Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) (3846 Views)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by broseme: 8:46pm On May 01, 2016
Trust women these days,they ain't ready to take shits from men any longer.An Owerri, Imo State-based victim of prolonged domestic violence took to social media to expose her Austria-based husband, Elvis Udeoji Chyzzy who abused her.Read what she narrated above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/owerri-imo-state-based-victim-of.html

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by chocolateme(f): 8:49pm On May 01, 2016
Ihe n'eme

2 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by maxti: 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
Not again!
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
angry
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by edwife(f): 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
Wow!

I just feel so sorry for the kids, they don't deserve this. What pleasure some men derive battering a woman? The mother of your kids?

Sick man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by luciouscookie: 4:17am On May 02, 2016
Sharp woman.

1 Like

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Momcherry(f): 6:10am On May 02, 2016
Some men are animals embarassed

God is your strength, woman.

1 Like

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Dyt(f): 7:37am On May 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by EfemenaXY: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
We'll slowly but surely get there.

#Say "No" to domestic violence #

3 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by cococandy(f): 8:58am On May 02, 2016
So happy she made it out alive.

Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by DipoDee: 9:02am On May 02, 2016
..some idiots will come and ask this woman to PRAY for the husband and endure.

Thunder fire una!

cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2016
I saw this story then on FP about a mother that abducted her own kids, I just knee there was more to it
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by kenkenny55(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2016
Well its a pity sha. Buh let's not forget this in a hurry. Am against men beating their wifes or whatsoever..... Another thing is this... Does this girl in question don't know this man when she got to the altar nd uttered for better for worse.. I just presume she might ran after riches and glory. Nd she ended up not knowing that the rich man she is getting married to is an addict.....this goes out to other woman... You don't just run abt going after rich guys.... U can hustle with the present guys nd by the grace of God he marries you nd live happily.... When there were enjoying their early marriage it was posted on a social media. Nw she is going to hell...... Madam if you had dated this man. And try to know him very well u woundlt have married him..or I would just say. U saw richness nd never cared who he is afterwords. Marriage is for better and for worse I believe she sworn that.... Buh all the same sorry
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Qualer: 11:09am On May 02, 2016
DipoDee:
..some idiots will come and ask this woman to PRAY for the husband and endure.

Thunder fire una!

cheesygrin

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Qualer: 11:11am On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
Ihe n'eme

choco-synthesis! grin ife na emekwa truly, saa anya na mmiri o!!
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2016
#SayNoToDomesticViolence#

1 Like

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by UIA04(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2016
kenkenny55:
Well its a pity sha. Buh let's not forget this in a hurry. Am against men beating their wifes or whatsoever..... Another thing is this... Does this girl in question don't know this man when she got to the altar nd uttered for better for worse.. I just presume she might ran after riches and glory. Nd she ended up not knowing that the rich man she is getting married to is an addict.....this goes out to other woman... You don't just run abt going after rich guys.... U can hustle with the present guys nd by the grace of God he marries you nd live happily.... When there were enjoying their early marriage it was posted on a social media. Nw she is going to hell...... Madam if you had dated this man. And try to know him very well u woundlt have married him..or I would just say. U saw richness nd never cared who he is afterwords. Marriage is for better and for worse I believe she sworn that.... Buh all the same sorry
Sharrap

Do you know her. How do you know she went after money.

I know women who married rich men and are not beaten and battered daily. I know women also who suffered with a man and are beaten mercilessly have you heard of may D the musician.

An animal would always be an animal

6 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by UIA04(f): 8:32pm On May 02, 2016
Jesus I'm begging you don't let me end up with an animal like this one.

I don't care if my husband is ugly sef as long as he respects me my genes are enough.

Even my papa no beat me reach this, one idiot will now come and turn me to punching bag. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by LecciGucci: 11:50pm On May 02, 2016
WICKEDEST!
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Nobody: 3:59am On May 03, 2016
Unless you have a court order granting you full custody then madam you kidnapped your kids. Why have kids with a man that abuses you?

Just think of the children and what's best for them rationally.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Ewuro4: 4:26am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Unless you have a court order granting you full custody then madam you kidnapped your kids.

She did what's best for them- Removed them from violence.

The mother is the primary caregiver of her children irrespective of the situation. That man is to take the back seat prior to custody arrangement which is done in court in later date.

