation of prophet Nuh and his son and prophet Lut and his wife comes to mind. what i pay attention to as i travel through life, hope Allah makes it long for me in Islam [amin], is about what happens from the moment death arrives? do we that believe in afterlife as in Judgment Day, christian, jew and muslim end up in same Paradise [heaven as the christians and jews call it] or are our hellfire [lake of fire of the christian] different? do we have different Gods and way of judgments?

the truth is that not all of us are liars, 2 of us 3 are. But which one is telling the truth? or is the truth somewhere altogether, with the hindu's or rhe pagan 9ja religion or whatever? there is no way that we are here purposeless and there would not be a judgment, an accounting.

you can't argue successfully that God allowed death for Himself, which puts a dent on christianity and the fact that the jews make their religion a club house organization based on bloodline cheapens the limitless range of the door of Mercy of God Who made all of us. this is why i accept Islam, in spite of the unpopularity of it, because one with God is a majority because supersede number as He Only makes the Rules.

if the christian iyawo of the alfa is still alive and none of the children has died, you are a good candidate to invite them to the success path the alfa fell into so many decades ago. we have put forward the message of God to you in the manner His last Messenger [sa] delivered it. there is not a single soul except that he answers to the call of Guidance from God, otherwise, such a person is doomed.

the only difference between guidance is the ritualistic prayer [salah] of the muslims that misguidance do not practice.

Thanks for your invitation but I believe people have a choice.

My grandma was a very good wife, mother and grandmother following her faith. Herself and her children were/are happy with their faith.

BRF and BAT both have Christian wives. I believe they must be good wives to still be married to them.

I admire people preaching their faith while recognising individual freedom.

If Boko and others were doing it this way, they would most like get more converts.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bello ladan: @Ugoma87 You still level all muslms as "Terrorist" and judge all muslms wrong due to the act of some minority muslm. That's "unqualified generalization" its only narrow minded ppl like you that re in the greatest dangers in any society. Remb. That Bad eggs are found everywhere pls. 4 future respect rest ur case

sharap..
i served in jos, my house was very close to d mosque,, everyone could hear all the hate speech emanating from the so called aimams, gosh those guys are demonic.
an hausa speaking guy from borno(chibok) LGA interpreted everything to me,dayyum, i couldnt believe my eyes, ISLAM IS LIGHT YEARS away from peace,if you know whay i mean.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
maclatunji:

Many terrorists are better-educated than you.

i think i understand wat education means to muslims
"TERROR"
only on dat i will agree, unfortunately islam bears no root to any technological advancement in this world nor in the world to come.....yaaaa gerrit.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
richP: its time christians took up arms and fight back, maybe then the moslems would feel our pains

naah, the Jesus Christ is clearly against arms struggle.
romans 12:19 dearly beloved, avenge not yourself, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written vengeqnce is mine i will repay,says the lord..
remember
matt 26:52 And Jesus said to peter "put thine sword into its place,for those that kill with the sword shall die by the sword.

the true love of CHRIST conquers all.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
just_thinking: i have been reading the comment here silently. and this is what i notice.
observation
1. when the killing was going on THEY said dare is no muslim here to condem the killing. Muslims are terrorist.
2. when a NL post comment of muslim clerics condeming the act. THEY said the muslim clerics are not from well reputable muslim country. so Muslims are terrorist.
3. when a christian like david cameron said it is the killing is not abt religion. THEY said he is only interested in arab money. so Muslims are terrorist
4. when a muslim try to give example of a christian who is also involve in terror. THEY said he stoped going to church wen he was 15. so muslims are terrorist.
5. whem a muslim try to give them islamic verse to back up his clain that this people are not doing that is in the quran. THEY said it is a lie that the islam teaches and encourages killing of non-muslims. so muslims are terrorist.
Deduction and pridiction
1. Most of the christians here have already decide on what to blieve before they even ask the question.
2. i wont be surprise if some christian here dont really care abt the killing but just want to use dis avenue to talk bad about islam.
3. nothing will change dare mind even wen the all clerics in the world stand at the same time and condem dis evil act.

Advice
1. Muslims here shuld not abuse or argue with them because doing that will yield nothing. because i dont really see this crisis ending soon. the ppl controling this madness are actually getting the response they need. and dey will keep pushing it untill it lead to war(God forbid) we just av to learn how to deal with it and pray that Allah shuld help us stop this madness.
2. i would like the christain here to try to read abt the quran themselve. is it not funny that most muslims here actually knw the bible more than some christians here. it is becos muslims are truth seekers. they just dont want to bliev in what som ppl tell us. we seek for the truth. that is why we knw this extremist are nt muslims.
3. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

hahahaahahaha
apology
1&2) the so called condemnation were just too verbal,the should explain thoroughly Quran (2:191-193), Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast into the hearts of
for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of
polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they
believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly
believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell
the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way
of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall
bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike
the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These
Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict
death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the
theological basis for today's suicide bombers.
3) david cameron a christian .....i dey laff
let me assume u dont who a christian is, i pardon your ignorance.
just_thinking: i have been reading the comment here silently. and this is what i notice.
observation
1. when the killing was going on THEY said dare is no muslim here to condem the killing. Muslims are terrorist.
2. when a NL post comment of muslim clerics condeming the act. THEY said the muslim clerics are not from well reputable muslim country. so Muslims are terrorist.
3. when a christian like david cameron said it is the killing is not abt religion. THEY said he is only interested in arab money. so Muslims are terrorist
4. when a muslim try to give example of a christian who is also involve in terror. THEY said he stoped going to church wen he was 15. so muslims are terrorist.
5. whem a muslim try to give them islamic verse to back up his clain that this people are not doing that is in the quran. THEY said it is a lie that the islam teaches and encourages killing of non-muslims. so muslims are terrorist.
Deduction and pridiction
1. Most of the christians here have already decide on what to blieve before they even ask the question.
2. i wont be surprise if some christian here dont really care abt the killing but just want to use dis avenue to talk bad about islam.
3. nothing will change dare mind even wen the all clerics in the world stand at the same time and condem dis evil act.

