Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men (31623 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
The boy had 2 do that out of frustration n it turns out 2 be a blessing 4 him. Lif is al abt risk
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dis thing wey dis boy do I don dream sey i fit do am, but I dey cut liver for my dream too much,if not I go dey rich by now.How about the second mumu wey wan try his own stowaway adventure? Abi him own scholarship na kirikiri prison?
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by yuncka: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
If U r tink wat am tink, 4getin it o.
because d tyre compatimnt is now reserved 4 sinators', miristers', and covernors' shildren.

First class don shange hand o.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by shininglite(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pple will still hate chai Am vry hapy 4 dis boi,God's blessing doz not require certificate.he chooses to bless anybody under d most unlikely manner Hahahahahaha haters pls board d nearest dana nd go to.............. I rest my case
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by shakol91(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am I the only one that read this trend very well,no comment on the attitude of the greedy father and family...Edo people and money..
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Chinwem(f): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
I am really happy for this boy, its definitely Gods grace .......he even looks happier and fatter

the Gov should just adopt him completely because its clear his whole family is dysfunctional from the mothers rantings....

Its the thousands/millions of other children in Nigeria who are still in the situation he was in before that i pity....... who is going to help them out too?
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
mehn...my first official visit to nairaland# wadzup pple?
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by jhames010(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
In other to fly, an eagle must first jump out of the nest... No risk, no reward.

Bottom line : grace at work!
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
mehn...my first official visit to nairaland. wadzup pple?

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by iamboody(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Most of you don't know that the stowaway boy is now highly bankable and can be kidnapped any moment, hence the State Government will be held responsible. Me and you will blame them if this boy goes missing.
0.1% of Nigerian can't risk what that boy did. Just joke with your kid to go stowaway in Dana Airplane maybe he will not poison you..
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
The idea is to get him forget about what happened at the airport?

Clowns
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Joel3(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
i can see jealousy. you guys are jealous. what do you expect from government? throw him in jail or to his mother? wise up forks. the best is to keep him like this. that all. jealousy go hit your head on the wall.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by caesare: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
that boy na boss now o.....see the shameless husband......the woman should get those sss men to flog the hell out of him and his people then detain them in underground for 21 days

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Sweetlemon(f): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Joel.:
i can see jealousy. you guys are jealous. what do you expect from government? throw him in jail or to his mother? wise up forks. the best is to keep him like this. that all. jealousy go hit your head on the wall.

I was just about writing something like this. They have a point about it promoting more stowaways though, but knowing NLers well, jealousy is the main driving force in their comments.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
The security men following him around is understandable. The boy needs close monitoring until it is proven beyond doubt that he does not pose any security threat. Who knows, a terrorist group might be responsible for his actions asking him to do that stunt just to see the security lapses in our airport. They might want to get a feedback from him so that they will know how to strike making use of such security lapses.
It is good no one has access to him for now, if terrorists should gain access to this boy he might be brainwashed and be used as a tool to cause devastation using the airport or airplane, and you know what that means, a massive disaster.

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by ignis: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
This boy deserves to be given scholarship..... This is definately not easy..... It takes smartness and high degree of intelligence to think of the plan and outsmart the security of officials. Besides its not easy for one to stay in the tyre area without falling for almost an hour journed in the sky.
Boy, u are a HERO.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Deage(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
National risk, National honour
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Alakeogun: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
obi goes to school, i wish him well, however, terrorists are hanging around to see if they can recruit you. cos you qualities of sneaking into an airplane without being detected.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by crisycent: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
oshiomole no see weytin he wan take get publicity again na this nonsense he dey waste he time on. No road good for benin. useless governor. if na to give small girls 50k he no dey hard. no road, no water, erosion everywhere.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by abdulkodir: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
its work of GOD.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by supereagle(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
His courage made away for him.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Ninapha(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
misterh: Talk of making a mountain outta a molehill. Why are security agents monitoring him? This is just insane. Gosh!
Lets also try to reason two-side-ways. This youn boy is also a potential security risk is not well managed, hv u reasoned that if not properly guarded that terrorist may use the boy? Govt's decision is not abt encouraging other children but to curb any further deviation which may influence him negatively.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by UyiIredia(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
HNosegbe:

For the umpteenth time, this boy is NOT a hero. He's a delinquent juvenile who needs to be rehabilitated rather than being given celebrity status.

This country sef.

Jealousy.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by BrightCar: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
**Faints**
Unexpected Celebrity lifestyle.
I've seen every step taken towards this Boy by the Edo state Gov't & NGOs as an encouragement to other kids to do the same.
Stowaway seems to be the sure way to fame, money, scholarships etc. There are more intelligent ways to go about this issue.

This is an encouragement to crime.
U PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS SELFISH ENEMIES OF PROGRESS. IT IS TRUE THERE ARE GENUINE WAYS TO STARDOM, THIS TEENAGER NEVER RISKLY NEVER HAD THE PREMONITION THAT IT WILL END UP THIS WAY, HIS MIND SET WAS AMERICA HERE I COME, AND IT SHALL BE OVER WITH HARDSHIP AND SORROW.
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
meselo2002: That is what Grace does in ones life. Whether you took a wrong decision or not when your time comes, nobody can stop you. God just remembered that boy and that should not be a reason for you to try same adventure cos you might not be that lucky. Just pray for God to remember you.
It takes a spirit led man to undastand tins of the spirit. I must say dat u are one of the people dat can xplain the guys fortune. For others barb me the head style u bard edward ur head and dat of edward are they the same?
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by andyanders: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
::Andrew:::
ABEG OOO ME SEF I DEY GO AIRPORT. 'STOWAWAY MAN' grin grin grin

You will die there. This boy's issue is destiny. You try it, the plane will crash
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by NaLaugh: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
NOLLYWOOD movie titled "STOWAWAY BOY" releasing in 4, 3, 2...
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by SamuelSolomon(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Stowaway, hmmmm... Abeg make una see photos of the boy for school with security operatives. Make una just click dis link http:///18Wuog7
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by Repentance(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
D impression am gettin frm dis is that u cn do smtin odd nd be rewarded once u suprise evry1 including d president.bt mak sure ur underage or totally odd lyk rubbing a bank wtout gun,hacking govnrs.a/c etc
Re: Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men by RickyDCasanova(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nawa oo...Irony of life..goin 2Enugu Airport asap..na Ethiopia Airline tins..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / Sanwo-olu Bans RTEAN In Lagos, Sets Up Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.