Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? (3852 Views)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by moscobabs(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2013
I was discussion this with my wife yesterday that the father owns his wife breast but my wife insisted that the baby owns it.Fortunately,another couple met our argument but the wife supported my wife and the husband agreed with me also with various points in different Views.
That's why I'm sharing this since we have different opinions!!!

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by moscobabs(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by Lovetinz(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Osanobuaa!! I know I should have replaced that missing louvre glass to the
bedroom window the moment Uchenna my neighbor's son bought a new camera fone!!!

If I knew Me and my Oyoyo picture will land on Nairaland, I will have shaved my moustache.

Please, where is the "Click here to claim royalty" button?
Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by feminineA: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Technically, the woman owns her property.
After a while the man takes over ownership
after child birth, the man is placed in leave and the baby takes over ownership
after waning the man takes over ownership grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by sexymoma(f): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2013
WHO OWNS BOSOM?
FATHER
CHILD
CONCUBINE
SOMETIMES LANDLORD
BOSS AT WORK
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by moscobabs(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
sexymoma: WHO OWNS BOSOM?
FATHER
CHILD
CONCUBINE
SOMETIMES LANDLORD
BOSS AT WORK
grin
u mean your own bosom
Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by UjSizzle(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
The wife/mom? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by Glamglam(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
ehm... how about 'it's the woman that owns it for the simple reason that it is a part of her body!!'

questions like this are baffling? or is this a joke

very soon, someone will ask who owns the man's 'you-know-what'?

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by Ngokafor(f): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
The owner of the bosom owns the bosom!..followed by the poor baby for nourishment...the man should go sit in one corner jare wetin sef?...dont even know why they love bosoms so much....

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
[b][/b Hmmmmm. I don't know what to say sha. After breakfast tomorrow, I shall send a mail to everyone. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Crèche Wanted Around VI, Lekki, Lagos Island / If This Continues, Divorce Is Inevitable / See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.