Advice
1. Muslims here shuld not abuse or argue with them because doing that will yield nothing. because i dont really see this crisis ending soon. the ppl controling this madness are actually getting the response they need. and dey will keep pushing it untill it lead to war(God forbid) we just av to learn how to deal with it and pray that Allah shuld help us stop this madness.
2. i would like the christain here to try to read abt the quran themselve. is it not funny that most muslims here actually knw the bible more than some christians here. it is becos muslims are truth seekers. they just dont want to bliev in what som ppl tell us. we seek for the truth. that is why we knw this extremist are nt muslims.

hahahaahahaha
apology
1&2) the so called condemnation were just too verbal,the should explain thoroughly Quran (2:191-193), Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast into the hearts of
observation
Deduction and pridiction

Advice

hahahaahahaha
apology
1&2) the so called condemnation were just too verbal,the should explain thoroughly Quran (2:191-193), Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of
4) were did see a christian killing for JESUS quoting the bible?.....
2much of fresh Cow milk is really harmful to d Brain.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
jibsai:

Babe* u tryin so hard to mak a point, I just dont gerrit...me while growing up neva saw any peace in dz religion...on many sunday evenings then, an alfa usually pass in front of our church screaming "awon omo ina ni yen" till 2moa I dont get y he will just live his house nd do dz unprovoked...there must be a reason dz religion is called "imole" islam looks lik what is bent to end d world...afterall God will not use water anymore as HE promised (with rainbow sign)...fire most likely will end d world, and it comin all d way frm d middle east cRisis...

d imam was probably preaching islamic love,
the truth is, "there is no true outside Jesus" dnt be fooled their so called alms giving,deep within them lies cruelty dat's high as mt.everest.
from northern nigeria to mali
............niger to libya (WADIYA)
indonesia to malaysia
egypt to tunisia
yemen to bahrain
bangledesh to sri lanka
iraq to iran
sudan to somalia oooops kenya
syria to lebanon
pakistan to afghanistan
philippines to mauritania
the list is endless
gen 16:12...ishmael shall be a wild man,his hand shall be against everyman....
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
asamaigho:

i think i understand wat education means to muslims
"TERROR"
only on dat i will agree, unfortunately islam bears no root to any technological advancement in this world nor in the world to come.....yaaaa gerrit.

Ignorance on display. Without Arabic numerals and zero from Muslims, you would not be able to post. It does not get more fundamental than that.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by richP: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
maclatunji:

Ignorance on display. With Arabic minerals and zero from Muslims, you would not be able to post. It does not get more fundamental than that.
mumu boi.. arabic minerals?? rotfl
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by DevotedOne(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of the Most Gracious, The Most Merciful God. As salaamu alaykum. Has anyone noticed that the dog has thoroughly infiltrated Islam? Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
richP: mumu boi.. arabic minerals?? rotfl

Numerals rather, blame that on my Android keyboard. Watch your words, insults won't be tolerated.

Thank you.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
@richP; i think tunji was intending to write numerals instead of minerals.

@richP and asamaigho;
by asamaigho(m): 4:25pm

richP: its time christians took up arms and fight back, maybe then the moslems would feel our pains

naah, the Jesus Christ is clearly against arms struggle.
romans 12:19 dearly beloved, avenge not yourself, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written vengeqnce is mine i will repay,says the lord..
remember
matt 26:52 And Jesus said to peter "put thine sword into its place,for those that kill with the sword shall die by the sword.

the true love of CHRIST conquers all.
if Jesus of the gospels according to john, mark, matthew and luke was also speaking in the romans and galatthians as quoted, as the lord. . ., we should not forget his speeches and actions in the books of old testament, since the whole bible is all about him, and he commanded every acts; death and massacre in battles and wars under Moses, Joshua, Saul, David, Solomon, etc.

we in islam know that Jesus is not Lord and he not part of what you make him to be in the bible.

if everyone dies by what he lives by, the thieves sure died by hanging. i wonder. wondering how effective is the peace without vengeance when we see how violence are also committed by christians.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by richP: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2013
maclatunji:

Numerals rather, blame that on my Android keyboard. Watch your words, insults won't be tolerated.

Thank you.
i hear you..
Deols has been calling pple mumu from page 1 and we tolerated her
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2013
richP:
i hear you..
Deols has been calling pple mumu from page 1 and we tolerated her

Report any infractions from moderators to the Supermods or Seun. I won't sanction my co-mod's "misdeeds". It is bad management and ineffective.

I will only advice her not to insult people and be aboveboard.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by richP: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2013
maclatunji:

Report any infractions from moderators to the Supermods or Seun. I won't sanction my co-mod's "misdeeds". It is bad management and ineffective.

I will only advice her not to insult people and be aboveboard.
I don't see the point in reporting. Its a faceless forum so beef is acceptable.. its all fun

Peace
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
richP:
I don't see the point in reporting. Its a faceless forum so beef is acceptable.. its all fun

Peace

In that case, don't be caught breaking the rules even as you "beef".

Thank you.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2013
asamaigho:

hahahaahahaha
apology

hahahaahahaha
apology

hahahaahahaha
apology
1&2) the so called condemnation were just too verbal,the should explain thoroughly Quran (2:191-193), Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast TERROR into the hearts of
4) were did see a christian killing for JESUS quoting the bible?.....
2much of fresh Cow milk is really harmful to d Brain.

You have not searched well. By the way whilst you are at it can you explain the verses before and after the ones quoted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.