Lord help this dude, no court will release a pet to a user for shared custody talkless a human being.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Nobody: 4:54am On May 03, 2016
Ewuro4:

She did what's best for them- Removed them from violence.

The mother is the primary caregiver of her children irrespective of the situation. That man is to take the back seat prior to custody arrangement which is done in court in later date.

Lord help this dude, no court will release a pet to a user for shared custody talkless a human being.

Backward thought process like yours is why I support gay and lesbian marriages.

That way the archaic mum knows best bs will cease to work when there are two mums or two dads.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by cococandy(f): 5:09am On May 03, 2016
Do you know her or him? Who told you he's rich?
kenkenny55:
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Ewuro4: 5:11am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Backward thought process like yours is why I support gay and lesbian marriages.

That way the archaic mum knows best bs will cease to work when there are two mums or two dads.

Lawd have mercy. Ma binu oh.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Onegai(f): 10:30am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Unless you have a court order granting you full custody then madam you kidnapped your kids. Why have kids with a man that abuses you?

I dunno, maybe it's just me sha, but if someone is pouring petrol over you to burn you, the rational thing to do is to leave with your children. But I'm sure you believe there's a better solution for a situation such as this. I know, why not share it with us!

Go on...
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2016
Onegai:

I dunno, maybe it's just me sha, but if someone is pouring petrol over you to burn you, the rational thing to do is to leave with your children. But I'm sure you believe there's a better solution for a situation such as this. I know, why not share it with us!

Go on...

You don't know what I believe and neither do you even have the capacity to process my thoughts.

It's also not my job to educate you.

If you have a sane and lucid opinion to make, then please make it within antagonizing and shove off.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2016
Ewuro4:

Lawd have mercy. Ma binu oh.

Ko si ibinu ninu oro yi.

It is what it is.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Onegai(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You don't know what I believe and neither do you even have the capacity to process my thoughts.

It's also not my job to educate you.

If you have a sane and lucid opinion to make, then please make it within antagonizing and shove off.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Onegai(f): 11:22am On May 03, 2016
It's a sad case, even her child knew what was going on was wrong.
Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On May 03, 2016
Onegai:

grin grin grin grin

he couldn't just answer grin

Some posters on this forum are plain ridiculous.
Even when the answer is staring them in the face.

I guess there's no situation where it's okay for a woman to leave her marriage. Even in the face of death, she's supposed to sit fold her arms and wait to be killed.
Yeye things.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) by Onegai(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2016
cococandy:
he couldn't just answer grin

Some posters on this forum are plain ridiculous.
Even when the answer is staring them in the face.

I guess there's no situation where it's okay for a woman to leave her marriage. Even in the face of death, she's supposed to sit fold her arms and wait to be killed.
Yeye things.

M'dear...

Domestic Violence is NOT ABOUT ANGER, it is about CONTROL. They are not hitting you because they are angry, they are beating you up because they have lost control and they feel that is the best way to exert it back upon you.

One lady commented on one of these blogs that her husband would punch her for replying him so her pastor advised her to keep quiet and walk away. The next fight happened and she kept shut and walked away rather than exchange words. Her husband picked a chair and smashed it on her back, screaming "how dare you ignore me". Even in silence, the abuser will slap you and say you were using your silence to mock him (I've seen it happen and the next thing you know, the victim tried to leave the room and she was knocked down and being choked whilst we tried to save her). And once the victim of Domestic Violence tries to leave, the abuser immediately does his best to make her stay: either with apologies or threats.

If it were truly about Anger, the abuser would be beating up even a stranger over a trivial matter. But we know that does not happen often. If it were truly about disliking bad habits or being tired of the victim, the abuser would be relieved when the victim leaves. But we know that the abuser tends to fight against that happening. We see, time and time again, that the abuser is described as a "nice guy" outside the family unit and we erroneously think that perhaps it is the victim's fault. Nope.

Abusive people are manipulative and will do all they can to isolate their victim against the world. All in a bid to control them even more and when they cannot control their victim, resort to violence.

Domestic Violence is never about Anger, it is about Control.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Exclusive Breastfeeding For 6months A Sacrifice Too Much For A Mother To Give / Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? / What Do I Do, I Don't Have A Supportive Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.